It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but wouldn't one expect to see a considerable amount of scattering of dust and material in the ring plane caused by the huge gravitational fields of these veihicles? Certainly some purtubation of the shepherd moons?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm equally curious about the rock drawing in the article. Anyone know where that came from?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't know what is it, but it's clear that there's TRAFFIC there....
A italian researcher, Gianluigi Barca, noticed these pics:

Source:
www.lunarexplorer.it...
www.lunarexplorer.it...

[edit on 14/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Now THAT has got to be one of the best images yet

That 'object is NOT orbiting... its on a straight line pass of Saturn If we knew how long each time exposure was we might even make a guess at speed

UPDATE ( A few minutes Later)

I went to look up those numbers on the Cassini site at NASA

The Page You Requested Is Not Available

The page has been moved or deleted from the Cassini-Huygens web site. The navigation to the left will direct you to our most recent content.

Please contact us if you can't find what you are looking for.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Thanks internos
You found us a "smoking gun" AND a conspiracy all in one post

[edit on 14-9-2007 by zorgon]

[edit on 14-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Well, if you guys can speculate that the vague blurry objects are alien spacecraft, couldn't you speculate why they're making those rings?

[sarcasm] How dare you come in here with common sense and reason. [/sarcasm]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now THAT has got to be one of the best images yet

That 'object is NOT orbiting... its on a straight line pass of Saturn If we knew how long each time exposure was we might even make a guess at speed

UPDATE ( A few minutes Later)

I went to look up those numbers on the Cassini site at NASA

The Page You Requested Is Not Available

The page has been moved or deleted from the Cassini-Huygens web site. The navigation to the left will direct you to our most recent content.

Please contact us if you can't find what you are looking for.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Thanks internos
You found us a "smoking gun" AND a conspiracy all in one post

Zorgon,
i managed somehow to find them:

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

i've already saved all on my HD, just in case they'd strangely disappear from NASA website, as many times happened before.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Yeah, definitely a real object. But I'd like to get this out there: this should in no way be construed as a "cylinder" or "cigar-shaped". The length of it is probably motion blur from shutter exposures. A line does not imply a cylinder.

Secondly, though it may appear to not move perfectly straight, it probably IS moving perfectly naturally and straight but the probe taking the photos may be adjusting its angle, etc. The object in question is likely much closer and smaller than Saturn, hence parallax would explain any motion that's not noticed in the rings themselves.

Anyway, I don't see any indication of this thing being a "craft".

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sophismata

Yeah, definitely a real object. But I'd like to get this out there: this should in no way be construed as a "cylinder" or "cigar-shaped". The length of it is probably motion blur from shutter exposures. A line does not imply a cylinder.

Secondly, though it may appear to not move perfectly straight, it probably IS moving perfectly naturally and straight but the probe taking the photos may be adjusting its angle, etc. The object in question is likely much closer and smaller than Saturn, hence parallax would explain any motion that's not noticed in the rings themselves.

Thanks for the post Sophismata. Just reading your post and in between the lines of your post and I thought you might be happier over at Bad Astronomy where you might be more appreciated. Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by internos

What we should wonder is What it is.

IMHO, this does not look to be an effect due to exposure time, / motion blur: this is a SOLID object which deserves further investigations.

for instance, if the motion blur theory was correct, the object should look grossly so:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by not_fazed
City ships inhabited by entire races, or even just ships inhabited by beings much, much larger than ourselves?

You'd better believe it.

As per the Bible ..

"There were Giants in those days." Offspring of Angel (Alien) and Woman.

It is written that they ate Human Flesh. So it seems to me that evil Angels as depicted in the Bible, those who rebelled, would be large as well, at least in their natural form, im sure they can shift size for purposes of .. intercourse, hehe.

Now it seems kind of odd that these cigar shaped things have been showing up with much greater frequency in the recent years. Before it was just saucer shaped ones .. with a very rare cigar one. Now all the newest, most believable pics are all cigar shaped ones.

