It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is in 2012 when annunaki arrive from 3600 year cycle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ATS is many things to many people, there are more topics on this site that have no proof then have proof.
Why is it always the same members over and over again going in and bashing threads?
It is really getting tiresome, if you dont like the topic or the spelling, grammer, lack of proof etc. then just leave it alone.
Why do you even bother? Are you that bored?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thought this might bring some balance to all the information on the NWO.

July 7th, 2007 next Saturday...

"the harmonic shift occuring on your July 7th, 2007 will strengthen
and empower those who are aligned with the intent of love and
peace ... those who choose to resist and go against this wave will
find they no longer have the power and dominion over the human
spirit that they once did in your yester year ... those continuing
to operate with the old program of fear, greed and separation will
find the foundations of their establishments and institutions
quickly disintegrating ... the crisis points will push those who
refuse to embrace this new wave of human conscious awareness to
confront their fears of dishonesty ... the metamorphosis occurring
on this day in your timing is likened unto a bridge between
disintegration and integration ... war and peace ... hate and
love ... between separation and oneness ...

although an awakening of this nature could occur at any moment ...
the time is now, of your July 2007 ... as the focal point of
universal ignition is harmoniously and elegantly tuned to this one
moment of many ... likened unto two lovers in rhythmic harmony on
the verge of a powerfully awakening climax ... this moment of
ignition will be the one point of reflection where humanity will
begin the shift into an era of spiritual fullfilment on earth ...

all life ... planet, human, animal and nature will be in peace and
balance ... harmony and co-operation ... working towards realising
their true empowerment and full potential ... all resources will be
equally shared, distributed and efficiently utilised for the
betterment and well-being of body mind and spirit and not for greed
or profit ... it will be a new era of self and universal discovery
unparalleled to anything seen in your previous eras ... those who
resist unification, in fear of a one world order, please know there
is nothing to fear for no such thing will come to be .. rather it
will be a United States of Nations respecting each others
sovereignty ... love will be the new currency and in place of a NWO
there will be a FWO (free world order) ...

you who are here "now" reading this message are here for a reason
and purpose to help others make this transition ... we ask that you
share this message far and wide across your globe in preparation for
this moment of ignition ... this harmonic shift .. as many
lightworkers as possible will be requested across your earth to be
online plugged into the grid to hold in resonance this new frequency
much likened unto an electronic capacitor ... holding charge ...
holding memory for a few moments whilst we/you reboot the crystal
energy core and await the new systems to come ignite and come
online ...

before this transmission comes to an end please know there will be
further transmissions to come leading up to the "harmonic shift 777"
event ... for now we wish to end by asking you to issue forth an
energy of love and harmony for all life especially to your human
family .. your whale and dolphin species for they are human in
spirit also ... as a wave of slaughter and then beaching is about to
begin as they cry out to humanity to look at itself ... for aeons of
time your whales and dolphins have been guardians ... holding the
planetary energy grid whilst they await for you to come online ...
know you that whales are the oversouls of dolphins .. and dolphins
as a whole are the earth's soul (black box recorder) holding all of
earth's memory ... when your whale species become extinct ... so too
will your dolphins ... your earth and yourselves ...

this is a message from a future now ...
Blue from Auraphim (Oraphim)
- The Centre of Light in Arcturus "

In [email protected]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
i am just trying to explore the possibility that the NWO will be after the annunaki return to some kind of power in 2012 and that they will arrive from some planet and that the chips implanted in humans used to buy and sell before them will be multi purpose and used to modify the behavior of humans so we can work as slaves again for the "gods". and that the current shadow government has some kind of blood relationship with these ancinet annunaki (wether they are half breeds) or something else .

Believe it or not, I am actually interested in this subject. I do not believe that the events will come to pass or that the players are what you have speculated them to be. I do, however, have an interest in the 'why' and 'how' this belief system has come to manifest in so many individuals.

It is with that in mind that I ask you for something more concrete. I am not asking for proof -as I do not believe any definitive proof exists in this circumstance. However, I am asking for whatever it is you, and others who share this mindset, are basing these speculations on.

