It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alfred Loedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hello. This is only my second post here, and I apologize if it is not good form to start posting new threads before replying to others. However, I have been browsing this forum quite often recently, and I wish to make a request for information, should any of you possess it.

I would like to know if anyone here has any information at all on a man named Alfred Loedding. There are a few hundred Google hits on his name, but most are just passing references. He was some sort of aeronautical engineer who worked on Project SIGN. There was a book published in 1998 called Alfred Loedding and the Great Flying Saucer Wave of 1947. I have been unable to locate a copy, and from what I understand it may not deal much with Loedding specifically.

The reason I am asking for this information is because, while I do not wish to go into detail for the sake of anonymity, I know an individual who has a connection to this man. This person informed me that Loedding came to the conclusion that UFOs were of extraterrestrial origin. This person said that they were certain both of the existence of this man and the veracity of his claims and connection to the early government projects involving this phenomenon. This person also said that whilst researching the book, the author received harassment by various unknown individuals and was perhaps being followed.

This came up casually in conversation when I brought up the topic of UFOs. It has helped convince me that there is something to the subject (I was on the fence for many years). Has anyone any information on this man? Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
well CrowServo welcome to ATS, I did a quick search on the name Alfred Loedding in the ATS domain but came up empty, but I'm sure there is a member or two who might be able to help you out.

Michael David Hall and I wish to inform those members who are
interested that our new book entitled: 'Alfred Loedding and the
Great Flying Saucer Wave of 1947' is now available.

The book is available for $21.95 from:

Arcturus Books Inc.
1443 SE Port St. Lucie Blvd.
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952

and from the authors at:

Wendy Connors
P.O. Box 8552
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87198
www.virtuallystrange.net...

[edit on 26/6/2007 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I wonder if the book is still available from those addresses? I might be going to Albuquerque sometime in the next year on unrelated business, so maybe I can follow up on it then.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Lucky I happened to stumble on this. Alfred Loedding is the younger brother of my dad P. Herbert Loedding. Yup, Uncle Al is real. Everything written in that book is true. But there's more.
My brother was doing a Family Genealogy and wanted to write some articles about our Uncle Al. We all knew about his "Public Work" with The Army Air Corps, which became the U.S. Air Force. But we also knew "the rumors", things of which he could only hint about.
Years later I learned that he had confided in his sister Vera. Once while visiting Aunt Vera she said, in effect, oh hell so much time has passed and what can "they" do? She was a tough German Frau.
So, my brother calls Military Locator Service to get some info. He is told, "No such person EXISTS"! Not "I'm sorry we have no records", but rather "No such person exists".
Well my bro and me laughed and laughed, saying things like, well who was that man at Weddings and Holiday Dinners and Family Get Togethers?

Well our Eldest brother found Uncle Al's SS#. He had some connections with a Senator or somebody and now I have a three ring binder of copies of the information that my Eldest bro got via this Senator.

Sorry all I can continue to offer is second hand, even third hand. Next post I'll post a family Picture.

MaryAlice

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryAlice

Sorry for the resurrection of this thread, but I thought I'd return to see if any new information was brought to light, and was very pleased to see your response, MaryAlice. I definitely believed in the existence of Mr. Loedding, given the identity of the person who first mentioned him to me (again, for the sake of anonymity, I will refrain from speaking more about this person, but I may in fact be visiting them tomorrow, and I will ask for more information then).

Earlier today, I checked out a copy of Project Blue Book: Exposed by Kevin Randle. It briefly references Loedding and his connection to SIGN on precisely three pages on the text. My interest in the UFO topic has greatly expanded over this past year, and I am certainly no longer on the fence. Still, since this is the best solid "lead" I've had for personal confirmation yet, I would like to know more about him. Fortunately a copy of Alfred Loedding and the Great Flying Saucer Wave of 1947 is now available for free download online in .pdf format here:

www.nicap.org...

It is the first link on that page. If anyone else has any information whatsoever about Loedding or his work, I'd be grateful for it. Thank you.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by CrowServo]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Evenin' CS,

Good friend and colleague Wendy Connors co-wrote the a fore mentioned book (with Mike Hall): I'd be happy to forward any requests to her if you'd like. Please advise via U2U.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
YIKES I guess it's been awhile. I finally dug out of a box that 3 ring Binder I alluded to.
June 23,1997, my now deceased eldest brother, Peter Loedding, sent a letter to PA Senator Rick Santorum.
The Senator's office sent a stack about an inch thick of info on Alfred C. Loedding Born 02/17/1906, died 10/10/1963.
At the time of my Uncle's death he was GS-0861, Grade 14/I. He was then assigned to
AF Systems Command
Eastern Contract Management Region
Scientific & Technical Liaison Office
Langley AFB, VA

AF Form 1413, Feb 60 is an Award Certificate given by AFSC Scientific & Technical Liaison Office to Alfred C. Loedding. He was granted an award of $25, $25!!!!!! for his invention (#8553) of the Winglet Drogue for Aerial Refueling.

More to follow, if anyone is interested.

Here is what torques my jaw: when I listen to talk radio programs who have guests such as John Lear, Jim Marrs, Richard C. Hoagland, and others who have investigated Projects Sign, PaperClip, Blue Book and other UFO related subjects, Alfred Loedding is virtually ignored. Some of these Talk Radio Programs have "Fast Blast" and I have lost count of the "Fast Blasts" I have sent, all ignored.

A.C. Loedding was no "Small Peanuts" "Second String" player in UFO investigations and Aeronautical Engineering with the U.S. Army Air Corps which became the U.S. Air Force.

Anyhow, I have more info, if anyone is interested, just post a reply here.

Thanks

MaryAlice

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I for one would be very interested in any info you may have involving this person, so please post any info you may have.

1st post so go easy on me.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by TAWonATS]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This fellow sounds interesting to me, too.

MaryAlice, please do post more information as I, for one, will be watching this thread to see what develops!

top topics

join