It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I really enjoyed your post. I have had 3 UFO sightings in my life but have not had an alien encounter. I've started to investigate the unconscience spiritual plane. Much of it is in the gnostic gospels. I've also started reading the book "Christ in you".

Please explain your signature about the nuke attacks. Who is the He in your signature. I have read about the same order of attacks somewhere else on the web but don't remember where.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

Hi Mark, thank you for sharing your experiences, I find them truly fascinating, as someone who had the pleasure of experiencing the tiniest of oob experiences I fully believe in the astral world and the possibilities of astral travel. I have always wanted to experience it again but unfortunately I don't have the mental discipline necessary to meditate or the concentration levels required to will myself out of my body, I have hopes it might happen like your first experience, almost involuntarily.
Back to your experience, you mentioned it was the first of many, did you happen to come into contact with these same beings again or did your travels take you to other far off places etc.?
Also I always thought that if I could achieve getting out of body again that I would do something rather more personal such as visiting my family home or a friends house to test whether it really was possible and to see if I could seperate the idea that it was just my imagination projecting these images / creating these pictures and return with an undeniable belief that the astro physical world really exists, so have you done anything like that apart from your alien type experiences?
How adept are you at getting out?
I look forward to hearing more about your experiences and thank you for sharing the above with us.

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

hi, I was just wondering if you would care to share your experience, I have never met anyone who clinically died and recovered before, it sounds horrific, if it is a difficult subject, which is perfectly understandable then don't worry about it. I realise this might be a little off topic but considering we're talking about the possibilities of the existence of non-physical life, other dimensions etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
And, sure, you know someone who knows someone who "died" before. But have you died before? I have my own first hand experience with that subject, so I have at least a personal background to base some of my concern with your story, as entertaining as it was to read.

I would love to hear about your NDE. I've had several myself. Start a thread so that we may discuss this topic. Should be interesting,

STM

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
ITFs has forgotten (or has a comprehension deficit) that this is the ALIEN & UFO Forum, not just the UFO Forum. Personal experiences/alien encounters are allowed to be shared on this forum.

Ah, but this is not a paranormal or spirituality forum. There are others for that. Just because an awful lot of UFO-interested folks happen to also agree *with each other* that there's such a thing as astral travel doesn't mean it's a legitimate UFO/alien topic.

Please continue with your experiences, MJ, don't let him derail the thread. Sorry for my rant, and that by responding, I too derailed the thread. I'll try not to again

Yes, let's not interrupt this experiencer hug-fest with questions that are the least bit critical.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
[color=00ff00]Greetings, We share the same experience and your story is eerily the same as mine. I encountered 3 gray aliens within the ether realm as well. I have added you as a friend, friend.

Regards,

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sophismata

For Your Edification:

Originally posted by Springer
The civil and courteous discussion of ideas, sightings, reports, beliefs, opinions and stories is what this forum is for. It is NOT a bully pulpit for or against the potential reality of aliens from extraterrestrial origin.

Whenever we catch someone attempting to hoax this community we ban them straight away. By "hoaxing" I mean imparting information as fact when it is impossible to back it up in the hope of convincing people to act or support the information in some overt way.

That is NOT the same as presenting your life experience or opinions/beliefs on the subject as just that, your opinions, beliefs and experiences and I will not tolerate ANYONE getting rude or acting uncivil toward those who would share these things with our community.

If the Members don't want to read the information they won't and the thread will die, we do NOT need some sort of self appointed vigilante group policing threads on ATS, we have a great staff that handles that business for us.

So "slugging it out" on AboveTopSecret.com is simply uncalled for and won't be tolerated. If someone appears to be presenting a hoax as described above simply report the thread via the "Gripe/Idea Button" DO NOT attempt to attack the hoaxer with snide or rude remarks or you may find yourself "out in the cold" right next to him when staff gets to the thread.

I hope this clears up the situation on this thread and many others on this forum. This member was clearly describing what many of us would describe as a "Grey". There is much discussion going on as to the true origins of the Greys and further discussion is called for to ascertain the true nature of these beings. I'm not saying they're all in another plane/frequency/dimension but the possiblilities should be explored.

STM

[edit on 9/14/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This was an excellent read! very well written. I eagerly await more posts of your experiences.

I'm not going to elaborate to much but I am not bad when it comes to deep meditation. And some of the details you put forth were key things that happen when something like what you experienced would happen. Such as the vibration feeling and the jerking feeling. Also what happens to me at the same time I get the jerk feeling is I hear a sound. The best way I can describe this sound is if you take your nails and scratch once across your head. That little sound you hear times it by five.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your experience with us. In my opinion your a doing a great job of getting across the detail.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

Markjaxon, Don't know how I have missed this thread but have now read it in it's entirety. After much consideration I have to lend you my full support and can only validate your experiences as being fully within the limits of the Alien/UFO/Abduction scenario's.
That said I will share with you something I have not mentioned before on this forum. Your experience reminds me of a time while living in Rancho Shangri la in Oak Creek Canyon Sedona Arizona, when I was experiencing multiple levels of connectivity to the alien agenda.
Without derailing your thread into my own experiences, I will say that I went as far as to invite friends to share the experiences as they were happening in clusters of days at that time. One such time I got the 'hit' to go get a young man from town for reasons unspecified right now, and we returned to my home , long short we retired early and I 'woke' illuminated and bathed in a golden light,to being unable to move with ease and my friend shouting the same and asking for me to help, help!. I gave him instructions and the event ended.
The following night we repeated with the same readiness and again my friend woke me shouting help help there here there here!. That night we were to go a head and travel up to the ship together to show my friend a lesson he needed to learn. During the transfer of our ethereal bodies to the ship, we had to pass through the walls of the space where I had a guest room rented. While passing through I realized ( fully and consciously)my guest was awakening, so I floated over to him and stroking his hair said in a voice which in the ethereal sounded angelic, to go back to sleep that everything was going to be alright. We then proceeded to the ship.
The trip to the ship was always filled with the 'briefing' in a woman's inaudible voice. I had even been known to say and insist 'What?!"the recorded frequency would continue in the same inaudible frequency. I could not on the physical level retain what I could not hear...
The following morning the guest came running out amazed and blessed by an angelic visitation the night before that said , I cut him off with what I had said the night before. I let him go ahead and think what made him feel good...
I was contacted by ?%#@*^ by phone, knowing my name and wanting information that I may have regarding the rash of reported sightings that had been reported over my home.
My story goes on, and is far more difficult to go into right now, but what I mean to impart to you is this, with certain types of alien abduction and connectedness you always have free will and choice. What you have experienced was just as real as you reading this message to you now. There are levels within levels of this phenomenon. Some are on this dimensional level but most are not. Keep getting stronger while relating your experience and know that you are being prepared and empowered by your experiences. You are the master of your own experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join