It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact experience.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This personal experience cannot be proven by any means, maybe one day we could create a technology that can see into the astral realm but currently we are nowhere near.

Now i know im going to get ridiculed by the skeptics but i dont care (I really dont) i have been afraid of mentioning my experiences purely because i have been ridiculed by telling friends and family about my experiences in the past.

Usually when i tell anyone about my experiences the main "explanations" i get from people is "Well you must have had a "Dream" or "Lucid Dream", now i have dreamt all my life, and i have had some severe "Lucid Dreams" and i know the differences between these and an OBE, so before you think about posting back to me and saying that i experienced something other than an OBE i will take onboard what you have said, but if it has to do with telling me i had a dream or something along those lines...Dont, because i have heard it all before and i KNOW they wasnt dreams,i can tell the difference.

Also i think most alien abductees have had their astral body abducted and not their physical one, i believe this because the aliens have no real need to experiment on a physical body, their technology is far more superior than what we have, they experiment on our soul/astral body because this is where all our life experiences and knowledge is permanently stored.

As you may have noticed i mentioned the astral realm, this is the "place" where my experiences happened, the astral realm can be described as a
"plane" of existence, the astral is the first metaphysical plane beyond the physical.

When you die you crossover into this astral realm,but you do not have to die to experience the astral realm, very few people can enter the astral realm by seperating their conciousness from their physical body through meditation/mantra or other forms of training and development.

The only difference between the two is that when you die the pineal gland releases the chemical '___' which ejects your astral body/consiousness into the astral realm where you cannot return back into your physical shell, whereas if you do it through meditation or any other way whilst your still alive you can get back into your physical body.

In the astral realm anything is possible...anything!

The laws governing this dimension are fluid and variable in the extreme.

The astral realms permeate the whole of the physical realm, which means right now you are co-existing with other beings you cannot acknowledge with any of your five senses.

The astral dimension is different than what most out of body/near death experiencers project into first, i will call this first dimension the "real time" or lower astral dimension,this dimension is the closest to the physical realm that any projector can get to, many near death experiences happen in this realm, they can see and hear the physical realm which is why some astral projectors can read numbers on boxes in another room or when someone "dies" and can recall what the doctors and nurses said and what equipment they used when the person gets revived.

Right, i think thats enough about the astral realm, if you want to know more about this i will provide some links at the end of my posts.

My first initial experience starts 5 years ago, it was a sunny afternoon and i was laying on my bed falling asleep when all of a sudden i felt a floating sensation and when i opened my eyes (Astral eyes) i was about 5 feet in the air staring across my room, i felt all warm and content(Amazing feeling,something that i will always miss whilst i am physical) it took me a few seconds but then i thought "hey im floating...this isnt right" i then looked down at my bed and lo and behold i saw a pair of legs,i thought "#,whos are them legs" i then sort of turned around and saw the whole of my body and head,it scared me alot.

It just didnt feel right looking at my physical body...breathing aswell! I did not panic or anything i just thought,"Wow im having an obe!" i then thought that id try floating out of the window, soon as i held on to that thought i started to float towards my window and my vision turned to a blank white colour whilst i was floating through my curtains and window(I
could feel a very faint resistance...very faint)

When i emerged on the other side my vision slowly started to come back and i was still floating towards the roof of the house across the road(My house is higher up on a slight hill) the feeling i had was amazing,i felt so "FREE" and happy,i then thought i need to slow down...and i did.

I came to a stop in mid-air,i looked at the hills on the horizon, i was so excited and the feeling of being free is undescribable.

I then looked upwards, the white puffy clouds looked beautiful with the clear blue sky, light just took on a form of its own,everything was brighter, colours where more colourful, i could stare at the sun without squinting my eyes(Obviously because i didnt have eyes in the physical sense) it was amazing.

I then saw what looked like an aeroplane,at that exact moment i then felt
a dragging force pulling me towards the object,at first i started feeling abit frightened but as i passed through the clouds slowly i felt more of an excited feeling than anything else, and when i say excited i dont mean in the sense of any physical emotion excitement,it was a completely different excited sort of feeling,it cannot be described using our current language(You will hear this alot throughout my experiences, but its a much much nicer feeling of excitement).

As i got closer to the object it took on a more of a saucer shape, the typical metallic disk shape that most ufo spotters describe. I started to feel a vibrating energy throughout my body, it wasnt a bad feeling but it just felt very strange, the closer i got the more prominent this energy felt.

