It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus name = 666 in alpha numeric base 9 code - online word calculators

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
all i know is

Revelation "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six."

But it's a wrong number. In 2005, a new translation of the earliest know copy of the book of revelation clearly shows it to be 616 not 666.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
666 merely is a reference to the fact satan will attempt to play a man and savior in a time where people are too stupid religiously to comprehend the fact they are being tricked, hmm like today maybe?

also jeshua messiah was the proper term for christ, jesus is an adaptation.

jesus=666
lucifer=666 on 3=222 on 6=444 and on 9=666
masonic=666 in 9
kinghenry in 6=666
jewish=666 in 9
christian=606 in 6

911 if your looking for it i dont think you will find it connected to anyone famous. I would imagine they work things out if it is occultism.

its interesting the relation of 666 and pi, I wonder if any secret societies have raised cain yet..

go check out again,

www.thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com

logo-opolis.blogspot.com

[edit on 20-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here's the thing.

I wanna know what name has the number "911" involved.

That would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by umbr45
all i know is

Revelation "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six."

But it's a wrong number. In 2005, a new translation of the earliest know copy of the book of revelation clearly shows it to be 616 not 666.

Thanks I read about that, on this link >

www.americanvision.org...

A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament shows that the number of the Beast of Revelation 13 is 616. Ellen Aitken, a professor of early Christian history at McGill University, states that “the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to [the Roman emperor] Nero.”1 The early fragment supports the view that Revelation was written prior to the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70, and whether the number is 666 or 616, the number is a reference to Nero and not some end-time antichrist figure. Only time will tell how this discovery will affect dispensationalism.

The first readers of Revelation were told to “calculate the number of the Beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six” (13:18). Since Revelation was written to a first-century audience, we should expect the first-century readers to be able to calculate the number with relative ease and understand the result. They would have had few candidates from which to choose. Notice that the number is “six hundred and sixty-six, not three sixes.” Tim LaHaye misidentifies the number when he writes, “The plain sense of Scripture tells us that it comprises the numbers: six, six, six.”2 The three Greek letters that make up the number represent 600, 60, and 6.

And this one >
www.escapeallthesethings.com...

Professor David Parker, Professor of New Testament Textual Criticism and Paleography at the University of Birmingham, thinks that 616, although less memorable than 666, is the original. He said: "This is an example of gematria, where numbers are based on the numerical values of letters in people's names. Early Christians would use numbers to hide the identity of people who they were attacking: 616 refers to the Emperor Caligula."

So much reading to do......

Mastermind77

Im looking into the PI stuff on this link at the moment, pretty deep. I will get to your links eventually.

www.geocities.com...

www.ishipress.com...

Also the Kabballa >

The truth is that the key to mystical secrets are not in any book, they're in your heart. Even if someone "reveals" a "kabbalistic secret," it remains a secret as long as you are not able to understand it. The number 666 has significance as the numerical value of the Hebrew verse: "Ata yigdal na koach Ado-nai -- Now, I pray, let the Power of my Lord be great." (Numbers 14:17). This was Moshe's prayer invoking Divine Mercy on behalf of the Jewish People.

"Mosad Hayesod" cites the Vilna Gaon's commentary on the Zohar that "the number 666 contains hidden within it exalted and lofty messianic potential." No other explanation is offered there. We do know that the number six represents the physical world. The Torah describes the creation of the universe as a six part, six day, process. Our ancient sources describe the universe as emanating in six directions -- north, south, east, west, up, down -- from a central point. All physical space and all physical objects have these six dimensions.

666 is six repeated three times. Repeating a concept three times represents the affirmation and strength of that concept. The number 666 could thus represent the strength and perfection of the physical world, which Judaism teaches will occur in the messianic era, when the physical world will reach its ultimate purpose, to be a vehicle through which the created experience the Creator.
>>

ask a rabbi

Think Im going to have to lay off this thread soon as its going to far....

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I just noticed something myself..

616= 13

666=18...

Revelation. chapter 13-18

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
*deleted post*

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
Here's the thing.

I wanna know what name has the number "911" involved.

That would be interesting.

