It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 3 1/2 year old daughter's abduction stories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
thank you everyone, for your thoughts and ideas. i agree with those of you who agree that a therapist is not a good idea. i do know my daughter better than anyone, and i know that she is truly experiencing something. medication will be the first thing they try to push, but medicine is not the answer.

i am interested in a couple of your ideas, like asking her to describe the shape of the toys to see if they are indeed shapes like pyramids etc.

i had asked her if the boy or doctor had talked to her, but didnt really get a response. i will ask her about any noises she may have heard.

my wife and i did tell her to say "go away!" or "i do not want to go with you" when the boy came back.

i will also demand them to stop in the name of Jesus. although i am not a religios person, i do have my beliefs. i think this may work.

also she will be going to the doctor soon. i will have her ears checked, and everything else of course. she never complains about her ears hurting though, she just says it hurts when the "doctor" sticks something in them.

the '___' idea is an interesting one, and does make sense. i am fascinated by the '___' experience, and i like the work of Graham Hancock. I do not believe this is the case, though, because of all of the similarities of all of the stories from abductees. they can't possibly all be having almost the same exact experience, with the same exact entities. i think that it may be possible that the '___' secretion allows you to see things you are not suppose to, like a "cloaked" alien. i wonder this because of the time that my daughter was watching someone in the kitchen, but i could not see it. this may have been a ghost though.

another thing that makes me so sure it is really a physical thing happening, is that my nephew had told my sister that he is being taken too. and of course my belief that my sister is an abductee. she will tell you the same thing, because she believes she is as well. in fact, she told me something interesting the other day. she said that she feels like she has an alien "inside of her" kind of like in her subconscious or something. she could not explain it very well. my thought was that maybe it is like a type of mind control thing - like they are literally in her head, if that makes sense.

so i will keep you all posted on what new stuff i find out. again, thanks for your comments

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
'___' is produced in a very tiny minuscule amount by the pituitary as a child. When a mortal human is born, a spirit of light becomes enfleshed to the mortal plane and empowers a physical being. The physical being must be cared for till it's teenage years because the enfleshed spirit now a body and mind must learn control of the mortal experience.

As a child, the spirit has a connection open to the child's mind and holds previous mortal experience but does not readily allow access to the recall. In exceptional cases the child can remember and describe a past life. As the child learns more of mortal reality the past life connection becomes clouded over and suppressed but not gone.

The '___' release in a child's brain by the pituitary opens a reality for another form of being to enter and take control of the enfleshed spirit. During this ethereal experience the child's conscious form of the mortal body is removed from the physical form to be manipulated in many ways that are not understood.

The mind which is only an interpreter for our physical reality is shut down and '___' opens the ether doorway for beings who have the ability to travel within the ether to any being that can experience and be pulled into there realm.

In the ether, physical reality exist but no longer is true and the properties we associate with real vanishes.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Got a couple of questions:

How much electric equipment is in your daughters room?
How much electric equipment is there in your appartment?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This thread has had people come out and tell of themselves dealing with this subject and I think it's great that people start to talk about this.

I have seen them bring my granddaughters back and the red sparklies.

My best to you and your family just be careful when you speak with her.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Do you have a dog ..if so how does it react to these paranormal experiences..
Another idea..a while back I saw a UFO detector mentioned on one thread.
Just wondered if it could detect anything..
Finally has your daughter had an MRI..there is possibility of implant.

I would be very troubled if this were my daughter..hope some of these ideas help

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i hope you and your family get this sorted out
but be very careful
and do not confuse or scare your daughter anymore than she is
what i have read, you and your wife are doing a damn good job

no i am not a professional just a father

when my daughter wants to talk about her problems, she will talk to me very openly but when she does not want to talk, she will not talk and i KNOW something is on her mind. she has always been that way. i do not like her walking about with problems in her head but if she will not talk, there is not much i can do and i have to live with it until she says it is time to talk.
you know your daughter better than anyone ever can
when she wants to talk, get as much info as you can without giving her nightmares and make sure she knows your around at nights.

personally i would have her sleeping in my bed and the wife sleeping in your daughters bed, but thats probably why i am divorced now

my daughter is now 17 and lives with me and when she gets nightmares she still comes into my room and sleeps in my bed

good luck and keep your little princess happy

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
perhaps this?
black eyed kids..

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by WASTYT

I do agree with whoever mentioned earlier that it may be a good idea to talk to someone or bring your daughter to a doctor to get checked out...better to be safe.

Take Care.

I completely disagree with this line of thought. DO NOT take the girl to any dang phycologist they will just tag her as 'disturbed' and try and get you to put her on meds. They may even have some kind of tagging system where her name will go on some dang list to the GUBMINT to identify abductees and the 'gubmint' has no buisiness fooling with your daughter & your family that way.......and I think you know exactly what I am talking about here.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

Ok, wow, I should've made myself a little more clear. I dont think I ever said therapist or psychologist or medication. I agree that this is not the way to go. I think I said doctor. I meant that she should get her ear checked out, being that she said things were being stuck in there by god knows what or who. I know I wasnt clear on that...

