It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Global Warming" Affect Our Entire Solar System?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
All of this information can be reasearched. I dont know anything that can maybe be causing this except "Global Warming"

Sun
More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years. Expected solar cycles out of synch. More coronal mass ejections with far greater intensity. Outermost reaches of magnetic field demonstrates that our entire solar system is entering some kind of active plasma particle cloud.

Mercury
Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong magnetic field.

Venus
2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmosphere changes in less than 30 years.

Earth
New Van Allen radiation belt, May 1998. Magnetic field displays increased instability

Mars
Unexpected "Global warming", huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter
Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn
Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only 20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus
Massive changes in brightness, increased cloud activity

Neptune
40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto
300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

What do u think?

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
U got it, but what people dont realize this kind of stuff is very usual in the universe.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

We will list the recent large-scale events in the Solar System in order to fully understand, and comprehend, the PlanetoPhysical transformations taking place. This development of events, as it has become clear in the last few years, is being caused by material and energetic non-uniformity's in anisotropic interstellar space. In its travel through interstellar space, the Heliosphere travels in the direction of the Solar Apex in the Hercules Constellation. On its way it has met (1960's) non-homogeneities of matter and energy containing ions of Hydrogen, Helium, and Hydroxyl in addition to other elements and combinations. This kind of interstellar space dispersed plasma is presented by magnetized strip structures and striations. The Heliosphere [solar system] transition through this structure has led to an increase of the shock wave in front of the Solar System from 3 to 4 AU, to 40 AU, or more. This shock wave thickening has caused the formation of a collusive plasma in a parietal layer, which has led to a plasma overdraft around the Solar System, and then to its breakthrough into interplanetary domains [5,6]. This breakthrough constitutes a kind of matter and energy donation made by interplanetary space to our Solar System.

source

Quite an interesting read and the best explanation so far in my opinion and the article is almost 10 years old!! Be sure to read the transformation of the solar system page.

I believe the increase in the noctilucent clouds is another sign of the same phenomena.
cips.colorado.edu...

Here's some related links regarding the cause.
sci.esa.int...
www.spaceref.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Martian polar caps are'nt missing, and there is a reason why Mars mean temperature
has risen as well as the amount of dust storms that is part of a closed cycle on Mars.

I don't know why it's so hard for some people to accept the responsibility that we are
fulking up our planet by pumping massive amounts of GHGs and other toxic gases into the
atmosphere, and that's not just from Cars either, but coal plants and our over breeding
of bovine species.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

Global warming or climate change?
Two planets were passing in outer space. One said to the other, “What’s the matter? You look very sick.” The other planet said, “I’ve got homo sapien.” The first planet says, “Don’t worry, I had that once. It will pass shortly.”

[edit on 8/28/2007 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The GW argument tends to bring out an emotional response from people, it clouds judgement and hinders research. As well it's become a buisness and political agenda. People have a vested interest in keeping the blame with the human element even though the changes in the solar system are well documented but perhaps not fully understood.

In fact particle pollution is holding back some of the suns fury, global dimming is a man made phenomena that has reduced the amount of sunlight reaching the earth, of course there are disastrous consequences from this.

As I said in my previous post I believe the stellar dust is the cause, There's no doubt we are poisoning the planet, de forestation, pollution of water supplies, toxic chemicals being spilled into the enviroment in massive amounts.These to me a far more important and are things that can be fixed if Industry would be regulated better.

I fear we are worried about the wrong thing, while efforts to prove that humans are the cause for GW and the argument rages, the planet is choking on pesticides and other toxic chemicals that have nothing to do with greenhouse gases.

The responsibility rests on the corporations, they must be made accountable.
The warming debate is a distraction from the very real human damage that is being done to the planet. They want to blame the public, and make us pay when it's the greedy #$%@ers that are further lining their pockets and passing the buck while poisoning the planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
The GW argument tends to bring out an emotional response from people, it clouds judgement and hinders research. As I said in my previous post I believe the stellar dust is the cause . . The warming debate is a distraction from the very real human damage that is being done to the planet.

I heard the joke posted above on CSpan which re-broadcast the Potsdam Conference of June, ‘07. A somewhat distracting for me and maybe a superficial distinction between Global Warming (human involvement) versus Climate Change (no human involvement) was drawn at that very good debate.

On climate change. It was pointed out how the evidence from 600,000 year old ice corings coupled with the fossils from eons back, showed the earth is constantly undergoing large swings in average temperature. These long term changes were variously attributed to the perturbation of the earth’s rotation on its axis, about a 28,000 years cycle. It was also urged that the output of the Sun varied over time but much less predicably.

A more sublime cause was offered in that the earth may pass through regions of space that hold more space dust than average, reducing the warmth received from the Sun. Those events would be one-time and would be totally random. It has happened but we can’t say if it will ever happen again.

On global warming. This is the defining term they use for the earth’s current temperature change caused by human activity. I think they said the earth’s avenge temperature has risen 1 deg. C. since 1900. We know the list of contributors of carbon dioxide and the rates of ice melt around the globe. I won’t repeat it here.

The Potsdam Conference recessed with the important consensus that we must count CO2 from the start of the Industrial Revolution, 1700, as that gas is to a large extent still in the atmosphere. On that basis the emerging countries like China and India get much better treatment than the old contributors like the US and Western Europe. Yes, they are significant contributors, but they are not responsible for most of the dangerous CO2 atmospheric content of today.

The goal for every nation, endorsed by the Conference was 50-50. A 50% reduction in output by 2050. How to get there was left open. It was agreed however, that the rest of the world must get on with this crucial undertaking regardless of what the United States does. Time will not allow of more delay. Unknown thresholds are out there, just waiting to be crossed, the point of NO return.

Hopefully, we have not already crossed it.

[edit on 8/29/2007 by donwhite]

new topics

top topics

join