It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the lie of housing markets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Housing markets are a fraud. And intentionaly subverted by the federal money markets, legalese by bribery, and Ive met and worked with coke addicted coffee swilling republican opportunists who lie, cheat and steal because money is the only goal, not learning, intellect or morals. And that they use consumers like batteries. Those that seek more wealth and a happy life are well understood. What I argue for is putting a stop to the unfair ever rising price of living by constantly gaining more, like europe..england..cast systems etc.. And a stop to the insane way people just ignore very important issues, as if the television has more to say that man who isnt trying to sell anyone something. In the bible it warns not to let your house consume you. Today your houses are eating you alive. I am angry because this forum doesnt keep what you write if the title is accidentaly like another post..lost many words, very mad..goodnight, at least im in a house.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by mastermind77]

SOrry mod this post is a duplicate of another I thought didnt post but did in another section, you can remove this, please go here people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What bothers me even more, is that people buy houses outside of their means. Yes sure, the system is fraudulent even, but what isnt? It doesnt help either that people who know they are falling into a trap, continue to do so.

join