It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eighth article - Great Falls, Montana UFO footage (1950)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here's another one that I've uploaded this evening: Great Falls, Montana UFO footage (1950)

After the encouragement I've had, I'm hoping that over the weekend I'll have time to upload a few more entries that I've drafted recently, but I may be a bit busy.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hello IsaacKoi,

The article is awesome. I took the liberty of centering your images on the pages you have been creating. (ALthough I can't take credit for one.) If you want to see how to center an image, simply click edit on the page and go to where the image is, and look at the code to see how it was cenered. It is a mix of html and wiki code, which still confuses me a bit to this day! Here is the code that was used with your Trindade page to center one of the images.

[| border="0" cellpadding="2" align="center"
|-
| [[Image| Image=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1327/1251703950_b503b123d2.jpg First Trindade Island Photo]]
|]

Edit: The message board has eaten the line break part of the code, but this should give you an idea.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by William One Sac]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
The article is awesome.

*Blush*. Thanks. I hope you'll like the next few I'll be uploading as well. I seem to be racking up the points this week.

If you want to see how to center an image, simply click edit on the page and go to where the image is, and look at the code to see how it was cenered. It is a mix of html and wiki code, which still confuses me a bit to this day!

Many thanks for sorting that out. That looks much better. I'll try it out in a moment on the next article that I'm uploading.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

join