It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be honest!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Larry isn't going to profit from this? Give me a break. He had the buildings insured under double indeminty, which means that he could collect the maximum under the policy for each incident. 2 attacks, two collections. I beleive insurers fought and he did not get it all, but got enough to be pretty well offf and to also get a stake in a new shiny building.

I am sure this has probably been brought up on ATS, but a while back I stumbled upon a couple sites that mentioned the fact that the buildings were full of abestos and that it would have to be removed at a cost of $10 billion. They also said that they had asked for permission to demolish the buildings and the city or port authority prohibited it because of the abestos. If their is any truth in this, then it is quite obvious that Silversteen had a bunch to gain by having the buildings destroyed. Perhapsthis has been debunked by now.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
dont feel bad,you're just your average brainwashed moron.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok, yeah, lets be honest!

If this entire 9/11 thing was pulled off according to the 9/11 Commission Report and NIST/ASCE/FEMA, then there wouldn't be a truth movement.

If everything in the official theory of 9/11 held water, there wouldn't be 1000000's of people still questioning the accuracy of it all, because it would hold water.

If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then:

1: NIST wouldn't need 6 years to investigate a building that is long gone, and that has already been rebuilt.

wtc.nist.gov...

NOTE: The NIST investigation of the WTC 7 building collapse is not yet complete. The report on the WTC 7 collapse investigation will be released in draft form for public comment and posted on this web site as soon as it is available.

2: The black box's from Flight 11 and Flight 175 wouldn't be hidden from the public.

3: Videos, and images from the Pentagon would not be classified.

4: Osama B.L. would be caught and hung like Saddam already. (it doesn't take 6 years to find someone that submits videos all the time).

5: The molten metal found in the pits of WTC 1 and 2 after several weeks, would be easily understood.

6: ..... I can go on forever, but you get the point.

It doesn't take 100% proof, 100% evidence, or 100% sure information to see that every single aspect of 9/11 is questionable. From Pennsylvania, to the Pentagon, to WTC 1 and 2 and 7. Every single aspect of 9/11 was questionable. If 9/11 was truly executed by a few radicals with box cutters, every single question about 9/11 would have been answered within a year of it happening.

But till this day, the official theory STILL does not hold water. Yeah sure, so the radical extremists hated us, but how is that proof that they actually did it? There is no proof they did it, at all.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by IWatchYou]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join