It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Good points all, Ickey, especially the bit about next year being 08/08/08 followed by 09/09/09, etc.

I can't help but wonder what people will say when 12/12/2012 is at hand...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Everybody do the metal detector shuffle! (Cue elevator music)
You put your left hand in, you put your left hand out, you put your left hand in and they shake it all about, then they frame you and # you up, you do the hokey pokey and you die in and out, Thats what it's all about.
Hokey Pokey said present groins for strip search! The muthaland demands it! That's what it's all the fck about

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Virus interactive now online.

virus.theamenta.com...

Video samples, discussion
Promote your art-music-images-ideals
--------------

Virus is an antidote to primitive thinking.
A primitive thinker sees an image and unconsciously associates this
with other information and stimuli.
A primitive thinker will not think beyond this surface reaction.
Virus aims to strip imagery of its primitive connotations.
Virus aims to force the viewer to re-evaluate their preconceived ideas
and ideals through juxtaposition of opposing images.
Through a theatre of cruelty style media barrage.

Virus has no native agenda.
Virus is a blank slate on to which the viewer can project themselves;
exposing their prejudice and flaws.

Virus: Propaganda?

Extreme Music for Dissidents

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Dammit !!

I always thought my lucky no' was 7, i was born on 7th July 67, and with all them 7's i thought it may of been a lucky thing. But seems not .

I hope nothing kicks off as the the events 2 years ago put a downer on my day and this yr is my 40th , and they say life begins at 40 lmao !!

oh well , life goes on ..... hopefully .

regards

Git

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Distant stars smolder,
New begining afoot now,
Very soon will start.

Haiku by DuncanTM

So what?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
Why 07/07/07 and not 07/07/2007?

It's 2007 not 0007.

A bit of an error there.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Ickey]

On that note maybe 20/07/2007 would be a more plausible date.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

On that note maybe 20/07/2007 would be a more plausible date.

Yeah but its usually Americans that make this stuff up so there is no such date as 20/07/2007 for them.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
04/07/2007 is also a possible date.

I think that there is going to be big event on 4th July in USA.

It's always americans that come up with this type of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is like beating your head against a wall. You think you're getting somewhere, but you're just losing.

Hmmm...what to say on the subject. It's just another day. But, because I'm paranoid, I'm just going to go out on town and get as drunk as possible and if the world shall end, at least I'll die happy.

By the way, Danzig is new higher power.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
But, because I'm paranoid, I'm just going to go out on town and get as drunk as possible and if the world shall end, at least I'll die happy.

Getting drunk is always a wise move. So I think that I will also try to get drunk too.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I can't believe everyone forgot 9/9/99... Something very horrible happened on that day.

The dreamcast was released

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
777 certainly has some strange followers but funnily they are more important to old and new testament followers than fundamentalist muslims.

some of this is spooky reading anyway...

example 1
example 2
example 3
example 4

oddly, the word 'today' appears 777 in 12 different bible versions look here yet the number 777 doesn't appear once!

crowley also liked 777

however, most seem to forget that the year is actually 2007 so if there truly is to be a 777 type event then possibly look for it to occur on the 5th (+2) instead of the 7th - unless 07/07/07 format is to be used instead.

also remember that while you may think that all these number significances may be total bunk - there are many out there that DO believe in them and they care not what you think!

[edit on 2-7-2007 by justyc]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I was a little deceived by the title of the thread, thinking that perhaps the information contained in the video presented, would back up the title - To which it didn't.

I saw a lot of coincidences regarding the number 7. RedneckOz did a fine job with this, however, with regards to the actual proof, there wasn't any.

There was only pure speculation that was surmised at the end of the video, with RedneckOz stating: "I can't say for certain but this opportunity is too good for them to overlook."

06/06/06 came and went without any particularly disturbing worldwide events. The same can be said for 05/05/05, and so forth.

Granted, the number 7 has been a significant re-occuring theme throughout history.

Should we wave a red flag regarding this upcoming time period - 07/07/07 to alert others of 'speculated possibilites'? hmmm....

I think that everyone deserves a 'heads up' if anything definitive is heading towards us.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
Don't drink tap water, from now on would be the best. Buy a bit of bottled water. If your neighbour shows flu like symptoms head for the hills. Water supplies are a lot more vulnerable than a large city/suicide bomb scenario. I beleive this would be the quickest way to wipe out a large portion of the population with very little risk of being caught.

actually of all terror scenarios, this one i think to be the least likely as the logistics of poisoning the resevior of a large city is nearly impossible with any known chemicals. you'd have to have something SO strong that it wouldnt get diluted out in the water AND could survive the treatment facility. its a question of parts per billion, it would have to be some insane fraction of 1ppb to be lethal. same goes for biologicals. not even VX is that deadly. so realistically they'd have to drive a small fleet of tanker trucks up to the resevoir and hope no one noticed.

but since i do know how bad security around our water supplies can be, i do see why its still considered a threat by most people.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
777 certainly has some strange followers but funnily they are more important to old and new testament followers than fundamentalist muslims.

some of this is spooky reading anyway...

example 1
example 2
example 3
example 4

oddly, the word 'today' appears 777 in 12 different bible versions look here yet the number 777 doesn't appear once!

crowley also liked 777
(...)
[edit on 2-7-2007 by justyc]

Wow, interesting find! I checked the Bible and it really occurs 777 times!

777 is the number of God and when confronted with 666 it may turn it upside down. O yea, don't believe me? Look:

666 / 777 = 0.857142... and then 857 + 142 = 999

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Here is a prediction of what may come...

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The mention of Harry Potter as being an illuminati sponsored series made me stop grinning at the video and had me laughing out loud.

I never could take number games seriously...but with the mention of Harry Potter I can only laugh.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Gr8 find wingman !!!

didnt the "ahem" robot on the left with "glasses" sound spookily like arnie swarzzinn oh u know who i mean ?

git

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There is only one man who can save us from any terrible event...

BRUCE CAMPBELL!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
did anyone predict 9/11 as a result of numerology or number-games? I suspect not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join