It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What thread on ATS gives the best case for ET/UFO existence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that UFO's are the real deal. I've seen enough IMHO and read enough to convince myself but i would like to point some people in the right direction who may be coming here for the first time. Lately, I have been hyping the crap out of this site to friends family etc.... but they may not have the patience i do.
If I could get some solid opinions on where one should definitely start , that would be cool and helpful. Where have the believers whipped up on the debunkers? Thanks In Advance.

At this time I tend to point to the NASA/Tether video. Any better ones?....

[edit on 23-8-2007 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI
If I could get some solid opinions on where one should definitely start , that would be cool and helpful.

Hi,

When work permits, I'll be posting some relevant material that I've been working on a few years.

In the meantime, you may be interested in the links and views expressed in the sticky thread entitled "Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)" at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A lot of the members here can tell you they interact with aliens all the time, know how they mate (depending on what species they are talking about) know their social hierarchy, etc. I would presume if any of this was even remotely real there would be solid proof posted here on a daily basis as often as someone posts their "inside" knowledge gleamed to them from their alien contacts.

But alas, even with all of that we have to rely on fuzzy pictures, shaky video, and eyewitness testimony and none of it amounts to evidence of anything conclusive.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Well, besides the thread mentioned previously, this set of photos from 1950 still were shown there in Denver just recently in the past this year with a sculpture made.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But with black and white photos only eyewitness can give any color to it, so it is classified by the scientist as a flying disk but as a UO or Un-identified Oject.

Just don't know if such an object given by the now deceased couple of what it looked like could really fly very far even if it was up in the air.

Certainly the 40X blowups of the image do not remind me of what Mrs. Kent equated the object to, but the photos are real and the image is real and the rest is what the scientist thought.

It is not bird, a plane or superman.

join