It got to the point where my vision started to sort of blur out, then all of a sudden i felt a massive jolt and i blanked out.

Whilst i was blanked out i could still think but i couldnt see anything, but after what only seemed like a few seconds my vision started to "blur" back into view slowly.

I was no longer in the sky floating....the more my vision started to come back the more of what i was about to witness was slowly revealed to me.

Now this is the part where most people are going to think, "O yeah im sure that happened" but i ask you to open your mind and imagine the scene i am about to explain, it was real in the sense that it took place in another dimension and not in the physical world.

As my vision started coming back i started seeing silhouettes of what i first thought was humans, but eventually i could clearly start to see that these were not "Human" but infact what we would call "Aliens".

There were 3 of these beings, to describe them i would say they were between 4-5 ft tall, big eyes,big head, flappy arms legs and body.... the stereotypical "grey", they had 3 fingers and very funny shaped feet which i cant go into detail because i never really paid much attention towards them.

After looking at these beings i thought what was going to happen to me, after i thought this, something strange happened, suddenly i started to imagine images in my mind, a scenario where i saw the spaceship travel very fast through space and galaxies and stopped at a planet that can only be described as very green.

I didnt feel scared at all, two of the beings where piloting the flight and there was one being just staring at me, he/she had no emotion on their face but i felt at ease.

These beings communicate through high level imaging telepathy, it was almost like they could read my "intent", imagine someone who cannot speak, you then take this person in your car without saying a word to him and start driving somewhere, you just "know" that this person is thinking "Wheres he taking me", well i think this is how they knew what i was thinking, but instead of talking to me(Which they cant anyway) they projected images into my mind of what was going to happen. Strange but this is how they always communicated to me.

Once i understood what was or what i was "told" was going to happen the being that was staring at me walked..yes "walked" away and took a seat with the other beings.

I will call this being "Com" because "it" was the only being that communicated to me (I say that because any communication only happened whilst he stared at me) throughout this experience.

A few seconds after he sat down i realised i could "walk" around the spaceship.

I noticed a big difference from before i entered the ship to when i was in the ship, i felt more physical whilst in the ship, this is probably because i switched to a higher astral realm or something along those lines.

I will describe the room, it was quite a large room, about 20ft by 20ft and was in the shape of half a sphere, the "walls" was made of what looked like a very black almost carbon fibre look..but looked metallic its hard to describe, the thing that stood out more than anything else was the fact that inside there was hardly any instruments/computers etc. There was 3 seats at the front of the ship, there were no windows as such and they seemed to be controlling their craft from what looked like a large bump between their seats, with no steering wheel or anything like that. I walked towards them for a closer look but something jerked me back to the back of the ship slowly.

After that happened i started to feel immense vibrations throughout my body and after what seemed like only a few minutes the vibration stopped,Com then got out of his seat and proceeded to walk towards me, he (I will call him a he because i dont know what sex it was but il call him a he anyway) looked at me stright into my eyes, i could clearly see the detail in his eyes, they looked like they were coated in a glassy material and black behind the glass.I then blacked out...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Isnt the chemical '___' a pretty wild natural psychedelic?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Yes it is. It can be produced by the brain in small amounts or large amounts when you die.

It can also be found in certain types of plant, its produced naturally but its illegal. They have banned a substance that is produced naturally by the brain.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
reply to post by Smugallo

Yes it is. It can be produced by the brain in small amounts or large amounts when you die.

It can also be found in certain types of plant, its produced naturally but its illegal. They have banned a substance that is produced naturally by the brain.

Hehe crazy isn't it! Anyways more to the point, a very good mate of mine has believed through and through for as long as i have know him that he was psychic, and has often talked about the 'astral plane' and similar concepts. Now i am a skeptic when it comes to such things, but that doesn't mean i am calling him or yourself included for that matter a liar because i believe that with the amount of detail that you go into about your experiances, and the sheer honesty of my friend (who i do trust very much and definatly is not a liar) that it has definatly happened to you.

But maybe that it, perhaps it is all upstairs in the brain department, the human mind can produce some strange images during dreams, and can do some scary and dreadful things to some people, my father for instance is a paranoid schizophrenic and some of his stories and reasons for behaving the way he was behaving when he was ill, were truly unfathomable.

