It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning-Religious Condemnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Cloning.
What is the nature?
The re-creation of the human.
But in a far greater sense, spiritually, what is the conflict?
As a Christian and believer in God the Almighty, I first present the fact that the Father is the creator of all things.
Therefore, cloning in a religious sense is blasphemous in itself, stating before God that we as humans have the right to create and replicate His creations.
But, spiritually, when a human body is cloned, in a spiritual sense once more, is there a spirit created as well?
Or is there just a human body with no purpose thereof?
God is the creator of all spirits.
And our works cannot substitute His mighty works.
Therefore, the conclusion in a religious sense is thus; cloning is blasphemous and not acceptable before the Lord.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4thefuture
As a Christian and believer in God the Almighty, I first present the fact that the Father is the creator of all things.
Therefore, cloning in a religious sense is blasphemous in itself, stating before God that we as humans have the right to create and replicate His creations.
What a contradiction you have put across - first god is the creator of EVERYTHING which would make anything that we create still created by god.

What god are they blaspheming against? And don't say the christian one because I can assure you the christian god has many guises depending on the christian? And just what punishment should there be for the blasphemous behaviour? And who should dish out the punishment?

G

join