And they estimate the size as possibly larger than Earth by a couple of TIMES? Yikes. Why are such large craft out there? Could it be that they do not have a homeworld, or that the homeworld is so far away that they have to sustain themselves for entire lifetimes aboard gigantic space barges?

I for one hope Heaven is a massively gigantic plant a thousand times larger than Earth, with a perfect eco-system and atmosphere and weather, and these giant cigar ufos are coming to take the Faithful away before they start pouring God's wrath on the unsuspecting evil people of Earth, as it is written.

144,000 chosen. protons/electrons always cause explosions (peace)

[edit on 9/14/2007 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks for the post Sophismata. Just reading your post and in between the lines of your post and I thought you might be happier over at Bad Astronomy where you might be more appreciated. Thanks again.

Man that forum is horrible. Some of the most close minded, ignorant, knowitall people who can explain anything away as ice crystals and swamp gas. Theres only one forum that I've ever hated, and thats it. Arrogance and 100 year old science books are their fortay.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Here is the sequence of photos following the images from "italian researcher" Gianluigi Barca, conveniently left out of his gif animation, which show the next orbit of Saturn's satellite in much sharper images...

Source:
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

And thanks goes out to John Lear...always enjoy reading your posts. You, also, might do well to frequent GLP. Where truth never gets in the way. Thanks again!

[edit on 14-9-2007 by antipigopolist]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I leave these pics to talk instead of me

[edit on 15/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Damn internos, AWESOME PICTURES MAN!!!!!!!!!
Its clear as day.

Hey debunkers.......im sure its a balloon or a kite!

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

internos, that was an amazing find if ever there was one! WOW!

There were some who said that the cylindrical shape of the object you posted was due to long exposure. It's not! If it is A to B in length, then a long exposure would have resulted in 'A' being 'stationary' and 'B' 'stretching' resulting in an apparent increase in length over the exposure time. But THE OBJECT REMAINS THE SAME LENGTH THROUGHOUT ITS MOVEMENT.

Ron, I suggest you include interno's images in your web site in that Saturn chapter of mine!
Needless to say, with due acknowledgment to internos, for his amazing find! We need more guys like him don't we? Not fellas who keep hollering, "Hey! I see nothing but stones!"

We seem to be getting nearer to nailing the truth, NASA/ESA notwithstanding!

Originally posted by Freezer

Man that forum (Bad Astronomy) is horrible. Some of the most close minded, ignorant, knowitall people who can explain anything away as ice crystals and swamp gas. Theres only one forum that I've ever hated, and thats it. Arrogance and 100 year old science books are their fortay.

Freezer, are you a telepath? How did you read my mind? Lol!
That Bad Astronomy site is BAD, really BAD!
Most of the explanations deserve to be funneled down the WC!

Cheers!

[edit on 15-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
And here's an enlargement of the object. Found and sharpened the edges and then solarized it. Looks like we've got something here, what?
This one would be more than Earth diameter!!

Did you notice the resemblance to that HST infrared image in the opening post? Hmmm...Now this is getting more interesting!!

Cheers!

[edit on 15-9-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
yes the bible said when jesus returns from the clouds, hes going to send his angels before him and people are going to fall dead of heart attacks from what they see in the sky, and hes going to clean up the earth to establish his new world, thats why its a national security issue, as margaret thatcher said "we cant tell the people"

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Wow just amazing .. thank You for the find ! With all the tech beeing made aviable to us in the recent times its just a matter of time for somebody to find something so hard to debunk that they wont be able to cover it up

Thank You again , I am starting to fall in love in this forum

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Could it be dust,meteor or a comet? Any of these things will make a trail in video at high speed. In the video that is provided you see more than the object in question doing the same thing. I'm not a debunker so save your breath but I do like to look at both sides getting caught up in "it's the got to be a spaceship" ordeal.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Awesome new pictures. Any professional astronomers out there to provide insights?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join