I was agreeing with this statement. For the (updated) record:

Originally posted by Sad Lil Alex
Honestly... i would take her to a M.D. first.. just for a checkup .. u know? that way her ears could be checkd for anything unusual...

Originally posted by wigit I totally agree. There are no mind experts. You're the expert on your kids and as long as they're mentally stable and getting on with their lives normally don't concern yourself with mentions of aliens & monsters. My kids had night terrors occasionally, it didn't do them any harm. It's a part of life. Medication will do more harm than good.

I agree, no medication.

Evo, if you believe that your daughter is being visited and taken by something or someone then you would probably believe when she says things are getting put in her ear. Or that she feels pain when she pulls her hand away. Just to be sure that nothing had been physical done to her, thats what I meant.

Take Care.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by WASTYT]

[edit on 12-9-2007 by WASTYT]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Evo Thats nice to hear , I wish your daughter good healt and a good life.

Yes take her to the doctor just for a normal rutinary check up..this indeed will not hurt the child. At least it will give you more peace in the mind.

Check for any scratches on arms or legs that looks odd (let say with some geometrical way)..

Evo have you seen anything different in your house department..this means light in the sky...Orbs around the child rooms or other room anything weird or strange??

When is something spiritual most of the times you see Orbs...you can recorded easy if you have a cam that it have nighvision mode (most of todays cams have it or at least from 2 to 3 years ago)

If is the imagination of your child then there nothing to be afraid of, childs sometimes play like this...

If something is really going on (abduction) you know you have help in this forum...we can help you , i have experience on abductions, ask your child if his friend is made of skin or bones like you and me and that if she can touch it or if its only when she is dreaming when his friend appears (sleep or dreaming)...

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueIII
Got a couple of questions:

How much electric equipment is in your daughters room?
How much electric equipment is there in your appartment?

my son and daughter share a room. there is a small TV, a DVD player, two small lamps and a baby monitor.

the apartment has two more TVs, another DVD player, an alarm clock and a tall lamp. then in our room there is a desktop computer and i have a laptop. i think thats about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Do you have a dog ..if so how does it react to these paranormal experiences..
Another idea..a while back I saw a UFO detector mentioned on one thread.
Just wondered if it could detect anything..
Finally has your daughter had an MRI..there is possibility of implant.

I would be very troubled if this were my daughter..hope some of these ideas help

we do not have a dog. i would be interested to see how a dog would react to this though. she has not had an MRI. i do believe she has an implant, because when she first was waking up at night, back when i thought it was just a ghost, we were in another apartment. after we moved, the stuff kept happening.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

They shocked you in your side? I use to have reacurring dreams where invisible beings would subdue me by shocking me between my waste bone and rib bone, right in the soft spot... I'd feel like I was electricuted, then paralyzed afterwards.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
okay, today my daughter and i went to the store, just the two of us, and she told me some new information. i asked her about the sounds. she said that the boy "cant talk" but does talk to her in her head. she said he makes sounds "like ABCs" and when i asked her to describe it more, she couldnt find the words. i asked her if it was like music, like the ABC song, and she said yes. now i am not sure what exactly she was trying to say, but it sounds like telepathy, and that the boy can not talk with his mouth. it could mean something else too, she just does not have the vocabulary yet to explain it.

i asked her about the toys, and she said that there were some like Dora, like a doll, and then she said there were some circle shapes. she said some were orange and blue and pink. okay here is the weird part - when she got into the circle shaped ones, she said that she drank something, out of a "big circle"
again, she didnt have the words to explain it further.

i asked her again about the doctor and to describe what he puts in her ears. she said it was "like scissors"

okay here is the most fascinating part of it. this came when i was asking her about the boy, and if he made noises or talked to her. she said that he did talk to her, and when i asked if she remembered what he said to her, she told me he said "I'm light" so what does that mean??

it is so interesting to talk with her, but difficult at the same time. she just does not have the vocabulary to put it all into words, but i am so proud of her for how well she is doing. she is a smart little girl, just too young to be able to explain everything.

AlexDJ, i will ask her if they look like us, skin and bones. she does touch him, because he grabs her hand. oh, another thing is that for some reason, it seems like she thinks her hand is going to be cut off or something by the boy. she hasnt talked about it much, but did bring it up again today. thats all she will say, is that she pulls her hand away because she thinks he will cut it off or something.

alright well thats about it for now. this post has been very informative, and it has become so much more than i was expecting. thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
this is very disturbing.
I wish you all the best and that this will end soon..

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

Sounds like you are approaching things reasonably in a trying situation.

Some caution . . .

I applaud your willingness to try something like:

STOP! IN JESUS' NAME. AWAY FROM ME/HER IN JESUS' NAME.

However, I'd encourage you to check out the website:

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

somewhat thoroughly.

