It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

queen of england owns your body as stock?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
it was more racism, the al fayeds were hardly commoners

Oh you are quite quite wrong there my friend
Mohammed Al-Fayed was indeed as common as mud. He was the sone of a teacher in a poor area in Egypt and doesnt even have the right to use the 'Al' part of his name. he added that himself
His money was earned via marrying into a very wealthy family and then a string of dubious devious business deals

www.guardianlies.com...

There was a TV programm on him in the UK several years ago showing the true colours of a man.

But he is a commoner from common stock. Nothing wrong with that but dont try to invent things about people which are patently untrue please.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by infiltr8u
mark my words, there will come a day when American boots will storm through the queens front doors like they did Saddahms.

the queen?? PPFFFFT.. *snip*
[edit on 31-8-2007 by infiltr8u]

Never, not in a million years. If it happened you can sure as hell say goodbye to Washington- it won't go down well with the rest of the world.

Seems our ex-colonials are getting abit too high for their boots!

[edit: removed inappropriate comment from quoted content]

[edit on 1-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
Never, not in a million years. If it happened you can sure as hell say goodbye to Washington- it won't go down well with the rest of the world.

Apart from the fact I doubt they could even find the palace?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

sorry, didn't realize you were so proud that she was assassinated over class, not race

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

She was not asassinated, unless you are in posession of evidence collected by the DGSE, Surete and UK Police ?.

Or are you suggesting that everyone killed in a car smash is asassinated ?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The bickering on this thread is absurd, as if Jordan Maxwell was talking about English people owning American people or vice versa. We, American citizens, have more in common with British citizens than either of us have with our rulers. Both of our administrations lie to us and I'm quite certain that they're in cohoots one way or another. I'm also sure it's way more complex than one ruling body simply "owning" another or it's people. Now with that being said, I am going to say, I watched all 16 minutes of the video and he brings up some valid points, which are clearly being overlooked here. While I can't be certain this is exactly how it is, I sense that Jordan is quite an intelligent individual who has seemingly done his research. Birth certificates and social security cards, for the paranoid mind like myself, speak volumes in themselves. There's absolutely no denying that the USA, essentially, is/was an extension of British methods, traditions, policies, etc.. as are many nations on earth. They were the British empire for christ's sake and they set a lot of the precedents for modern, material/capital-driven, industrialized society.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by Knights

Apart from the fact I doubt they could even find the palace?

If the Metropolitan Police and the soldiers assigned to protect the palace and the Royal Family cant even stop a guy dressed up as batman how could they possibly expect to stop an armed assault?

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Yeah but Batman has those sort of.......powers doesnt he? Sort of swings around things

OK Ill leave

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He's kookoo for cocoa puffs. Wow, his rambling semi-coherent sentences really don't point toward a well respected researcher, rather a well medicated mental patient.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i rele pray for all humanoid bcuz although sum are smart they still r very ignorant to whole agenda like puzzle piece, i suggest every1 google video phil shnieder and watch hour 40 min video b4 he die, he give very good explain of whats goin on

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Sad but true. I hope I will qualify to board a large ark or spacecraft and leave this traumatized planet for good. I love the planet, and I wonder if there are any out there that can compete with the beauty of Gaia, but I really got to get the hell off this alien planet. Nature never took its course, the intervention and speeding up of time has traumatized oour consciousness that was too mature to handle all that is around us.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
If she owns my body she made a poor investment.

Exactly!! If she wants this body, She can have it! I've been in search of a slightly used late model anyway. This guy seems alittle wacked. Did you see the people he's been hangin' around? Hoagland....Gary B....Freedman, etc.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by comm12

uhu uhu, sure..so the revolutionary war was a moot point because we just handed our asses back over to her royal lowness?, gotcha!

[edit on 2-9-2007 by infiltr8u]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silk

Good one, Brit! I was all worked up to insert my opinion here, until I read this comment. Now I don't have one. This says it all as far as I'm concerned. I never laughed so much in my life! Thanks!

[edit on 9/2/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
Hate to say it but erm we do have Walmart - they own ASDA and yes we have them in London. As for this guy and his thoughts I have no more interest in them as I do in the idea that tin hats protect me from alien rays. There are loads of crackpots what gives them creedence is the amount of people giving them time and effort telling them they are wrong and giving them airtime - mostly the British attitude is to ignore them, oopps we did that to David Icke and now he sells all his books over the pond.

should have added your quote, sorry. didn't mean this to be a one-liner, mods.

[edit on 9/2/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

and just waht is you point in al this missy? are you with U.S. or against U.S.?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infiltr8u

Oh, there you are again. Of course I am for the U.S. But I thoroughly enjoyed the remark about David Icke. I was reading about a remark that Alex Jones made in reference to him once that stated something like, "On the surface he seems like a beautiful bowl of punch, but when you look closer, you find a turd floating in it."

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
So I'm livestock?

Moo moo old chap

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

thats...attractive, thank you for the visual image, what part of england are you from?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I like Jordan, but his attitude towards the Ouija board on Coast to Coast was a bit ignorant. For such an expert on the occult he didn't know about channeling boards, and his whole attitude towards mediums was quite ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join