It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A clear UFO in picture.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I was checking the most recent UFO sightings at Mufon and this couple posted a picture that has a clear image of 3 objects. Two of them are to the far left while one is in the middle. They said they got back from vacation and was going through their pictures when they spotted it. How much more evidence do you need? This is clearly not a fake.

Date Submitted :2007-09-10 Date of Event 2007-09-05 UFO caught in holiday photo.
img64.imageshack.us...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think you need to fix your link, I see no picture.

**Ok it's working now, interesting pic

[edit on 9/10/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I could not post the picture because it's so large. I supplied the link. I had to use imageshack so if anyone could host this then do so.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by cloakndagger]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I see three of them... nicely shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what he needs to do is stop using imageshack, they suck, dude..why not use photobucket? imageshack is annoying as 4ell!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
How much more evidence do you need? This is clearly not a fake.
]

Not a fake, yes. But that doesn't mean you are looking at flying saucers.

Maybe a Pigeon?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
its frickin CGI anyways. cool picture who made it?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That would be a huge bird based on scale. Look at the people down in the lower left corner looking in the same direction as if they spot it also.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Why can't the bird be closer to the cam?

Here is what appears to be another pigeon.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
it's all friggin CGI, isn't it? The whole UFO phenomenon back to the 40s was CGI. God! Should've known. I'm an idiot! Even my own sightings must've been CGI. That's clever of myself to do in real-time.

But seriously, who would make a CGI as lame as that when they can make friggin stuff like the Haiti video?

I think it's real. Dunno if it's a UFO, but it's real.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
ufo...its not cgi...i give props to the photo taken...really good one....not much to say cuz the pic explains it all...

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That railing would be just above the waist in height. Now imagine yourself against that rail. You see how big that so called pigeon becomes?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well it's not CGI, but I doubt it is anything significant. Looks like a lil blob, most likely a bird.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

My girlfriend and I have just returned from holiday and were looking through our photo's when we spotted something unusual.

In the attached picture there appear to be 3 objects in the sky, one central and two off to the left and at a distance. The picture was taken from Montserrat in Spain last week, we did not notice these objects when taking the picture.

I have also attached another picture taken moments before where the objects do not appear.

Our reason for contacting you is for clarification, you have obviously seen more pictures and read more information of similar things and we're wondering if you could identify the object/s for us?

Source: MUFON
mufoncms.com...

(based on EXIF data)

Pic # 1
November 2, 2003 2:43:10AM

Pic # 2
November 2, 2003 2:43:41AM

Between pic # 1 and pic # 2, there is a time interval of 31 seconds.

If this object in pic # 1

is the largest one in pic # 2

it could be possible to assess the speed, but of course i have noo proof that it's the same object.

Pixel resized
Pixel resized / increased brightness-contrast
Pixel resized / negative image
Pixel resized / negative image / embossed

Honestly i have no idea of what it could be.
IMHO, if it's a bird, is a very very big one...

[edit on 11/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Looks very much to me like a bird .... Have inadvertently taken many similar pictures myself over the years.

Edit: which would also explain why nothing was seen at the time

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Essan]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
MIGHT be a bird. However, there are 2 further 'birds'. If 31 seconds had passed, odds are they too would be closer, not out of the photo entirely... or was it 31 seconds later they appeared...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Maybe a hangglider ?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
only way that's a bird is if it's one of these:

www.darkdarling.com...

what about the other sphere shaped one all the way at the back?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well it looks to me like the military pods. I think that they are getting ready to disclose these in the very near future.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I understand some healthy skepticism, but this is ridiculous! Some of you guys should have worked for the USAF during Blue Book...
This looks real to me: I can even positively identify it.
It's the craft from the Disney movie Flight of The Navigator. No doubt about it, case closed.

[edit on 11/9/07 by cbianchi513]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join