It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The kennedy files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Isn't their supposed to be some files linked to the Kennedy/Dallas assasination released in the near future?? (2010)

I looked all around and didnt see anything.

I dont know why I think this, just seem to have heard it somewhere!!??

Or am I all confused?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm looking for a link, but I read somewhere that the Kennedy files you're referring to are to be released 50 years after the assasination, which would make the date somewhere like 2013. The "50 year" waiting period is supposedly used to ensure all principals involved will likely be dead by then, so no criminal charges can be brought, since it involved those in our own government. I highly doubt new evidence will be revealed that hasn't already been in the public record. The NWO wouldn't allow it.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's one link I found. This says the year 2017.

The result of over four years of work is a treasure trove of information about the assassination and our nation in the early 1960s, a period that included some of the most tense moments in the Cold War, an escalating conflict over Cuba and the build up of the Vietnam conflict. Over 4 million pages of records now form the nation’s assassination records collection at the National Archives in College Park, Maryland, with an index on the Web. See www.nara.gov... Nearly every record is now available to the public without redactions. In the instances in which the Board sustained an agency objection to release of information, the redaction is scheduled for release on a specified date. All information will be fully released in 2017.

www.abanet.org...

join