It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Renewal of Earth-Future State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, here's one point that needs to be brought up.
And always seems to catch the reader's attention and wonder.
What will the earth be like in the future?
Clearly, science tells us that it will be done away with.
In relation to this, I set forth my argument or belief that the earth will be "renewed" in a glory beyond the one we now know.
It will be physically moved into a different position, and the state of its existence will be that of an eternal one, never again to be dealt with.
Light will be brought forth from it, even as the sun does so now.
There.
It's out there.
Believe or not, it will come to pass.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
prepared4Future,
Thank God!!! Everything will be renewed and improved!
Say goodbye to pollution and sickness! Some scientists believe that the renewed Earth will have much, much more oxygen and north polarity magnetism, giving everyone a physical rejuvenation unlike anything we've ever experienced before! How great it will be without evil tyrants trying to chop our heads off or get us to worship them?

Some people on ATS believe Heaven will be boring.I guess they have been to some really dry churches, if any at all.
Can you imagine living with Jesus all the time without hinderances???
Praise God! We won't have to wait too long. Halleluia!
Maranatha, ya'll!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
that somewhat seems to co-encide with the whole us moving from one galaxy to another. This story has more back bone then most of the wormies were getting lately heh.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I sort of subscribe to the "Earth as a Sentient Entity" philosophy.
What does that mean? Well, we're sort of like parasites or bacteria on the planet (maybe E.Coli?). In some sense we are part of Earth but we've gotten a little out of hand. And now, host Mother Earth is getting ready to reject us with a big fever ( polar shifts, climate change, the whole nine-yards).
Of course, not everyone will perish, but the Earth must address the imbalance in it's system. Then of course, we'll get back in Her gut and begin to multiply again, and again...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I too share your vision of a beautiful rejuvenated earth. I think humans will reach a spiritual potential never before seen, and it feel infinitely better than your greatest moments in life, all of the time. I don't know why I believe this, but it seems like this must be so.

join