Your post was an excellent read, and i believe that it has happened to you i just think that sometimes experiances like this can be conducted in the human brain with natural stimulants, whether it be with '___', chemical imbalances, or perhaps like your friends said a good old lucid dream (even though i have never experianced one myself)

This should roll the thread on a bit

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience. It's difficult for me to say 'yes, I agree' because as human beings we tend to question everything unless we experience it first hand. So from your perspective, you know it happened, so you're past the 'maybe if I have an open mind' phase. However, from my perspective, here's another thread about aliens and abductions, with no proof at all, yet lots of descriptive detail.

Moral of my story -> I like stories

EDIT - I didn't know '___' was produced by the brain... the funnier part is the fact that it's outlawed, yet packaged in medication and pill form, and they charge us for it!

That's a thread for a different topic.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by quintar]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

Please continue, I'm always interested in other people's experiences; am always looking for similarities to what I experienced. Right now I'm focused on mapping out what level of mind the experiencer was living and the type of being that was encountered to ascertain if there is any relation between the two. Would you consider yourself spiritual; a helpful caring person at the time of this experience? Or, just regular, routine, no real spiritual influence, just getting through the day type person?

Please keep sharing, I'm fascinated,

STM

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Part 2/2

Once i regained my sight i found myself in what seemed to be some sort of jungle/forest, i thought "O great im in a jungle" i then got the urge to turn around and once i did i saw myself looking at two of the beings, i couldnt see the 3rd one i dont know where he went.

The two beings were stood next to the ship and started walking towards me, as they got nearer Com stopped in front of me and the other one just walked past my right hand side and as he did i felt some sort of energy pulse through the right hand side of my body.

The way i distinguished Com from the others is that he was abit smaller than the other two, Com stared at me again in that peculiar way he does when hes transmitting images to me, i recieved a scenario where i was following him through the jungle/forest.

He then started to walk past me and i followed him towards the jungle, once i got closer to the jungle i was able to see what i thought was trees but the closer i got the more stranger the form of the "trees" appeared, i walked closer towards a "tree", forgetting about following Com, and had a good look at the details, the tree i was looking at didnt have the texture our trees look like, the texture looked a little like snake skin, the bark of the "tree" looked scaley and kinda slimy, it was more of a greenish colour than what we are used to seeing, the trees had long drooping branches with what looked like leaves, but on closer inspection these leaves were a perfectly circle shape, and very small, there must have been thousands of these leaves which made up each larger leaf, they sort of grew out of each other circle. Again, hard to explain but im trying my best.

There was about 1000 of these trees (that i could see) all spaced around 1 meter square apart from each other, the distance i walked from where i started out was about 20 meters between the craft and the first tree.

It really did look like i was entering into some sort of forest except the floor didnt have any grass or anything growing out of it, the floor was purely rock, abit like the surface of Mars but these tree things were growing out of the rock.

After i checked all this out i then walked around the tree and i couldnt see Com, i then panicked fearing that i wouldnt be able to get back home and suddenly a huge jerk shocked my body and i blanked out.

Within a few seconds i awoke and found myself lying in bed staring at the ceiling. I just thought my god that was amazing.

I will never ever forget this experience and it was only the first out of many to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi, i am kind of spiritual, i just dont do anything that would class me as spiritual, i just know that we exist spiritually incarnated into a physical body.

I believe that we were created by a supreme being,just not the christian or other popular religion views of God.

I dont like routine,i am an introvert by nature, and im always helpful and a caring person, always have been and always will be. I have a bad habit of putting people who i care about ahead of my own needs.

Thanks for replying by the way.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Hi!

Thanks for the info. Please continue with your experiences when you can. Btw thanks for including all the details; you're providing a very clear picture for us.

Are all of your experiences with the same beings, same scenario?

STM

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
fascinating stuff. whether it's real or not it's interesting. i would tend to accept your story as true - at least that you beleive it to be fact. i certainly am open to the idea that it really happened. even if it was only a dream of sorts, still had to be incredible.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Thanks, i am currently writing my second experience and also i am a 3d graphics designer so i am going to put up some 3d animations depicting my experiences, im working on them right now along with the other experiences so il be posting them all up soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thanks! Adding illustrations will bring even more clarity to our understanding of what you experienced. Wish I were an artist, I could've then shared exactly what I saw in my experiences. Instead I struggled to write it as clearly as I was able to and even then, with my best efforts, the descriptions fell short of getting the images out to everyone imo.

