It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order the real explanation ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok I was thinking about this for a while, I wont need to provide any information and links about N.W.O because every1 should know what it is already by now.

Here is a simple down to earth theory about it:

So we all know that the N.W.O are a group of people.. 8 bloodlines (apparently) god knows really. The N.W.O already have all the money and power they need and they are already "hidden" from us.. so technically they are already "living" in their own society. Do you see where I am getting at ?

In conclusion, they have their society and we have ours, their's is going to grow over time as their kids grow up and get more kids etc...

Now what they do afterwards with their society.. only god knows. Whether they push our society off and replace it with their's or place their whole family ontop of us (such as presidents) and control us..... we will let fate decide.

What do you guys think of the theory ?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Plz let me hear some thoughts.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
ok I will reply, they lose a classification of just living in their own society when they interfer with the other society. If they just hung out with each other that would be fine. But they live off of our labor, they tell us what they think we can or can not do, and through there policy harm millions of us while protecting their own.

I do not see this the same way as you describe it. If they want to go to an island like Napolean that is fine, but they do not have my permission to decide my fate, or the fate of my childeren, neighbors, or friends.

The idea of them prospering and us dying off, who knows, I know overall world fertillity rates have been cut in half since 1950. And that is from a UN study. So they are dropping the birth rate of the peasants. I have also know some of the old reasons for monarchs having many illigitamite children was to spread there blood line.

But I do not believe as they do, I do not believe blood line makes character, and I am forth generations back from illigitamite Scottish line. My character and value came from God and the carring work of family and teachers. I see there society as an attitude of eliteism, one that must end. All people have value, none have the right to claim more then any other.

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
12 bloodlines.

The money and power are the result of working for the NWO, not the cause. Inherited wealth can be dissipated quickly. They have to keep money coming in to maintain the family wealth. They have to play the game to keep money coming in.

The 12 bloodlines appear to be puppetmasters, pulling our strings. They are puppets too.

join