It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 mystery jet stirs conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Seen this?

www.youtube.com...

About 24.30 in, they interview a pilot of another plane.
Are the BBC trying to pass this off as that plane?
If they are then they need to look again.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86

After 6 years we are still hearing from people who believe the oficial story: Facts and evidence and proof means nothing to them, denial and blindness can be directly attributed to a morbid and chronic state of denial;

Or it could be due to the many wild eyed, baseless and borderline insane theories that are put forth as if they were proven fact when in actuality, they are nothing more than rantings borne of chronic paranoia.

Like the one you just laid for us, for example.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night WatchmanOr it could be due to the many wild eyed, baseless and borderline insane theories that are put forth as if they were proven fact when in actuality, they are nothing more than rantings borne of chronic paranoia.

Oh,I thought you were refering to the 9/11 Commision Report.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Has anyone pointing out the 2 apparently Military aircraft, one above D.C.
and another mysterious craft above NYC on the 9-11 date...

have they alledged or pointed out hat these aircraft were very much out of their corridor or flight path??
were these just normal opeations given the cloak of conspiracy ?

i think someone's grabbing at straws here, not the posters of the threads,
but the media that is creating the mystery-jets idea that gets us populace all worked up...

if i recall, there was a major war-games activity gong on that 9-11 day,
that would necessarily mean that AWACS planes, also having those radar pods, were dispatched in their part of the exercises....
therefore being likely to be seen in the sky (but probably dozens of miles & thousands of feet altitude higher than what would reasonably be seen as
involved with the Pentagon or WTC attacking aircraft)

flight logs, military records, would be available to senators & congressmen, regardless of classification of the exercise.
i never heard any 'leaks' or 'whistleblowers' come forward from any of the crews or air-traffic-controllers from these two 'mystery' jets....

bottomline imo, another false trail, strawman

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
wow......

what a breath of fresh air that post from eyewitness86

talk about hit the nail on head!!!!!

imho............the majority of americans do not want to belive 9/11

incase it affects their own personal lives

not my problem...........like a rabbit caught in the head lights

just my 2 cents!!

[edit on 13-9-2007 by sonik _74]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

If the plane was part of the drills that day,why would the Pentagon deny the plane being millitary?
Afterall the drills have been common knowledge for some time.
The Pentagons denial about this plane,leaves room for questioning why.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow, I've never actually even heard of this part of the 9/11 stuff before. I believe it was an observance craft..

Like, I don't know why you'd need to circle around the twin towers.. But if it was also at the Pentagon. And maybe, seeing as how it was believed to be armed, after/before it flew to the white house, it explains the missile/explosion crater in Shanksville?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I got the chills watching that story on CNN.com. Very ominous.

Interestingly enough, the E-4B fleet will be completely retired by 2012. Its a decision that makes sense, but with this new story, it almost seems like an attempt to get rid of the evidence.

Then again, that's just a conspiracy theorist in me talking.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

The problem with these kinds of replies is that it is not an effective argument to counter the one initiated. That's what's necessary to to get more folks interested. The bickering and not the speculation is what obfuscates the the credible material. Credible material will be highlighted when strong arguments in either direction are made. As long as bickering continues many, except the most interested and dedicated, will avoid wading through the ruckus.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If this aircraft was also spotted in NY, during 9/11, then what is the possibility that this craft could have controled the flight path of the aircrafts that crashed into the towers and pentagon?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excellent post Eyewitness!

I'm going to print it out and tape it on my refrigerator to read it over when I find myself too overwhelmed with the very alarming and unsettling information I'm now uncovering about 9/11 to remind me to pull myself up by the boots and not be depressed because there's too much to be done right now to pass on the truth to those who naively think they already have it!

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
If this aircraft was also spotted in NY, during 9/11, then what is the possibility that this craft could have controled the flight path of the aircrafts that crashed into the towers and pentagon?

Check this out...
Robin Hordon – Former FAA Air Traffic Controller at the Boston Air Route Traffic Control Center, located in Nashua, NH, 1970 - 1981. Former Certified Commercial Pilot. Former Certified Flight Instructor and Certified Ground Instructor. After leaving the FAA, he had a 12-year career in the field of comedy ending up as artistic coordinator for "Catch A Rising Star" in Harvard Square in Cambridge, MA.

