It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost? Photo I took on holiday...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kilgour

The first pic looks like a monkeys head to me!

OMG !!! I see it too !!!

Ps.. Sorry to the OP and all others... I had to, but honestly I didnt see anything in the original pics that werent just illusions of the area..

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Faces galore...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Yea, I see several faces on that stone wall.

Although I'm not trying to ruin the OP's experience, all natural configurations and shadows I would say.

As for orbs in pictures, well they are a dime a dozen and seldom prove anything.

By all means keep taking pictures though as they are worth a thousand words.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I never saw anything in the wall, and to be honest I thought it might just be an optical illusion but I thought I'd share so you could all scratch your heads

I wish I had caught something more intresting than orbs - one day eh?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I was just looking through the ghost tour photo's again, and I notice that in a wider shot that the same 'face' can be seen in the window, which probably means that it's simply an effect of the wall meeting the tree's

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know why, but I'm just not seeing it in any of the pictures. Even the ones that are marked to show the face, I still can't see a face.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
DJMessiah, Dont feel bad I dont see anything either. I never see anything in any of these typ of photo's. Ghosts, mars the moon photo's, I never see what others are claiming they see. Must be me...

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

These are the images with what I see high lighted, for those of you having trouble at least finding what I think I see

I'm pretty sure that what I thought was a face is indeed an optical illusion, and the white orbs are probably just dust/insects - but I do find this one intresting

I didn't notice it until the other night, when I was comparing the shots. I don't know what can cause this, I'm not an expert in digital photography but I can't think what would cause the weird glow. It's not something on the camera or the step because it's not apparent in the other shots, and it's seems kind of odd for a bug. What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fudgestix

I took this image on holiday in Dublin, whilst on the 'Dublin Ghost Bus'. It was taken in St Kevins Graveyard, I noticed what looked like a face in the picture when I took the image but wasn't sure since things look different when they are small

That wall the way it was photographed was creepy. It is one of those walls, where you look long enough stuff just starts popping out at you. It happens alot with me on paneling, any rough surface, and even tree bark.

I outlined some things I saw. I know if I looked longer, I would see more things.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think your reaching way to far with this one man,these pictures clearly have nothing in them.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
In the first pic of the whole series, I noticed the magnifying lens or what ever. I do know that light is being reflected on to it, but the effect is rather eerie to me.
It seems like two eyes are staring at me. Maybe a ghost is around and reflecting the light in that lens to be seen.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I didn't notice that in the original pic, but as soon as you circled it it's the first thing I noticed. Probably just a trick of the eyes.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Right, we're off the topic of the face now since (i say it for the 3rd time) it is obviously an optical illusion of the foliage. The fact that hardly anyone looked at the images I circled and focused on the wall (which I saw nothing on) says to me that there is definatly nothing there paranormal.

Can we move onto the other photograph I asked about now, in my last post? I've circled the anomoly (whatever it is) so you all know what I'm on about. Please ead my other post (about 3/4 above this one) for my thoughts.

[edit on 4/7/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
loved your photos ! i did the tour last week 11/11/08, and have come away with some startling photos too. just wondering how i can put some up here as i am trying to find info on the st kevins cemetary but am having trouble. you also had the same tourguide as me, and am wondering if he mentioned to you about a psychic / shaman from mexico did the tour and while in the graveyard near a big tree told him there was a spirt boy about 11 years old. apparently this boy fell from the nearby flats and died in the late 1960's.. i took a photo of the area, and thought no more of it, showed my sister and she could see the outline of a little boys head hiding behind the bush, then i remembered the story he told us - we were covered in goosebumps. great tour though. - clare

top topics

<< 1   >>

join