It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The relationship with Conspiracy Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hi,

Just curious, what is the relationship between tinWiki and Conspiracy Research's wiki? I was updating the Aaron Russo page and did a web search to see what I would find regarding "polonium". I came across Conspiracy Research's wiki which had some identical sentences to those in the Aaron Russo article. Turns out tinWiki had these sentences first, though. Also, at least one other article looks the same, The Elite Don't Dare Let Us Tell The People. That one, however, seems to have been created on the same day on both sites.

So, I was just wondering what the relationship might be. Not because it's necessarily extremely important or such, but just because I became curious.

Optimist

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I hadn't heard of this conspiracy wiki until you brought this topic to light Optimist. TinWiki.org has no affiliation with this other wiki, that I can assure you. As for the Aaron Russo article, I find it curious that someone named "red" was working on it in tinWiki, while at the same time someone named "cyan" was copying and pasting material to the other wiki.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
William One Sac,

Thank you for clearing it up for me. Yeah, it is funny that the poster was called "cyan", I did see it but never thought about it what I understand that you are pointing out, that of course cyan, like red, is a colour. Cyan is even the "opposite" color of red, for example if inverting colors in a paint program, and so I am thinking it's maybe some sort of joke or way of admitting to simply be copying stuff. That's what I am thinking anyway.

Thanks again for replying to this. It is good to know what the situation is.

Optimist

edit: past tense/present tense edit for clarification...

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Optimist]

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Optimist]

new topics

join