It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian vs Christ-Follower (parody)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For all those who wanted to know some differences between the two, these vids are classic examples.

Parody 1 1.15 mins
Parody 2 1.09 mins

*Pssst...

The 'spiffy-suit' guy on the left is the phoney one!

[edit on 10-9-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So called 'Christians' (bible thumpers) with a 'holier-than-thou' - attitude gives us Christ-followers a bad name.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Those were cute, Ducks. I'd have a lot less trouble with Christianity if there were more guys like the "mac" dude around (and you).

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I was actually just watching those after having gone there through a series of links starting with a great "Mac Hater" video. It's interesting...I have a problem with both sides -- the pride of the "Christ follower" guy in seemingly appearing to know the heart of the "Christian" while, at the same time, the pharisitical attitude of the "Christian".

Personally, I thought it was a phenomenal demonstration of why division still rocks our ranks -- pride in this foolish notion that after our few brief years here on earth, fewer following Christ, that we've got it all figured out and those others really need to open their eyes. Of that, I think we are all guilty, because we don't know other people's hearts, we don't know what God is doing with their lives, but we do think we know our hearts and what God is doing, and we have experienced Him, so we draw assumptions.

It's not going to stand, though
The Bride will make herself ready for Christ, prepared without stain or wrinkle!

top topics

join