It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be honest!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've spent a lot of time reading threads on this site...and it sounds like a bunch of paranoid reaching. There is nothing that I've read on this forum that has any real substance to it, just a bunch of opinions...so I feel like I'm entitled to mine. And here it is: If you are going to make claims of conspiracy (about 911 in particular), please make educated and researched claims. Remember, the majority of our countries population is not especially bright...and they will believe just about anything they see on TV or read on the internet. Which leads us to the great responsibility of not just making up facts!

C'mon people, there is simply no evidence that the events occurring on 911 were carried out by the US Government. Everything on this site is speculation and opinion...not a fact to be seen!

It is more likely that there is a radical Islamic movement in this world that wants to destroy the western culture of America. In fact, there is a lot of hard evidence of that....wake up America!!! They want us dead...and that is no secret!!! World War III is coming; and it's coming out of the Middle East.

Spend your precious time preparing for and educating people about the Radical Islamic movement, and quit spreading lies in the effort to expose secrets that probably are not there. Don't get me wrong, I believe the US Government has lots of secrets...but secrets involving Radical Islam and their attack on our country...not likely.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Psssst...

Hey, buddy... Come over here... Wanna buy a conspiracy? Look, that's a genuine Chupacabra band and an Ununpentium case... You won't get a better deal this side of the Moon Base.

Basically, you walk down this alley, you're going to get a certain flavor so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Welcome Zero.

Fat chance of that happening here. This particular thread is full of innduendoes, doctored photos, imaginary ideas and statements which are delibertly taken out of context to support the 'Government did it' theories.

Unfortuately most here are not interested in actual facts.....any facts which are presented are immediately labeled 'Government/NWO' source and are immediately dismissed.

All in all the 9/11 threads are a big failure as far as 'Deny Ignorance'.

This site does have many other worth while threads and excellent ideas....

It only fails in the attempt to provide a forum to 'Deny Ignorance' regarding 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, that's unfornate...we should call this forum "Another Opportunity To Deny Ignorance." I guess I'll stop wasting my time...thanks for the heads up.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: How Not To Be Banned From ATS – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zer0effect

Welcome to ATS, and thanks for your opinion.

There are many angles to 9/11, some may question in one area but not another, personally, I no longer care for peoples opinions on the subject, I have my own take, as do most here.

Feel free to correct every opinion you disagree with, if your arguments are strong enough they will hopefully make a difference, and good luck on what will be a life long quest.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Mirthful Me,

I liked my title better...LOL.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zer0effect
It is more likely that there is a radical Islamic movement in this world that wants to destroy the western culture of America. In fact, there is a lot of hard evidence of that....wake up America!!! They want us dead...and that is no secret!!! World War III is coming; and it's coming out of the Middle East.

Wasn't this disproven in January 2004 when Chief U.S. WMD inspector David Kay resigned having found no sign of the threat Iraq faced?

Right then and there any idea of some massive "Islamofascist" threat ceased to exist and now resides only within the minds of the pro-war mindset types.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
koka,
arguing fiction with fact is futile...but thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Be honest?

I'm not one of the "the gov't. did it" people, no. I do, however, have a multitude of questions about the events leading up to, and immeadiately afterwards.

Since most of my questions involve matters of national security, I'll probably be much older than I am right now, before I get an answer. However, I've found that this is as good a place as any, and better than most, to get at least a glimmering of what those answers might be.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You want some honesty? OK - here it is -

I am new to this site - granted - but I have been reading enough to know that what happened on 911 is not as cut and dry as 20 guys with box cutters bringing down airplanes.

I have seen plenty to convince me that the US gov had some hand in this. It is the fact the this White House has given little to no ifno about this that tips me off. here we have one of the biggest events in history and this White House doesnt even hold an investigation.

Point is: When kindergartners pee themselves they don;t tell you. Same thing here.

Often you have to rely on your gut instinct. But in this case there is PLENTY of evidence to back the gut up.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Wasn't this disproven in January 2004 when Chief U.S. WMD inspector David Kay resigned having found no sign of the threat Iraq faced?

Right then and there any idea of some massive "Islamofascist" threat ceased to exist and now resides only within the minds of the pro-war mindset types.

What? Do you believe everything? I assure you that there is still a threat from abroad. Have you seen footage from Islamic countries where the public, including children, want us dead? I guess those tapes were doctored...they must have all been actors...lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You're trying to tell me words from abroad are supposed to make me shake in my boots? That they're actual threats and will be acted upon? Give me a break, please.

Iraq is where the USA cried wolf. I cannot believe them at all at this point. You don't screw up something that badly and claim it's accidental. Too much money is involved in global intelligence to make that type of mistake. It was on purpose for the sake of some secret imperial plan the USA doesn't admit to it's citizens or the rest of the world.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dolomite

Often you have to rely on your gut instinct. But in this case there is PLENTY of evidence to back the gut up.

.....and? What evidence?

Look, I am not saying that the US government is squeaky clean here...but I am saying that there is a threat to this country coming from Radical Islam...who attacked our country 6 years ago today. And it was not 6 guys with box cutters...it was a whole movement....hundreds of thousands...multiple countries...Alqueda has a huge support base!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In stores Today!!!

www.obsessionthemovie.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
zero effect couldn't be more of an apt name, that's exactly the affect you will have on people when you post such opinions without showing them how they are wrong. Post evidence that supports the official theory (your theory)
or post evidence that shows us we are wrong. It says that you registered today, September 11 2007, and the first post you make is this one. I think you are the one who needs to be honest about your intentions.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's getting close to lunch time...

In stores Today!!!

www.obsessionthemovie.com...

How did you know I like
?

Treat Monkeys, not just for the taste that can't be beat anymore...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I do have a view of 9-11. I think I'm right on one part but tieing it together is tricky.

The Port Autority and Larry Silverstein had a hand in it I do believe. Now the airplanes still trying to figure that one out.

My belief is that the collapse was a insurance scam. Look what Larry gained after the attacks.

Money and lots of it.

Pentagon- Have no idea since there's no proof.
Shanksville -No idea. All people saw was a poof of black smoke. Unless I missed something somewhere.

The wtc on tv I saw two planes crash into the wtc. I do believe that the wtc 1 2 and 7 were demoed. Because they fell the same way.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

How did you know I like
?

This is something I believe is important....not spam.

Hey I think a more appropriate name for this thread is:

"People with their heads up their *beep* so they can hide from the real threat in this world...and indulge their paranoid, bi-polar delusions...and wait for the aliens from space to come rescue them."

If there is this many of you in the world...I am not having any children. So thanks for helping me make that important decision!

I am out...as I have no desire to be around complete dolts!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie I think you are the one who needs to be honest about your intentions.

My intentions are pretty clear...and I am aware and honest about them.

But I am done with this site...and I chalk this up to a personal conquest:

I am getting much more efficient at spotting BS...took me about an hour this time. YAY!!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zer0effect

We spotted you quicker...

You give in a little too easily zer0effect I was looking forward to a fresh rhetoric.....

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Koka]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join