There must be a vast source of knowledge which this thread could be supplemented with...some concrete visage which your thread could build upon.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown
I am very wary of the religious prophecies. I see religion for the most part as a tool of mass control.

[...]

If a new "jesus figure" came and demonstrated awesome power and claimed to be a messenger of god, think of what kind of power that individual would wield. Think of how many would rally behind him. What if he had an ulterior motive, a hidden agenda?

What would they gain by enslaving a race of peoples on an insignificant rock which circles a rather unremarkable star?

A species which has obtained intergalactic travel/colonization would seem to only need an enslaved species for the purposes of hard labor, if at all.

Why then would they not simply enslave man when man had no means of defense? Why would they tinker behind the scenes and await specific dates for the simple matter of obtaining slave labor?

Forgive my position, but the overcomplication of this supposed 'intergalactic plot' seems to be the largest hole in the story.

[edit on 7/2/0707 by spines]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I would guess that 2012 has more to do with entering a new (spiritual maybe) age, than it does with the nephilim and the watchers.

my own guess is an intensifying of the emerging noosphere. or otherwise something planetary may happen, (maybe magnetic field shift?), because we are at an end of a 2000+ year astrological age.

or maybe... bring on the global cooling.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by spec2]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
While I don't actively believe in the planet Nibiru, or the Annunaki/Nephilim, I believe it is a solid and well backed-up theory that is difficult to disprove. Some of the Sumerian artifacts are quite amazing. I consider it one of many possible, albeit somewhat farfetched, theories of what will occur in 2012.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
While I don't actively believe in the planet Nibiru, or the Annunaki/Nephilim, I believe it is a solid and well backed-up theory that is difficult to disprove. Some of the Sumerian artifacts are quite amazing. I consider it one of many possible, albeit somewhat farfetched, theories of what will occur in 2012.

Hmmm, the theory is entirely reliant on Sitchin's 'alternative' translations of various old Mesopotamian and other Middle Eastern texts, and his own unique interpretation of said translations.

There is no other evidence. And without Sitchin no-one would have ever dreamed such an improbable planet could exist.

Of course, Sitchin also says 'Nibiru' isn't due to return for another 1,000 odd years ...... Leaving the evidence for the planet's return in the near future absolutely nil.

Maybe no-one learned the lesson of 2003?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

these cultures all prophesized about 2012 and some interpretation of sumerian tablets lead people to believe that it was from a planet with a long orbit. this is a belief. and then i ask a question based on a belief

Actually, the Mayans were the only ones who found 2012 significant ... and it was more on the order of the "last day of the milennium/first day of the new milennium". No other cultures were interested in that date.

The Annunaki were not here 3600 years ago. There are a lot of civilizations that started writing about 5000 BC (including Sumerian and Egyptian) and none of them wrote about planets/disasters/gods from the sky with the same names in the 1650-1550 BC time frame.

Besides, the Sumerian civilization collapsed in 2000 BC, 400 years before the 1600 BC date. They didn't last long as a civilization (3500 BC - 2000 BC.) So they wouldn't have been around for the "last return of the Annunaki on the 3600 year cycle"... and they wouldn't have been a civilization for the "first appearance", either.

Originally posted by Essan
Of course, Sitchin also says 'Nibiru' isn't due to return for another 1,000 odd years ...... Leaving the evidence for the planet's return in the near future absolutely nil.

So that would put its previous "appearance" about 600 BC, when we had the historian Herodotus writing. He was such an old gossip -- and yet he didn't record any such event or belief (and he did travel to the Babylonian area.)

Maybe no-one learned the lesson of 2003?

I don't think folks have been following Nancy and Sitchin for as many years as we've been aware of them..