I decided to open the bible on page 911 and it starts with laws and Jews.... and how it dont matter what race you are by genetics, anybody can be a true Jew if your doing right by god..... Romans 2. 26-29....... (you will have to look it up)

I know thats nothing to do with your query about a name and 911 but it taught me something I needed to know.. good old synchronicuty of numbers again.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Since the text that gives us the number 666, applies it to a "man" and to a "beast" and these are one and the same, when the last "man" takes his place, he will also be the beast. Rev 17 refers to this same person as an "8th" that follows a succession of seven heads before it.

So, where in the Bible does it refer to Jesus as a "man" OK that is clear. Now, where does it say that Jesus is a "beast"? or the "8th"? Clearly is it demonic to suggest that Jesus is the one whom the number 666 is to apply.

Originally posted by Sekhemet
People are worshipping the image of 'Jesus'.. and 'the number of its (image) name.. is 666'

False image (what race is Yeshua?) Jes'us 5/ Ven'us 5/ bright morning star =Lucifer... some say its Jesus,, well that makes sense too

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
As it was shown on a previous page, the name for Jesus in Greek has a numerical value of 888. If you cut 888 in half, it comes out to 444. If you cut 444 in half, the number is 222. And half of 222 is the number 111. This number 111 is very predominant in reference to Jesus. But it is by no means the only key number to do with Christ ~ there are many numbers that relate to all the names and attributes of Jesus and God. But the number 111, in some instances, is absolutely pervasive, especially in those references that speak concerning His conception and birth.

Let us begin with Matthew’s account. Here is the very first reference. The entire passage as quoted has a value of 111 x 66.
www.theomatics.com...

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Funkydung]

This is quite interesting. That would be Del Washburn who runs the Theomatics page. I was in contact with him over ten years ago about the number 666. Glad to know he's still on the 'net.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The number 666 is derived by counting.... counting lesser numbers.

It does not involve converting letters into numbers then adding them up. They are already numbers found on the beast.

There are 8 numbers that result in the count:

78 + 91 + 136 + 105 + 231 + 21 + 3 + 1

If you first identify the beast, then look at the beast to see where it has numbers, then count them.

The Bible governs the entire process; Revelation is written in a chiastic pattern; the last passages reiterate phrases used in the forst passages, and they work in a parallel fashion until you get to the center.

The chiastic word in the verse that gives us the number 666, is "Wisdom", and it is again found in Rev 17:9

The details of Rev 17 are a parallel pattern to Rev 13... just read it and see for yourselves.

1. Seven Heads and Ten Horns
2. Blasphemy
3. All the World Shall Wonder
4. Whose Names Are Not Written in the Book of Life
5. Peoples, Multitudes, Nations, Tongues, Kindreds
6. Wisdom
7. Power Given to Him to Reign Over the Kings of the Earth

Seven complete links between them, demonstrating the parallel chiastic nature of the book.

Back to the numbers; 78, 91, 136, 105, 231, 21, 3, and "1"

All these are derived from a natural count:
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 21

1 + 2 = 3

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 = 78

etc.

These are referred to as "pyramid" numbers.

See it all at; www.666beast.net...

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by umbr45
all i know is

That is not correct. If investigated, only a FEW sources have demonstrated that the number could be 616. The wide majority of all texts and sources, reveals the unanimous agreement on the number 666.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by addvantage666
Since the text that gives us the number 666, applies it to a "man" and to a "beast" and these are one and the same, when the last "man" takes his place, he will also be the beast. Rev 17 refers to this same person as an "8th" that follows a succession of seven heads before it.

So, where in the Bible does it refer to Jesus as a "man" OK that is clear. Now, where does it say that Jesus is a "beast"? or the "8th"? Clearly is it demonic to suggest that Jesus is the one whom the number 666 is to apply.

Originally posted by Sekhemet
People are worshipping the image of 'Jesus'.. and 'the number of its (image) name.. is 666'

False image (what race is Yeshua?) Jes'us 5/ Ven'us 5/ bright morning star =Lucifer... some say its Jesus,, well that makes sense too

Thanks for all your posts.

I think its pretty obvious to assume I lost the plot with this topic ages ago...

