It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The creator of Haiti UFO Hoax talks again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I just found this and thought it was interesting, yea it is at rense
so if you dont want to read it, then dont.
even after saying that, some people will still complain, Its from rense

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Could you possibly post a link to the article?
And maybe a short quote?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow, sorry I dont know what happened. I created the post and submitted it and then it said there was already a post with that name on the forum.. weird but here ya go.

Haito UFO Hoax

Original Haiti UFO vid hoaxer/poster comes clean....

".. Barzolff, Sam said, wished to remain anonymous, but he was prepared to share the full story of the videos. I agreed not to reveal his real name. Then I was all ears as Sam began parroting into the phone the words I could hear Barzolff saying in the background.

The 35-year-old Barzolff is a professional animator who attended one of the most prestigious art schools in France and has a decade of experience with computer graphics and commercial animation.

It took Barzolff a total of 17 hours to make both the Haiti and Dominican Republic videos. He did it all by himself using a MacBook Pro and a suite of commercially available 3-D animation programs, including Vue 6. The videos are 100% computer-generated.

The videos, he said, were intended as research for a feature film project he's been working on with Partizan, the France-based production company responsible for, among others, Michel Gondry's "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind."

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This hoaxer is a shame.

Hope he can´t find work not even in a low budget video game.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hold on, what happened to the guy on this site who claimed he worked for a company which made that video as a joke? Is that the same person?

I thought this was over a long time ago, I guess I missed something…

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
In the end, this teaches us a very valued lesson in life! Take what you will from that lesson.

For each Hoax that comes out will only make those of us who seek this much smarter, and wise to what is up with the world.
Its a postive thing, yet every postive has its negtive such as..

playing a big hand in discrediting those who work very hard/plays a big hand in making UFO topics a joke, or overall laughable topic..

I like to sit back and watch as this plays out. When the time comes we will all know, until then dont let yourself get baited by these types of things.

Sit back, think about it. If its a hoax, it will be made clear soon enough. Thats what I find about most UFO topics, most the time if its a fake the hoaxer will end up hanging themselfs presay.

The ones who speak from the heart are the stories that dont fall apart over the years.

Edit: Added text..

[edit on 24-8-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The topic of UFO's have always been more or less taboo but I think it is slowly beginning to loosen up and as much as I dislike the mainstream media, I think that they've played a role in it.
Its to bad that we dont have the headlines like we used to, like the Battle of LA in 1942
and the Whitehouse and Capital Building in July 1952 and 2002
People often say that they will believe in UFO's when one lands on the Whitehouse lawn, well that came pretty close to happening in 1952.
There is really no concrete evidence of the sighting in 02 because there were no images, that I know of, if im wrong then let me know, Id be interested in seeing them.

We do occasionally get some news, like the O'hare UFO, Phoenix Lights etc but I dont think these examples are anything like the other two in the 40s and 50s.
Just thing, in the Battle of LA there was actually a UFO seen by several people of LA, it was also seen by the military who fired several rounds of AA artillery at it, which of course had no effect. Another site about the Battle of LA
The several UFO's that were reported over the over the Whitehouse in 52 were also tracked by radar and had fighter jets scrambled to intercept them.

Around midnight on July 19, 1952, radar operators at Washington National Airport noted several 'blips' on the radar over Washington D.C. (15 miles from the Washington National airport). These objects appeared to be traveling at 100 to 130 m.p.h. and would then suddenly accelerate to unbelievable speeds - sometimes in excess of 7,200 m.p.h. Washington National radar operators immediately contacted a local radio operator who confirmed that he too was tracking the objects. With two confirmations in hand they decided to further clarify the situation with Andrews Air Force Base.

Around midnight on July 19, 1952, radar operators at Washington National Airport noted several 'blips' on the radar over Washington D.C. (15 miles from the Washington National airport). These objects appeared to be traveling at 100 to 130 m.p.h. and would then suddenly accelerate to unbelievable speeds - sometimes in excess of 7,200 m.p.h. Washington National radar operators immediately contacted a local radio operator who confirmed that he too was tracking the objects. With two confirmations in hand they decided to further clarify the situation with Andrews Air Force Base.

Source page

This case is unique in that the objects were viewed and photographed by hundreds of people, including many Air Force personnel who would be considered extremely reliable witnesses. After the incident, Sergeant Harrison described what he saw:

After the alarming exchange, Andrews Air Force Base immediately notified the U.S. Air Force Air Defense Command. Two F-94 night fighter planes were dispatched but due to runway repairs, it was a couple of hours before they could get off the ground. After the lengthy delay they arrived in the target area only to find vacant skies. Upon finding nothing they returned to base but the objects again began showing up on area radars. This game of cat and mouse continued throughout the night. Several times they had the objects in sight and upon approach the lights would suddenly 'blink out' and disappear. With continual radio contact between the pilots and radar control, it became apparent that when the pilots saw the objects disappear they would also simultaneously disappear from the radar

Was there ever an official explanation about the "Whithouse Lights?"
If there is, id like to read it.

Its to bad that we dont have incidents like that anymore. Incidents where UFO's are tracked by radar and fighters scrambled to intercept, then have several witness, some of which get photographs.
Some even say that this incident was the one that resulted in an agreement between the President (IKE) and aliens.
Some say that agreement was negative for us, allowing them the rights to take a quota of humans for their "needs" and studies, according to the dulce papers.
Then again, some say it was more positive for us, supplying us with advanced technology, which we are getting "trickled down" to us instead of giving it to us all at once.
Anyway, it would be great to have a dozen people filming 10-15 UFO's hovering over the Whitehouse. Can you imagine how terrified Bush would be if he thought he was under attack from aliens in space ships

[edit on 8/24/2007 by Kr0n0s]

top topics

join