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The 2012 Mayan Calendar predictions are totally made up , mostly to sell books , Their long count calendar comes to an end on 2012 but like any other calendar it goes back to the beginning again and so starts another long count till the next end date several thousand years from now.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
would it also mark a good time for a battle between beings ahead of this transformational age. because some see it as a time when an advanced being god returns and restrengthens his hold on earth led by a following of brainwashed individuals who think they are fighting for "god".

others think it will be a period when the above occurs, but only if you have not taken advantage of your opportunity for yourself to ascned and that if you don't ascend during this time youget to wait 25,000 years

some think a sevant class was created by the annunaki by combining apes with there own DNa, and that humans today represent the result. and that the power elite today are fully human and have fully human motives for dominating although they are influenced by the reptillian/annunaki beings mentally.

wether u beleive the interpretation of the sumerian tablets of the later (first written) of the NHC by the gnostics (they both state how the et's are REAL but the latter (which i have read) does not make it as clear that the reptilian/annunaki were able to breed successfully (because some authors interpretted eve to be able to outsmart them) i feel if a race of et's came to the earth and wanted to interbreed they would have done so pretty easily. but i digress wether all these nephilim were chased off earth or still some live today, those that rule in the elite, (which may just be decendants) of the egomanical rulers of ancient babylonia are getting there cues from the reptillian/annunaki agenda imo even if there motives and bodies are as human as you and me. and it would not surprise me if these greedy folks made deals with other benevolent ET's to sabotage there own masters with star wars tech. (annunaki) to keep the power for themselves. imagine if some benevolent et returned and amassed an army of religous followers to take on the army of the elite crowd who wish to keep there power seperate from there masters and had a force of there own to fight with.

imagine greedy humans thinking they could double cross these annunaki while the annunaki already understand this but continue to coach these power crazed human's to keep humanity repressed (not ascending) or raising much in the way of levels of awareness because they even if (not trusting of each other) could have the mutual goal of keeping the prize of humans larger to fight there perspective war with and the more that are skeptical of gov't may fight on the side of themselves(annunaki) against the powers that be (wars with which they both think they will win) while the elite may find themselves with a brainwashed militiary army of there own who has access to technology they got from the greys(star wars) in exchange for some kind of abductions "pass" on us citizens.

maybe this is off maybe the annunaki are differnt from the reptilians (more human like) and the elite leaders who take instruction from them (because they made us) are the LESSER of two "evils" could it be that the real threat is from the greys who are thought to of as being controlled by another AB race(reptillian like) and that maybe the annunaki are giving humans star wars technology so we can better defend ourselves (there creation) from the coming battles. perhaps they give us this instruction on a need to know basis in order to keep us suberviant to them, and that the malevolent et's have confused the message of this picture and that the fallen angle lucifer while may not have walked in god's footstep's (due to greed) is the lesser of the other "reptillian evils". and that "christ consciousness will forgive lucifer" and that malevonet reptilians et's try to paint lucifer in as worse light as they can, knowing people are drawn to beleive in the good vs. evil arugment, instead of just varying shades of evils.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
It amazes me that people can form complex theories on ancient civilizations, but are still not capable of correctly differentiating between their/there. I really hope english is not your first language.

Agree. I tend not to read posts unless they're well spelt, and easy to read.
I don't trust the philosophical thoughts of someone that can't type or spell properly.
Not an insult but it's the truth and im not sugar coating it.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

would it also mark a good time for a battle between beings ahead of this transformational age.

[...]

and that "christ consciousness will forgive lucifer" and that malevonet reptilians et's try to paint lucifer in as worse light as they can, knowing people are drawn to beleive in the good vs. evil arugment, instead of just varying shades of evils.

Alright. As difficult as it was to follow that I think I at least see where you are going...

However, I still ask you to adress the last point I made concerning overcomplication. It stands out to me as the most damning aspect of this specific speculative argument.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

It amazes me that people can form complex theories on ancient civilizations, but are still not capable of correctly differentiating between their/there. I really hope english is not your first language.

I don't trust the philosophical thoughts of someone that can't type or spell properly.

I concur. Most forums out there point out that if what you have to say is important than take the time to check. Make it as presentable as possible. It doesn't have to be up to PhD dissertation standard. I remember in the Paranormal forum someone who claimed to be a gifted "Indigo Child" who spelt the term "Ingigo" in the opening title of the thread. How can I take that seriously?

My English is not the most perfect you will read but I take the time to check as best I can.