To be honest I dont even wana continue this thread its too complex and I cant get my point across I have no patience and Ive more important issues on my mind, like my own life.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
My first name gives the same result so does that mean anything sinister? You guys are clutching at straws.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
******** bak later***********

[edit on 09/22/2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
666 and the Islam connection. This interpretation of 666 will not be welcomed by Muslims, however it should be of interest to Christians. Consider the facts of what 666 will be doing... forcing the world to accept its doctrines, or be beheaded. In what we now refer to as 527 A.D., the concept of dating using the AD/BC method was first introduced. In considering whether 666 may refer to a date, one must consider what dating methods were in use at the time the Revelation was written. Most scholars agree it was writen no later than 300 AD. So, the AD/BC system we use today was not in use. At that time, the most recently introduced calendar and method of dating was introduced by Julius Caesar, on the date which we now refer to as January 1, 45BC. To better understand, consider this date as the starting point of the new dating system... call it simply J. Therefore, 1/1/45BC=0 J. Following this up through time, 1/1/1BC= 1/1/44J. There is no 0BC or 0AD. 1BC is immediately followed by 1AD, so, 1/1/1AD=45J. Following this through, 1/1/622AD=666J. So, clearly based on the dating system in use at the time the Revelation was written, Islam had its birth in the year 666, which we today refer to as 622A.D. To a non-Christian and especially to a Muslim the idea of relating Mohammed to the devil might seem unfair in that Islam maintains itself to be a peaceful religion, however, what we are really talking about here is the Anti-Christ, and any believing Muslim will gladly profess that Jesus Christ is not and was not the Son of God. Clearly Islam is an anti-Christian religion. To see its own prophesies come true, Islam must somehow, some day, some way, see to it that all other religions are wiped out. It is quite likely that Revelation 13:15 refers to the time when the Imam Mahdi appears on the scene. Not necessarily a man or a physical being, but rather an image. An image of the one which Muslims are anticipating. The announcement that the Imam Mahdi has arrived will go out whether he "appears" or not. And although Muslims presently believe that the Imam Mahdi will set up a world order peacefully, a call will go out to start the killing, and that order, it will be believed will be an order of the Imam Mahdi himself. True Muslims will have no choice but to comply. In Islamic states Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, and all who do not accept the doctrine of Islam will be killed legally, while in non-Islamic states an attempt will be made through tactics such as suicide bombings and etc to reduce the non-Muslim population down to a level wherein it will then be subjegated. When one considers the prophesies of both religions, Christians who have read the Revelation can see the amazing irony of this: Muslims believe Mohammed to be the last prophet, whereas the last prophet according to Christian prophesy is none other than the false prophet of the Revelation. Christians who believe the way of salvation is through faith that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, can certainly conclude that Mohammed, having led so many to believe otherwise over a period of over 1300 years is by far the biggest anti-Christ of all anti-Christs.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That was a fascinating read thanks and I will keep it considered highly in mind Ive never heard of that.

* I totally messd up this post so I am withdrawing it sorry *

brain ache.. lol

[edit on 09/22/2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

When the authors of the Bible wrote it, they didn't number the verses. That was done by scholars at a later date to facilitate finding specific parts/cross referencing/etc...Numbers can be important, but that's a big difference from Numerology.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was just reading through Revelation for no apparent reason, just to study some more i guess. And I came to the end of chapter 13...and I was moved to grab a pen and paper and find the numerical value of "JESUS" and it came perfectly to 6 6 6. I would be honest to say that the whole world has been decieved in believing in that false name "jesus".....That is the name of the beast and the Deciever has transformed the real Messiah (Yahoshua) to be this "jesus" who "did away" with the Torah/Law and is portrayed as churches and christianity portrays him....but not how the Word of G-d portrays Him.

Find the truth in the Word, from Genesis to Revlation and not in some b.s. preacher/paster.....flesh and blood.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was just reading through Revelation for no apparent reason, just to study some more i guess. And I came to the end of chapter 13...and I was moved to grab a pen and paper and find the numerical value of "JESUS" and it came perfectly to 6 6 6. I would be honest to say that the whole world has been decieved in believing in that false name "jesus".....That is the name of the beast and the Deciever has transformed the real Messiah (Yahoshua) to be this "jesus" who "did away" with the Torah/Law and is portrayed as churches and christianity portrays him....but not how the Word of G-d portrays Him.

Find the truth in the Word, from Genesis to Revlation and not in some b.s. preacher/paster.....flesh and blood.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
That's just one of the Devil's tricks. Don't be(lie)ve it!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join