It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For or Against Bush?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
dunno about satanist, baby eater and reptilian... but if these are true by bounty increases by 50%

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The monkey doesnt fall far from the tree.
Just remember....WWJD...WHAT WOULD JENNA DRINK

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashley

i get it. oh wait. no i don't. is that some kind of illuminati trigger phrase? WTF?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashley

TEQUILA!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Does anyone think is gonna make a difference if its Bush or a Democrat in office? Nay they are in it for the powers that be and it aint gonna make a bit of difference, they all lie and take advantage of the American people, and actually its the people who are responsible because they are either to blind to see or dont have the sense to stand up and do what needs to be done, and it has to be done in unison, people totally united to bring down the corruption of the government!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What if I am for and against.

But with the people in line behind I am for.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

i think a hamster is more qualified to be the pres.

It looks the next president may well be sitting in a cage in my living room then

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
Against.

Why? Here's a few reasons.

I don't trust him. I don't believe he makes his own decisions. I don't believe he understands his decisions. He doesn't speak for me. He acts in ways opposite to what he says. He comes from a family/culture of secrecy and hidden agendas. He's pissed off the world while not speaking for me. He didn't put that stupid book down on the morning of September 11th and deal with the situation. He's sheltered from all dissent (willingly or unwillingly). He's cavalier. He's arrogant. He's unsure. He's clumsy. He's not a communicator. He didn't win the election. He went after Saddam out of false pretenses. He went after Osama and then accepted not finding him while going off on his Saddam jag. He chose Cheney for VP (actually I think it's the other way... Cheney chose and leads him). We never see or hear from him unless he's being "tended to" by his staff. I could go on and on, but I believe these are enough.

now this, is art. I don't think I could have said it better myself. Also I have no doubt that most American presidents have been puppets for the trilateral commision (conveniently funded by the wealthy elite) to which they have all been members of in their time in office, much information and evidence can be found on this but I will tell you that they call it a 'thinktank' supposedly a gathering where they can 'think' together. Also do you think that Bush writes his own speeches, or is it just the way he carries it out that make him look so comedic?

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
First of all, how can you possibly predict that I have even the slightest care for 'points', I enjoy posting because I enjoy learning and discussing and not how many 'points' that I can then say yay! and get into a 'secret forum' which isn't really anything special (no offense). The point of my posting is to start discussion, without the many people like me, the forums would become stagnant and boring. And I do have plenty of ears to hear with thankyou and will reply to each of my posts soon . TY

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

Originally posted by specialasianX
I'm not a fan of bush at all... i dont get a say though coz i'm not in the USA but from an outsiders perspective... i pity the fool who is represented by the bush... he's a warmonger who uses false evidence to justify his aggresive stance on other nations... he spends so much money on military while there are people who cant afford to eat, or keep warm in the winter, or go to school... andthese people arent in africa, or asia or even sth america... they are in his own country... he's a tyrant and if i had alot of money i'd put a bounty on HIS head (CIA i'll see you soon)

thx!! this is how most of us in the USA think!!

You know the sad part? Is that most of us do NOT think that.

I do, but there are a ton of IDIOTS who will vote for him just because he is a Republican.

Could there be a dumber reason to vote for someone? Seriously.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

I'm not a fan of bush at all... i dont get a say though coz i'm not in the USA but from an outsiders perspective... i pity the fool who is represented by the bush... he's a warmonger who uses false evidence to justify his aggresive stance on other nations... he spends so much money on military while there are people who cant afford to eat, or keep warm in the winter, or go to school... andthese people arent in africa, or asia or even sth america... they are in his own country... he's a tyrant and if i had alot of money i'd put a bounty on HIS head (CIA i'll see you soon)

I do, but there are a ton of IDIOTS who will vote for him just because he is a Republican.

Krazy, please tell me in intelligent words and phrases that are syntax credible how Geo Bush is a tyrannt?

Has he overthrown a peaceful nation, free of genocide lately?? One whose leader vowed (and attempeted to KILL our past president) to conquer the mideast as the revived leader from Biblical days??

Has GB denied another country and their peoples rights and priveliges????

Gather up your dictionary and revisit it soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Krazy, please tell me in intelligent words and phrases that are syntax credible how Geo Bush is a tyrannt?

Has he overthrown a peaceful nation, free of genocide lately?? One whose leader vowed (and attempeted to KILL our past president) to conquer the mideast as the revived leader from Biblical days??

Has GB denied another country and their peoples rights and priveliges????

Gather up your dictionary and revisit it soon.

he has denied two other nations the right to have their own ideals and ways of life... he has gone and forced democracy on thse nations which would work and survive better without it... democracy is a great thing in a country where the majority of the population are educated... but when their not educated democracy is useless as only the wealthy educated elite can make a decision on election day the uneducated will vote for who-ever has the best propaganda... essentially bush has settled a personal vendetta to get saddam because his dad didnt finish the job... he caused uncountable numbers of deaths and you say he's not in the wrong... you have been subjected to the american propaganda machine.. which is much more effective than any other has been in the past... including the NAZIs (though the NAZI's were alot more unpleasant)... i could go on but i'm due to clockoff work in 3 mins

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join