Spines

* CLAP CLAP*

Enjoyed your posts. Apart from the grammatical argument, all the other stuff was good too!!

As regard reading ancient text. In Europe with the multitude of languages therein a lot of time is taken up writing legislation that reflects the same in all languages and cultures. This is with living languages, with real time interpretations. In Wales there are words like "Hiraeth" with no real English equivalent... So people are interpreting (from often dead languages) text from a culture, with possibly abstract concepts or interpretations that we don't understand. Text that could be a fable, story, historic event or prediction.

To extrapolate a premise is to speculate on these dodgy ideas and texts. Then to speculate on speculation is surely worthless?

OK, so concrete proof may not be here and you could accept that just because we cannot see something does not mean it does not exist. It does not follow though that it does exist, even if you wish it so.

I believe the whole ancient alien interaction is bunkem. If this bit of rock and the lifeforms on it were worth anything, they would have asset stripped it years ago. Why wait thousands of years? These are supposed to be intelligent beings?

What possible use could a bunch of apes be to them? We need feeding, are prone to illness and disease and need air to breath. Cheaper to make an automated process, I think. This whole line of Alien delusion is about selling silly ideas, in books to gullible fools who believe that mankind have a more important purpose than we really have.

Sorry to break the mood guys but we are just the ape that got lucky. We are born, breed and die. Thats all!! We are not important

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You joined less than a week ago... and your commenting on our members spelling/usage of the english language....

NOT EVERYBODY IS A SECRETARY....

theres an age old adage "if you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all"

Coven Out

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
ATS is many things to many people, there are more topics on this site that have no proof then have proof.
Why is it always the same members over and over again going in and bashing threads?
It is really getting tiresome, if you dont like the topic or the spelling, grammer, lack of proof etc. then just leave it alone.
Why do you even bother? Are you that bored?

I concur with SEEWHATYOUDO wholeheartedly. Why do you even bother if the thread irritates you? Do you expect the the admins/mods to step in, obtain the address of the OP through his/her internet protocol, wear an adult diaper and drive for 35 states to their house in the middle of the night and shoot a tranquilizer dart into their jugular?! Is that what you want??

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This from the spelling nazi. "Agree." That should read "Agreed." I find you irrelevant.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Where do I start, the secret government with its UPC coded agenda implanted under our skins or with this theory that a planet with a long and i mean long orbit lOl...there is a change undergoing with the U.S. government and the Clinton's secret affilliation's to make it easier for all of us to be tracked ie; camera's everywhere, the chip that has GPS tracking in it. I think what would solve this if there is scientific study or report that says a ghost planet is going to come closer to Earth in 2012!

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells

I concur. Most forums out there point out that if what you have to say is important than take the time to check. Make it as presentable as possible. It doesn't have to be up to PhD dissertation standard. I remember in the Paranormal forum someone who claimed to be a gifted "Indigo Child" who spelt the term "Ingigo" in the opening title of the thread. How can I take that seriously?

My English is not the most perfect you will read but I take the time to check as best I can.

Spines

* CLAP CLAP*

Enjoyed your posts. Apart from the grammatical argument, all the other stuff was good too!!

As regard reading ancient text. In Europe with the multitude of languages therein a lot of time is taken up writing legislation that reflects the same in all languages and cultures. This is with living languages, with real time interpretations. In Wales there are words like "Hiraeth" with no real English equivalent... So people are interpreting (from often dead languages) text from a culture, with possibly abstract concepts or interpretations that we don't understand. Text that could be a fable, story, historic event or prediction.

To extrapolate a premise is to speculate on these dodgy ideas and texts. Then to speculate on speculation is surely worthless?

OK, so concrete proof may not be here and you could accept that just because we cannot see something does not mean it does not exist. It does not follow though that it does exist, even if you wish it so.

I believe the whole ancient alien interaction is bunkem. If this bit of rock and the lifeforms on it were worth anything, they would have asset stripped it years ago. Why wait thousands of years? These are supposed to be intelligent beings?

