It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My hated UFO Vid[UPDATED! Possible "Orbs"]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
secondly Im afraid to say that i do believe it is a yacht.

Well I'm not afraid to say it. It's a boat.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
it's like that old man that spent most of his life learning Ki (i think that's how you spell it). He would wave his arm, and his opponents would fall down. But, when he went up agaisnt this MMA fighter, he got pummelled, and his arm waving Ki stuff didn't work.

I spent months defending my UFO vid, and researching the topic of UFOs and Aliens. If you look through the YT comments, you'll see i responded alot...

It just came as a big blow when it turns out it is nothing but a boat.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Please don't be embarassed!!
Trust me, there are plenty of people on this board who make horses behinds of themselves every day. no biggie.
It's exciting to see something wierd.
You came here for answers right? even if it wasn't what you expected, heaps of people showed interest and it's great that you had the courage to show it here in the first place. Even better you were open to the answers.
At least you're out there looking!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
I spent months defending my UFO vid, and researching the topic of UFOs and Aliens. If you look through the YT comments, you'll see i responded alot...

It just came as a big blow when it turns out it is nothing but a boat.

But what would make you think it was a UFO in the first place and not a boat? If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
1. the boat seemed to move in the opposite direction as it's "front"

2. the plane's movements gave the illusion that the object was moving in the opposite direction

3. in the video, the object looked triangular, and it's pointed sides were illuminated.

4. My first UFO experience

Enough reason for you?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

No need to feel daft about it. You thought it might have been something else and wanted opinions. Well.. you got em! just not what you wanted

Keep looking though because there ARE things out there that can't be explained

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's okay though. AT LEAST you've got a camera and it's pointed outside. That's a lot more than most people and inspiring, really. One of these days you might get something and it never hurts to practice analyzing the stuff. Now I'm going to get off my chair and actually put a camera in my truck like I've said I was going to!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

4. My first UFO experience

Enough reason for you?

No need to get defensive, sir. Just asking a question.

But I suppose it was a UFO. Unidentified Floating Object.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Respect given to the topic creator. He defended himself and got proof it wasn't a UFO and admitted that he agrees now. If everyone said "it's just a plane, boat, trick of light" we may never see the true evidence when it is filmed.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
screenshot from raw video...

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
But what would make you think it was a UFO in the first place and not a boat? If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

So is it a boat or a duck?
I'm confused.

Cheers to the OP for posting.
Keep on filming, 'cuz you never know what you'll catch!

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Iattackpeople, how did you manage to screenshot it? I couldn't. It would just show clouds and no shiny object.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Updated first post. Possible orbs!

Sorry for double post :X

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Iattackpeople, how did you manage to screenshot it? I couldn't. It would just show clouds and no shiny object.

Do a Google search for "mpg frame capture".

You'll get a list of some programs that will allow you to go through a video frame-by-frame and capture a frame for editing. I used...

www.videoredo.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
the only thing i see in that video is bad quality and clouds. i dont see anything in the high quality video either.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
If it makes you feel any better I don't think that's a boat in the water. You seem to be quite high up and the white thing appears to be in the air. Your other link isn't working btw, I just watched the youtube version.
Cancel my last opinion. I was so impatient to see your object I FFed to get to the object and missed the bit where you zoomed in. I think it is a boat. A nice new expensive white one by the looks. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

ok, fine it's a boat. i give up

all these months, i said to people that i believed in aliens because i saw their ship with my own eyes, they laughed but i stuck with what i saw. But it all turns out it was nothing but a boat. shame...

can a mod lock this thread? im embarrased enough already.

Don't be embarrassed mate, plenty of people ring in a sighting and %95 of them turn out to be mundane stuff.

The other %5 can't be identified.

So you saw a boat this time, it doesn't matter. It is probably better to know you saw a boat than go on falsely believing that you saw a UFO.

At least you are open to the possibility that they are out there and that is more than I can say for a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
dont feed the troll...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i editted my first post, there's 2 orbs playing around and then poofing in what looks like smoke.

Look at the .flv that a member of UFOcasebook made, it's in the very beginning.

edit- don't call me a troll.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I thought I seen 2 orbs in the video, aside from the boat Hyzera. I'm going to start bringing ALL MY SUSPECTED UFO photo's/videos here for inspection. If they turn out to be something else.....so be it. I respect the people on the ATS and their opinions. I can also laugh with 'em.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join