Am looking forward to reading more and seeing the illustrations,

STM

[edit on 9/12/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

This personal experience cannot be proven by any means, maybe one day we could create a technology that can see into the astral realm but currently we are nowhere near.

This is very convenient, and a common thread among people with “experiences” By stating things that can’t be looked into they basically put a damper on anyone who has a serious question concerning their experience.

Now i know im going to get ridiculed by the skeptics but i dont care (I really dont) i have been afraid of mentioning my experiences purely because i have been ridiculed by telling friends and family about my experiences in the past.

Skeptic will not “ridicule” you, unless you take the fact that they desire the smallest amount of verification to your story as ridicule.

Also i think most alien abductees have had their astral body abducted and not their physical one, i believe this because the aliens have no real need to experiment on a physical body, their technology is far more superior than what we have, they experiment on our soul/astral body because this is where all our life experiences and knowledge is permanently stored.

What is an “astral body” and how did you come to know it is real? Is 99.99999% of the population in the dark on this thing you state as fact?

As you may have noticed i mentioned the astral realm, this is the "place" where my experiences happened, the astral realm can be described as a
"plane" of existence, the astral is the first metaphysical plane beyond the physical.

Yeah, I noticed. More details, please.

When you die you crossover into this astral realm, but you do not have to die to experience the astral realm, very few people can enter the astral realm by separating their consciousness from their physical body through meditation/mantra or other forms of training and development.

Ahhh, the old you have to be spiritual to understand what I am talking about clause, lol. Have you ever died before? How do you know this stuff? You could turn the world on end by just talking about how you know this “soul” thing and how you came to understand it as fact before you risk ridicule of being an alien abductee, right? Baby steps, my friend, baby steps. Feed those us of with common sense a little at a time as to not shock our fragile system.

In the astral realm anything is possible...anything!

Of course it is.

The astral realms permeate the whole of the physical realm, which means right now you are co-existing with other beings you cannot acknowledge with any of your five senses.

And you know this how?

The astral dimension is different than what most out of body/near death experiencers project into first, i will call this first dimension the "real time" or lower astral dimension,this dimension is the closest to the physical realm that any projector can get to, many near death experiences happen in this realm, they can see and hear the physical realm which is why some astral projectors can read numbers on boxes in another room or when someone "dies" and can recall what the doctors and nurses said and what equipment they used when the person gets revived.

How do you know this, how many people do you know that this has happened to? I have died twice. Pronounced dead once. Care to ask me my thoughts on your absurd “facts”?

My first initial experience starts 5 years ago, it was a sunny afternoon and i was laying on my bed falling asleep when all of a sudden i felt a floating sensation and when i opened my eyes (Astral eyes) i was about 5 feet in the air staring across my room, i felt all warm and content(Amazing feeling,something that i will always miss whilst i am physical) it took me a few seconds but then i thought "hey im floating...this isnt right" i then looked down at my bed and lo and behold i saw a pair of legs,i thought "#,whos are them legs" i then sort of turned around and saw the whole of my body and head,it scared me alot.

You have read too many out of body experience stories, and even those of us around here that damn near believe anything posted are having second thoughts about you as I type this.

As i got closer to the object it took on a more of a saucer shape, the typical metallic disk shape that most ufo spotters describe.

Your overactive imagine and desire to believe has forced this false image of alien ufo’s into your mind, thus you recall it now. 50 years of Hollywood and idiots posting pictures of flying saucers has trained your brain to “see” this or you just want to appeal to as many people as you can with your story so you use the word saucer. Saucer was a mistype by some dumbass newspaper guy that quoted somebody wrong during an interview…but as soon as it was printed…..people saw “saucers” everywhere. You can pretty much discredit anyone that uses the term “As i got closer to the object it took on a more of a saucer shape, the typical metallic disk shape that most ufo spotters describe” as being nothing more than a product of modern fairy tales, Hollywood, and an over active imagination combined with a desire to feel “special”

Now this is the part where most people are going to think, "O yeah im sure that happened"

No, a lot of us were at that point much earlier in your post.