What possible use could a bunch of apes be to them? We need feeding, are prone to illness and disease and need air to breath. Cheaper to make an automated process, I think. This whole line of Alien delusion is about selling silly ideas, in books to gullible fools who believe that mankind have a more important purpose than we really have.

Sorry to break the mood guys but we are just the ape that got lucky. We are born, breed and die. Thats all!! We are not important

Even tho i dont want too i sorta agree with this post here, how can you take something as truth if the person posting it doesnt even know how to use spellcheck...and on the mind being super powerful I believe that but think of all the poor people who pray not to be poor yet they still are.

Also us wishing for Alien encounters maybe the worst thing we could do if those same Aliens are #ing Man Eating Reptiles! I wish someone would post more factual info on the Sumerians though.

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have been entertained by many posts on this great site,but i cannot help to notice how some poeple contribute absolutely nothing but insults to certain topics.
Such a example is Spines...... I went and registered a name just so i could say i think you personally attacking the poster about his/her OPPINION and or VIEW is just pathetic.
Constructive criticism is a wonderful wonderful thing,however picking apart every single word someone says when they are simply telling their view is weak.
I have seen many poeple have a healthy debate without just being pathetic and litterally picking apart every single word the person says.
anyway i know no one really cares about my oppinion but i just wanted to throw it out there that some poeple just hate to hear someone think for themselves or come up with their own conclusions about the world...
Is it because they are to narrow minded or unimagineative to think outside the box?Why is there a need to attack poeple,lack of self worth?
And yes im sure there is tons of grammer errors in this post that you will enjoy mocking,but i got my point accross..

What ever happend to if you have nothign nice to say don't say anything..if you think this guys a looney bin then simply go to a different post,he was simply stating OPPINION he never said this is fact.But you just fealt the need to make several posts to pick apart evertyhing he believes....

BTW i just reread his post and he says I BELIEVE and do you THINK..He never claims he spewing facts ever.Yet you tell him to provide proof blah blah ..well at minimum i can thank you for motivating me to finally make a account here at ATS.

[edit on 2-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Such a example is Spines...... I went and registered a name just so i could say i think you personally attacking the poster about his/her OPPINION and or VIEW is just pathetic.

I am honored I suppose.

Constructive criticism is a wonderful wonderful thing,however picking apart every single word someone says when they are simply telling their view is weak.

I have seen many poeple have a healthy debate without just being pathetic and litterally picking apart every single word the person says.

You keep telling me that I have picked apart the OPs every word. I did not jump down his throat about spelling or gramatical errors. You are throwing me into the wrong boat my friend.

Furthermore, I believe that I offered something to the debate...and did not resort to petty insults and name calling. If you would look up a few posts, I discuss my interest in the story behind the OPs speculation and also offer my opinion as to why I feel this scenario is not a plausible event.

anyway i know no one really cares about my oppinion but i just wanted to throw it out there that some poeple just hate to hear someone think for themselves or come up with their own conclusions about the world...

I am all for free thought and speculation about our world. I am not, however, all for presenting non-falsifiable and often debunked material as fact. I believe this site has the motto "Deny Ignorance"...which is exactly what I am attempting to do; in more than one way.

Is it because they are to narrow minded or unimagineative to think outside the box?Why is there a need to attack poeple,lack of self worth?

Those who live within a glass house...

And yes, I would like to think of myself as imaginitive and able to think outside of the box. However, that is a character point which one can not make about themself.

And yes im sure there is tons of grammer errors in this post that you will enjoy mocking,but i got my point accross..

Once again...I never mocked grammar or spelling. I make too many of those errors myself.

BTW i just reread his post and he says I BELIEVE and do you THINK..He never claims he spewing facts ever.Yet you tell him to provide proof blah blah.

Am I going to have to grab quotes? Just in case:

the annunaki interacted with the daughters of man and had half breeds called nephilim, these nephilim decended on to be heads of "worship" in sumeria, egypt, and European aristorcracy.

The OP prefaced and followed these thoughts with matters of his own opinion...this I never argued. I simply stated that the idea seemed far fetched and that perhaps he/she should not build speculative thinking upon information which is falsely presented as fact.

Oh and: Welcome to ATS and enjoy your stay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join