There is the Scripture about some bloke in the New Testament era saying to a demon possessed man something akin to:

"LEAVE IN THE NAME OF JESUS' WHOM PAUL PREACHES."

And the demon responded back:

JESUS I KNOW AND PAUL I KNOW BUT WHO ARE YOU?

The short of it being . . . using Jesus' Name without a genuine relationship with Him can be an idle thread of no value--particularly without faith that His Name accomplishes meaningful things.

But I don't want to make it sound like an all or nothing thing. God alone knows your heart. And certainly your Daughter's age and innocence would work in her favor. You could teach her to say such things with conviction and I believe they would likely be quite powerful. But I'd think that might necessarily involve teaching her of the reality of the Living Christ etc.

In any case, there have been many successful examples of folks who were not Christians at all and certainly not active Christians who remembered such phrases from their childhood or even the media and movies--and who in such trying circumstances desperately and forcefully blurted out such exclamations only to be shocked at how forcefully effective they were.

I don't know what the . . . differences, boundaries are but I'm confident that ONLY GOD KNOWS such. Perhaps it is some willingness to consider a relationship with God that God alone knows about. Perhaps it is His willingness to be gracious toward those in desperated and earnest straights.

I just want to lay these issues out for your thoughtful pondering.

In any case, my heart goes out to your daughter and I pray you are able to effect lasting protection over her and her sleep times.

Blessings,

[edit on 14/9/2007 by BO XIAN]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

You might cautiously explore her getting angry with the entities and telling them to STOP. etc. That they do not have a right to do anything with or to her etc.

I say cautiously because . . . once she began to express anger, she'd likely need to stick with it and persist in a firm, fierce, resisting attitude, stance, communication etc.

I don't think it would be advisable for her to resist angrily and then have them break her tentative will etc. placing her back under their coercive controlling "spell."

But if she's as tough and steadfast/stubborn as she sort of sounds like, then persistent anger may well be within her repretoir. sp? And, such anger has often been effective in resisting them. But it seems to need to be quick, fierce, deeply felt and persisted with.

That coupled with STOP IN JESUS' NAME could be very powerful, indeed.

And, I don't see any real downside. The worst that could happen is for them to break her stance on that score and continue with business as usual. I'd hate to see them break her stance because it would likely hinder future resistences somewhat. But it wouldn't be the end of the world. There's likely time for her to get up to speed in resisting.

Though certainly I'd want it to be lastingly effective ASAP.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

I think you're quite right. I think it's 99.99999% likely that she has an implant. And, personally, I'd want to know it ASAP and try to get it out ASAP.

There's some evidence that the later models are capable of moving independently in the body to escape extraction.

I hate noting such things to you but the truth is important in such situations, imho.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Start recording your conversations. Later years you can go over these conversation with your child and perhaps suppressed memory can be opened for more learned and detailed retelling of the experience.

I recorded my sisters child's baby years when she first started to talk. It is priceless to hear innocents communicating when the child goes from a toddler to adult.

This experience your daughter is having is real and I can only suggest you record the event for her and you to analyze another time or later in life and at the least prove it happened.

I had to run an edit for the following:

"I'm light" is our spirit empowering the mortal physical form in this reality. All humans in this realm are empowered from the universe of light. The spirit is grown into a conscious being that upon expiration returns to the universe of light with a conscious form of the human being it empowered. I know more than I am telling her but have just given you the light version. Don't mix it up with religion. religion has nothing to do with this.

Regards,

[edit on 14-9-2007 by WorldShadow]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by evo80

tell her that she should start keeping a little journal, and in the journal she should practice drawling pictures of the boy and the place were he takes her...and anything else dealing with it.

But don't be like "KEEP A journal and record what the alien tells you", just say "why don't you write these things in a book, so you don't forget it"

it might be a great way for things to come out to and more information about it. Have you tried asking her if they have taught her anything, or told her anything about the future or what not. This is and sounds like a genuine abduction experience, its scary and i am concord about what they are doing...i have heard that phrase "i am the light, or you are the light" before somewhere...don't no were though

keep it clean and go easy, tell her its going to be alright.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY

tell her that she should start keeping a little journal, and in the journal she should practice drawling pictures of the boy and the place were he takes her...and anything else dealing with it.

keep it clean and go easy, tell her its going to be alright.

very good idea. also the comment before this one about recording her while she talks is a good idea. i will definitely have her try to draw some pictures. my wife and her mom had gone out to eat with my daughter, and while they were there, she had drawn a picture and said it was of the boy. i asked my wife where the picture was and she said they had left it there... yea she is not into aliens or UFOs or anything like that, so she didnt see the importance of it. oh well, at least i know she is willing to draw some of this stuff. thank you all so much for the help. i havnt heard back from anyone i emailed, and where else do you go with this stuff, you know? i am glad i decided to post this story on here. there are amazing people on this site, and so many perspectives. thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join