You know, I lost the desire to reply to the rest of your post…too lazy. But most of it reeks of current pop-culture stereotypes and looks geared towards those around here that believe anything they read. Unfortunately, as you stated nothing you say can be verified in the least (convenient for you) and those of us with common sense and reason will be blasted for even doubting you by the “blind believers” crowd.

So, in summation, you did posted this in the right place, as the attention you might desire will be falling over themselves to pat you on the back around here, and damn those that don’t believe you (you conveniently dismissed them in the beginning of your post, hoping to avoid those of us with common sense, a typical move made by people with something to hide…. pretend you have nothing to hide, but that nothing in this world can prove you wrong, lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

This is very convenient, and a common thread among people with “experiences” By stating things that can’t be looked into they basically put a damper on anyone who has a serious question concerning their experience

What do you class as a "serious" question? You mean if someone wants physical proof of something? I will answer any question ANY wether it is serious or not.

What is an “astral body” and how did you come to know it is real? Is 99.99999% of the population in the dark on this thing you state as fact?

The astral body is very well known, and many people know it to be "real", if you dont know what the astral body is then im not surprised you dont understand my experience,to me and many other people it is a "fact" that the astral body exists.

Most people with half a brain know that the astral body exists but unfortunately in this world the majority of the people are more interested in pointless politics and celebrity lives. Also check up on the Monroe Institute, i wont give you a link for it as you should try and do some thinking and researching for yourself instead of letting other people do it for you.

Ahhh, the old you have to be spiritual to understand what I am talking about clause, lol. Have you ever died before? How do you know this stuff? You could turn the world on end by just talking about how you know this “soul” thing and how you came to understand it as fact before you risk ridicule of being an alien abductee, right? Baby steps, my friend, baby steps. Feed those us of with common sense a little at a time as to not shock our fragile system.

I didnt say you had to be spiritual to understand anything i say,I havent died before no, but i know a two people who have and came back to life, they were clinically dead but was revived. They described what happened in the theatre when they were dead and they could not have possibly known some of the stuff they came out with, also there are hundreds if not thousands of accounts in documentaries and articles on the internet.

You have read too many out of body experience stories, and even those of us around here that damn near believe anything posted are having second thoughts about you as I type this.

So my experience sounds like other peoples experience..well im sorry to dissapoint you but there are only so many ways to describe certain types of experiences, you will find that many astral projectors have the same experiences. Its not like someone will say my experience was totally different at first my body exploded into thousands of pieces and i was morphed into a goldfish whilst i was floating in the air.

Your overactive imagine and desire to believe has forced this false image of alien ufo’s into your mind, thus you recall it now. 50 years of Hollywood and idiots posting pictures of flying saucers has trained your brain to “see” this or you just want to appeal to as many people as you can with your story so you use the word saucer. Saucer was a mistype by some dumbass newspaper guy that quoted somebody wrong during an interview…but as soon as it was printed…..people saw “saucers” everywhere. You can pretty much discredit anyone that uses the term “As i got closer to the object it took on a more of a saucer shape, the typical metallic disk shape that most ufo spotters describe” as being nothing more than a product of modern fairy tales, Hollywood, and an over active imagination combined with a desire to feel “special”

Wow you amaze me with your overactive skepticness, their are thousands if not millions of people who have witnessed saucer shaped ufo's, are they all trained to see what hollywood have put out aswell, there are other shapes also but yes i know what you mean,it is a common described shape but if you discredit anyone because of the shape then thats fine with me each to their own.

Also i do not have a desire to feel "special" as you so kindly put it, i am a perfectly happy person.

Why do you say a false image of ufos? Whats the true image of ufos if you dont mind me asking?

No, a lot of us were at that point much earlier in your post.

You know, I lost the desire to reply to the rest of your post…too lazy. But most of it reeks of current pop-culture stereotypes and looks geared towards those around here that believe anything they read. Unfortunately, as you stated nothing you say can be verified in the least (convenient for you) and those of us with common sense and reason will be blasted for even doubting you by the “blind believers” crowd.

So, in summation, you did posted this in the right place, as the attention you might desire will be falling over themselves to pat you on the back around here, and damn those that don’t believe you (you conveniently dismissed them in the beginning of your post, hoping to avoid those of us with common sense, a typical move made by people with something to hide…. pretend you have nothing to hide, but that nothing in this world can prove you wrong, lol.

