It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel-Requires Human Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I would think that in order for humans to travel (even at the speed of light), it would require that the human body would (conform) to physics.

The physics that we know right now, would't suppose to include the 'human knowlege' that we hold so dear in science.

I would also suppose that if humans could transpede light, that the physical body of humans would/could adapt (with much integration of scientific knowledge) and would not subject the physical body to an extreme form volocity.

If a physical form of a human could travel at exteme rates of travel, what would we look like?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Human form may not be able to time travel but if the human body can be broken down to digitised bites and reconstructed at another point in space and time, time travel for humans may be possible.

If water, a compound, can transform from liquid to solid(ice) and gas(vapour), so too can human. Only the process of doing it needs to discovered, just as the scientific mechanics for time travel needs to be found.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

If a physical form of a human could travel at exteme rates of travel, what would we look like?

Well, I'm pretty sure that our bodily structure can't handle those velocities. So I would say a form of light. All matter in this void we occupy is rendered from groupings of different forms of light at different angles,velocities, curves etc. Everything is vibration. There would have to be a transfiguration, like it says in that verse I posted. Our particles may be able to travel, but thought, technically is the result of specific structure in the brain (when someone injures their mind, thought processes are damaged), The brain may serve only as a connection node, of the true being (which may be somewhere else) and the body.

so the mystery is, can our mind, can our "being" travel at the speed of light. This leads one to think about the soul. The soul in classic terms, is bound with the body yet a separate entity. Death, I believe is the breaking of a shell. A birth if you can see it that way. Birth in death, your soul is expelled from your body, the chain to the temporal is broken. Then, I believe either one of two forces will seize your soul. The phi spiral of growth and life, or the phi spiral of decay and death. Then you will experience the source of each polarity.

Heaven as described, is a kingdom of light, and I've come to believe from further reading, an environment void of shadow.

Hell, as described in the Bible is simply being apart from God.

Imagine you are in a blizzard, naked, starving, you cannot die. You roam for ages, eons... in nothingness. You see a house. A fire is raging in the hearth, food is on the table, people are celebrating. You knock, nothing, you yell, you try to break through, to get in, to go towards the warm light, comfort, bliss. But the door is locked and the celebration eternal. You're out in the cold for good. You walk away and keep walking, your story ends.

The pain of realizing what and who God is without being able to experience God firsthand. Hell.

Matthew 25:30
And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Anyways, I believe the key and maybe the only key to another form with different abilities and function is through death and parting of the body and soul.

Reincarnation is false I believe (so far). You die, worms eat you, worms poo out soil that helps sustain a plant, that a caterpillar eats that a bird eats that a man kills and eats. The idea of becoming a bird, leaf etc. I say no. When the man eats what you supposedly are, you don't assume his position or mind. But you can always say you assume his bones, and muscle etc, only to have the cycle repeat. I say no.

I'm getting off topic maybe? But many verses allude to these topics of transformation, consciousness, and the beyond.

What about every particle in existence is expanding at the speed of light in perfect ratio to all other particles, would we ever know, could we know?

[edit on 20-8-2007 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth102
Human form may not be able to time travel but if the human body can be broken down to digitised bites and reconstructed at another point in space and time, time travel for humans may be possible.

If water, a compound, can transform from liquid to solid(ice) and gas(vapour), so too can human. Only the process of doing it needs to discovered, just as the scientific mechanics for time travel needs to be found.

Can conciousness be translated into code? I remember reading up on some super computer programs modelling human thought processes. Very interesting. We could fire ourselves, our being, through a ray of some kind, colloect in a signal dish, the rebuild. Willy Wonka knew the secret... charlie sold off the factory to fund his massive drug addiction and gambling debt though. So sad.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

The process is in the hands of the wicked rulers (spiritual). Those who manage to stumble across It, discover It, are persecuted and killed so they can not tell others how blind they truly are.

Can conciousness be translated into code?

This is already being done, for example: bio-feedback and nano technology, and in the old fashioned way, perception. Also note, to analyze perception is to kill it which causes perception to dwindle and may cause perceptive blindness (for lack of a better term). Also, it does not matter how clear your focus is if you are focusing on the wrong thing.

<< 1   >>

join