It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOUND-OFF, Who Do You Want For President?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Every Week we will be featuring a new episode of "Sound-Off".

OK.. Now here's your chance to really let everyone know who you would like to see as our next President and why?

We need you to voice your opinion, so grab those microphones now and start recording. All we ask is that you keep your PODCASTs down to about 15 seconds (+ - a few seconds) in length (if it's under or over a bit, thats ok too). We ask that you start off by saying "Hi, I go by the name of (your ATS member-name here) and I think....." We'd like to suggest that perhaps you turn off your air conditioners, fans and anything else that might come over your mic momentarily when you create your podcast, this will make it easier for everyone to hear you clearly. We know 15-18 (+-) seconds isn't much, so we want to be sure we can hear you real well when you make your mp3/podcast, by the way there isn't any difference in either one, except by name only. You can pick up a cheap microphone down at any electronics store ($3.99 to $100.00) depending on what you can afford. And to be honest, I've heard some really nice podcast/mp3's from very inexpensive mic's.

Keep in mind that we will not accept any podcast that has bad language in it... (all ATS T&C's apply) We'd like to have a nice high quality podcast of 128kbs (or higher), but if you don't know what or how to change those type of settings, thats still ok... we still want to hear you "Sound Off".

You can contact me by U2U with any questions or just get right to it, and email me your "Sound Off" podcast at:

[email protected]

(I'm using the above until I get some kinks worked out with my email system)

If you do U2U me (or email me), please include in the subject line "Sound-Off" as I have a number of projects I'm working on and don't want to miss your email..

Thanks for your help and participation, and maybe everyone will hear you when you... "Sound-Off"!

Johnny

[edit on 14-7-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Americants should vote Arnold as prez.

or anyone else NOT presently associated with Americant politics.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
PLEASE VOTE FOR RON PAUL !

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'll vote for Ron Paul, but we all know, no matter who is president, the outcome will be the same.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ron Paul is my vote!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Want to save America and go back to the Shining City on a hill? Want your children to grow up in a free Nation where the Liberty of the Individual is the main goal of Government?

VOTE DR. RON PAUL AND SAVE AMERICA!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316
Americants should vote Arnold as prez.

or anyone else NOT presently associated with Americant politics.

2 problems with this assertion...

#1. Arnold is NOT eligible to be President EVER...
#2. Arnold is the Governor of one of the biggest states in America and therefore qualifys him as an American Politician.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul will not win for 2 reasons:

1. He is not a democratic
2. He is a good moral person who cares about America

Sorry it's the truth, they are money grubbing people.............how many people on ATS is the same?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Forgive me for butting in Johnny and Dave but...

I swear that reading comprehension is sometimes non-existent on ATS!

SOUND-Off!

As in AUDIO to be used on the RADIO show.

AND... this is NOT a discussion thread!!

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why aren't you talking then?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I stand beside my countless times I have said that as long as we keep electing those who have been or still are Republican or Democrat then this country will not be able to move forward in the economic and political advances of other countries on this planet. There will come a time when the leadership of the United States is called on for a world changing important choice. And I'm afraid that when this time comes that we as a country will have put our country in global political isolated corner due to our failure as a country to change with the rest of the world with political outlooks. The Republican/conservative-Democratic/liberal view points have backed our country into a bi-opolated political landscape with room for little or no other outlooks to be viewed? Thus makeing the U.S. at a dis-advantage to any other country who harnesses the power to unite people under ONE outlook supported by many voices.

I'm afraid we as a nation in the next 20 years will slip from world leader to a economic follower behind a country that has not given into power corrupt lobbist and world banking. The consumption age is coming to an economic end the global future will be on held on a consume as we use basis and America isn't structured for this type of economic standard. So voting any one that support the two party bi-opoly would be an almost critical mistake 20-30 years down the road.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
sorry didn't see the audio there..my bad

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
As in AUDIO to be used on the RADIO show.

I don't know how to do that - it's not my reading comprehension .. it's my lack of computer /gadget skills. (I'm old .. forgive me)

Someone read off on audio for me ... FlyersFan wants a Ron Paul/ Fred Thompson ticket for 2008.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Great thoughts.....

UNFORTUNATELY, they will NEVER be heard WORLDWIDE on all of our FEEDS unless you TELL US in AUDIO FORMAT!

FlyersFan.... listen brother... I'm OLD SCHOOL too.... and if "I" can do it.... ANYONE CAN.

Dave

[edit on 7/10/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Ron Paul all the way.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ron Paul, because he is the only candidate who respects the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I want to see a real American in the White House. Somebody who does not need a political party to tell them what to think. Somebody who stands on their own two feet. Somebody who is not beholding to the super rich elite. Somebody who knows what it is like to work two jobs or more to make ends meet. Somebody with callouses on their hands and sweat on their brow. Somebody who knows that actions speak louder than words. Somebody who has actually read the Constitution and understands what it says. Somebody who will not allow obscene profits to be made on the sacred blood of Americas sons and daughters dying in a foreign land. Somebody who is not afraid of the taste of truth upon their tongue. Somebody who knows that a true leader leads by example.

[edit on 7-11-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I really, really hate the sound of my voice. I have hated it since I first heard myself on portable reel to reel recorders on Okinawa back in the sixties. (The decade, not my age.) Can I hire a voice over actor?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I really, really hate the sound of my voice. I have hated it since I first heard myself on portable reel to reel recorders on Okinawa back in the sixties. (The decade, not my age.) Can I hire a voice over actor?

I hate the sound of my voice too...

But our personal vanity isn't what we care about here.. we need to hear your comments (and everyone elses) in an audio form for this show to work... Otherwise were just another damn talk show.. ARGH.. I refuse to become a DAMN TALK SHOW....!

PLEASE... FOR THE LOVE OF WHOEVER YOU PRAY TO.... Don't make us become a damn talkshow.. We need everyones help in participating on every darn ATSmix show you hear..

please submit your audio recordings to:

[email protected]

Thanks..

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ron Paul 2008!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join