Those of "you" with common sense and reason, so your saying that the skeptics amongst you have common sense and reason? Haha, dont make me laugh please, im not trying to avoid those of you with "common" sense,

Please by all means ask me anything you want because so far you havent added anything even remotely intelligent to say to me. You bitch and whine about how i will dismiss or avoid questions etc, yet you havent even TRIED to ask me a "serious" question, all your questioning is either sarcastic or taking the piss. Is that because your incapable of thinking for yourself, or is it because you just wanted to look "holier than thou" because you think you have more common sense and reason than people who know there is more to this physical world than meets the eye.

You got me when you ridiculed me for believing in a "soul", that gave me a nice chuckle, i bet you also believe that when you die your conciousness just ceases to exist,right? Seriously it would be good of you to at least answer this question.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

ITFs has forgotten (or has a comprehension deficit) that this is the ALIEN & UFO Forum, not just the UFO Forum. Personal experiences/alien encounters are allowed to be shared on this forum.

When I first read his post it reminded me of the many other anti posts he is so proud of pasting on all the experiencer threads. And being a red head it put me on full attack and within minutes I had my finger poised over "post" with the most sarcastic, soul leveling, make him feel like spit on the sidewalk post ever written. Sadly I realized that I would be called on the carpet for my very honest and fact-based assessment of his posts so therefore I settled for this little note.

I'll probably put him on ignore and for the first time ever I'm considering putting a member on my foes list. I'm still steamed, I'll give it awhile before I decide.

Please continue with your experiences, MJ, don't let him derail the thread. Sorry for my rant, and that by responding, I too derailed the thread. I'll try not to again,

STM

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is the first of my animations that i am going to post to help understand what was happening to me, dont expect pixar animations as im just a novice and only do 3d animation for a hobby.

In this scene i have just put the basics in, the chairs were different to the ones i have used, i couldnt recreate the actual chairs i witnessed from my memory so i just made some up quickly, i just wanted to get the positioning and lighting effects as accurate as possible.

Anyway here it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi, in your first post when you say you floated to a craft then felt different and were able to "walk", do you think that you didn't have a body whilst floating in the air but perhaps got one while in the craft? Have you ever thought that if there had been a mirror on board you might have seen yourself as one of these beings, or do you think you'd have seen yourself? What I'm wondering is did you feel like one of them and that they felt you were one of them too, or something different?I'm just working on the hypothesis that our bodies are containers and when you were "outside" you were something else, (spirit?) then when on the craft you were perhaps in a different container? A grey?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Jeez, forgive my reasonable doubt of your outlandish story and outlandish claims. I should take everything you say at face value, and not have the balls to voice what most people think when reading this tripe.

But I'll byte to your request to answer any questions I may have. The first I am curious about is how you came to understand this "astral" plane of existence to be, indeed, a complete and total fact of reality. When looking it up on the internet all you get is some of the dumbest websites and goofiest people saying things that are downright laughable. So, if you can, present at least an answer to this question without referencing any woo woo sites it would be great.

And, sure, you know someone who knows someone who "died" before. But have you died before? I have my own first hand experience with that subject, so I have at least a personal background to base some of my concern with your story, as entertaining as it was to read.

I could come on here and state some some of the goofiest stuff off the top of my head and have pages of people that would back me up and fight anyone who doubts me. That does not make it real.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wow! This is great! The animations really enhance your written account. The way you moved up through the ship and the way it looked reminds me of one of the remote viewer's accounts. Think it was Joe McMoneagle (not sure of the spelling). I'll see if I can find an account of his experience online.

Edit to add: Found his blog though no detailed information is available on it. Well, that's okay. This is your account and I'm fascinated by it and would like to learn more about your experiences; if I come across a matching one I'll let you know.

STM

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Hi, in your first post when you say you floated to a craft then felt different and were able to "walk", do you think that you didn't have a body whilst floating in the air but perhaps got one while in the craft? Have you ever thought that if there had been a mirror on board you might have seen yourself as one of these beings, or do you think you'd have seen yourself? What I'm wondering is did you feel like one of them and that they felt you were one of them too, or something different?I'm just working on the hypothesis that our bodies are containers and when you were "outside" you were something else, (spirit?) then when on the craft you were perhaps in a different container? A grey?

Wow didnt get an answer but can you imagine the twist this would take if...if there was a mirror or reflection and he was in a aliens body...Wow that would blow your mind.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join