Hordon touches on answers to what you are asking here DJMessiah.
Check out this article:
Robin Hordon

Some theorists have speculated that homing beacons may have been transmitting signals to Flights 11 and 175 from within the Twin Towers—all the hijacked planes had to do was follow these signals to their destinations. Although he doesn’t necessarily subscribe to this theory, Hordon elaborates on it as a possibility:

“When a commercial jet approaches its destination, the flight director interfaces with transmitters located at the end of a runway and makes the adjustments. All the pilots have to do is sit back, monitor the controls and watch the airplane land itself, even in “zero-zero” conditions [no ceiling height or visibility].”

This combination of computerized onboard controls and what is essentially a homing signal from the flight’s destination is called “coupling,” a technological dance performed by aircraft thousands of times a day at airports all around the world.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I did not see the plane but I heard it, on 911 just as i was evacuating from where I worked, I was on the corner or I street and connecticut Ave, stuck in traffic...this is a couple of blocks from the White House, I remember i had my radio on listening to the reports and there was a reporter at National Airport getting choked up when the reports of people seeing the plane flying over came in, I remember it was very loud also.....remember all planes were grounded at that time and there hadnt been any jets scrambled directly over that area either unless I am wrong about that detail this was the plane that caused a stir downtown that day ...anyhow that was my two cents on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am not one to judge something merely by its cover, but from what I saw when viewing the CNN video on the plane... well, it would definitely make sense that it was the type of plane they assumed it was. Why didn't the reports include the planes, or anybody talk about them? For the exact reasons of why material is classified. As much as the citizens should know (eventually), there are some things better off that the individuals don't need to know. Does that mean it is automatically a scandal and evil thing? No.

Yes, the government has the capability to do horrible things, its been proved in the past. However, the enemy is not our own form of government until we make it the enemy. Believe it or not, the government does want to protect the way of life for everyone. Just because there was a plane that most likely was a plane that was being used to recon the sites doesn't mean they were doing anything nefarious.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Man that was good! It was on Anderson Cooper? I usually dont watch him because he trained for CIA, so I think he is biased for the gov. but I guess not
I downloaded this video and saved it just in case it "disappears"

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
An E-4B is much more likely than the ABL to be flying around. Makes much more sense. It is designed specifically for the task of Command and Control even during nuclear war, and I'm guessing is probably the most secure location flying next to the most secure location on Earth, so ideal for managing something like 9/11.

Does the E-4B carry the President, or does he fly on AF1 whilst the E-4B does its thing, and he has a secure comms link with the E-4B?

I find it very strange that it would be flying over the attacked area. I would have thought they would have flown away from it, but be in the area.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Where is our OUTRAGE? eyewitness86 pretty much hits one out of the park. It is indeed true that we here in this country are just letting whatever is being done to us, just happen. There are no demonstrations of outrage or protest of any merit. I myself am not quite sure why I'm not more involved with organizing some kind of response to the outright tyranny that is being done here. I feel emotionally drained all the time as if the rug under my feet could be ripped away at a moments notice and what then??? I feel an inner rage that I have not felt ever but at the same time I have no energy to do anything. I have time and resources but no will. I'm at 50 feet above sea level here in Portland Oregon and feel a dire need to move further inland but I just can't seem to will myself to do it. I'm scared yet exilerated. Does any of this make sense to anyone? Does anyone feel the same way?
From the very first day since 9/11 I've asked anyone who cares to listen:Just how did all those guys live over here without being noticed? How can a person pay large amounts of cash for flight lessons, not have proper VISA's and not go un-noticed? Memo's were even circulated about Washington. Every thing is pointing to the FACT that there are those of our shadowy govt. that not only knew these guys were here and what they were up to but more than likely helped facilitate there plan. And from what I can see with my own eyes and here with my own ears Bush himself may have known that there was an attack planned for that day. Bush lied about where he was and what he was doing when the second plane hit. It is on YOUTUBE for all to hear for themselves. I strongly believe that the two planes that hit the towers could have been prevented.
There is something here however, that I just can't quite put my finger on. Maybe this has something to do with those mysterious planes. There is something going on that were not being told and I don't think even Bush knows about it. What it is I don't know But I feel it's huge and life altering. Events are moving at an incredible rate and seem to be accelerating even faster with every passing day. Now EVERY major news network in supporting the idea that an attack on Iran may have to happen for OUR security. I cannot stress how big a mistake that would be. WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN. Does anyone reading this seriously believe that nuclear missles can be loaded on a plane by accident and flown across the country? DO YOU?
We are being conned by a group of people who truly do not care for the average working American. They have their secrets and underground bunkers and are more than willing to let loose carnage to obtain their goals. I believe that the truth of the matter is our economy is on the verge of collapse. We have millions of baby boomers ready to sign up for a Social Security check with no money in the account. Today billions upon billions of dollars are being spent on things we don't even know about, that are only going to benefit a few elite people and whoever they choose to survive with them. Think about it where else can all that money be going? Look at the drug trade. Afganistan had the biggest crop of poppys in history and next year will be even bigger. That's billions of dollars folks. Oh and the people that grew those poppys don't even have enough to eat. Where did all those billions go? That's just a tiny part of the big money picture. There is also all the missing arms and money in Iraq. Our wide open southern borders and the blooming coc aine business and on and on and on...
WHAT is going on here? Were being led down a path of destruction by a lunitac presidency and our own Senators are powerless to interfere or stop THEM. We need to take action but where do we start? Where is our 'CALL TO ACTION'?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
World Trade Center - White jet seen not very long after the second plane hits the towers. Can be seen in the video

Pentagon - White jet seen not long after the incident there. Video of it also.

Shanksville - A few people reported seeing a white jet before and after the incident there. No video that I know of, but the people reported that it didn't look like a commercial jet.

White House - White jet seen flying over it when all this is going on. Video of it.

Now, war games were reportedly going on at NORAD and in those games the scenario was about planes being hijacked and crashing into buildings. At the time that's going on at NORAD the real thing happens.

Say the targets in that war game were the White House, Pentagon building and the World Trade Center. Each an obvious target for any kind of terrorist attack. Reports of a mystery plane that resembles an Air Force E-4B seen at those targets really wouldn't be surprising because there was a war game going on and maybe those actual craft were to fly over the actual targets during the game as part of the exercise.

Except it gets a little weird when you think about it.

The white jet is seen within seconds after each attack except for at the White House because nothing happened there. But something did happen in Shanksville where that plane was reportedly on its way to the White House and that plane apparently crashes when the people on the jet go after the hijackers.

What's my point?

It's believable that an Air Force E-4B jet might happen to be over the White House, Pentagon and the World Trade Center during a war game (at which time there happens to be a real attack at these locations), but why does one appear over Shanksville before and after an apparent plane crash in a field there? Nobody in that area saw a plane come down from what I remember. They only heard an explosion then seen the smoke. The only plane reported to be seen by people in that area was a white jet that didn't look like a commercial jet, both before and after the incident there. There is no target for any terrorist in Shanksville.

What would the odds be of an actual attack happening at each target that's used in the war game at the time Air Force jets happen to be at the targets?

Then you start to wonder about all the talk from NORAD saying they was confused and didn't know where the hijacked planes were. Now go back to that mysterious white jet seen right after each attack. Why didn't it do anything?

Or did it?

I apologize in advance if nothing I've said makes sense. I just took some medication for a nerve condition I have and I tend to not think very clearly when on it and sometimes don't make any sense, but hopefully someone reads this and gets my point

[edit on 13-9-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I know this is probably a really crazy idea, but has it crossed anyone's mind that just possibly, given what happened in NYC, the decision was made to scramble the E4-B in case it was actually needed for its designed role? That would explain why it was in the air. As for why it was in restricted air space, or over Washington DC at all, I have a sneaking suspicion that that particular aircraft is cleared into any airspace it needs...and Andrews AFB is, IIRC, the 'pick up' point for the emergency command staff. I know it's a wild idea, but the aircraft may have been simply responding to a major crisis.

As for air-to-air capability, the E4-B has some extremely sophisticated jamming and countermeasures gear, but doesn't carry weapons of its own. It's not a combat aircraft, and isn't intended to enter contested airspace...and even on a 747 frame, there's barely room for the required communications gear, power systems, and battle staff, never mind the internal racks (since there are rather obviously no external hardpoints) and tactical radars needed to arm it.

As for this plane controlling the 9/11 operation, that makes little, if any, sense. Why use such an obvious asset, and involve a few hundred more people (ground crew, flight crew) in a conspiracy that already had to include thousands of people when other, less obvious means of controlling things exist (Air Combat Command HQ comes to mind)?

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Does anyone reading this seriously believe that nuclear missles can be loaded on a plane by accident and flown across the country? DO YOU?

No, I don't. Nukes are the best kept secret on Earth. There is just too much security and scrutiny around nukes for them to accidentally be loaded in combat positions on an aircraft.

The loaders would know what they're dealing with, the guys flying the aircraft would know, the weapons guy would know, hell - even the weapons system itself would know. Just to drop one of those things requires use of additional safeguards (e.g. on the F-16 there is a special function that is the Nuclear Consent switch - without it being armed you can't even drop the weapon).

You just can't fly nukes around and no-one know. It's BS in the extreme.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join