It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
so far from what I can gather from the numbered figures..
7128 is ngc 7128the red cygnus constellation
7129 is ngc 7129 the cepheus constellation
the question marked item where the rt triangle is is actually the Summer triangle with vertex of one being altair in the aquila constellation ngc 6751
the rtangle vertex is Vega in the constellation Lyra ngc 8811 and deneb part of ngc7128
so that ngc 7128 appearing again means we are looking at stills of motion through the seasons in a each succesive house or mansion
The second triiangle is an equilateral triangle , the winter triangle as it is known . made up of Procyon,Betalguese, and Sirius (dog star)in the Orion,canis major and canis minor Their is a second isocoles triangle..but I would venture not too half heartedly thats spring..

As mentioned Earlier these would go under a different names but functiones similarly in all cultures that observed the stars..Perhaps I wasn't to far off when I said it tthe Caret ship reminded me of a compass

Metaphorically, The Caret ship is a pointer..an eye to the sky..the document anagrams and diagrams a map to the heavens ..the device armorilla itself is like a recorder or translater as the stars speak to us..and guide us in our affairs.

This is not yet over..The honey bee cannot return to its nest..more work must be done, and we have not extracted anyone from the castle yet

Tang Soo!
and Good Night
Sys

all fotos from wicki public domain
SUMMER TRIANGLE

WINTER TRIANGLE

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Thank you for your dramatic insight young man and for your philosophy but I have seen wonders that would make what you describe in your colorfull text unwanting. As for the topic in dicussion I appoligize for the brief sidetrack in mentioning a movie it was not my intention for I am truly interested in this topic which would open many minds and create a flow worthy of our intelligence. And from one old man to another may your journey be blessed with extrordinary findings and your teachings be humble.

be good

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thank you but this is an inquiry

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
azure dragon east spring wood
white tiger west fall metal
black tortoise , the roof ,dipper north empintess winter water
red bird/vermillion fire south summer fire

Umm... can you seperate those with periods or something?
I have no idea which animal belongs to each direction by reading that. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
First, I want to thank you, sys, for inviting me. And for your great insights!

Secondly, I need to first express that I'm approaching this from a specific angle. In order to appreciate the context I'm speaking from, check out my posts on the Open Minds forum:
lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

or just got the "California Drone Images / CARET Documents" board and click on the post, "Different perspective on diagrams".

Last night, I was looking at the star charts posted by sys, and I intuitively felt that he was on to something. Then, I read klatunictobarata's argument:

it occured to me to ask myself why the 'aliens' or EBE's would print their 'language' from the perspective of the Earth? Do not the star charts look different if you change points of view, i.e. different planet systems, different stars, different galaxies all look different depending where the observer looks up? (Yes, I know, the parallax effect and star/galaxy charts would differ a miniscule due to economies of universal scale but you do get the drift of my dilemma)

Now, as I see it, if the language is of human construction, klatunictobarata's argument would obviously be null and void. But let us say for the moment that it is not.

This got me thinking. The mere positioning of astronomical patterns percieved by humans, as perceived from earth can't quite be it. But still, my intuition nagged me. I sat there, and tried to correlate what I posted on OM with sys's insights. Then, this page from a book by John Michell that I hadn't read in years came flying out at me, and its content was in line with both exactly what I had posted and what sys had posted as well. Not only that, but what I hadn’t counted on, and what had for the moment escaped my thoughts, was that the whole subject of the book was more relevant to the subject at hand than I can even now quite fathom. It was only until I picked up the book and began sorting for the page that jumped to memory that I had a eureka moment (or maybe even gnosis
)

I now have a theory of what the Rosetta Stone is, that is, if this language is extraterrestrial in origin. If it is not, I believe my theory is bunk. It would just be far too complex, far reaching and far out for someone or a group of people to be merely playing off this material. I may be wrong, though, and I may be way off base, too. But the synchronicities are too strong.

Now what I would like to do is give a brief synopsis of my theory in a post here. But to fully explain it would take a number of consecutive postings. Even the synopsis might take a few. And I already have, I fear, acquired a habit of being stupidly longwinded. So I plan to write up a full explanation on a web page, that will be updated over time, and if people are ok with it, post a synopsis here.

If people here prefer that I don't do long consecutive postings at all, then let me know, and I'll just post a link to the web page when I'm far along enough on it to share with others.

Cheers!

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Khidir]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
blue dragon east asociated with spring wood
black tortoise north empintess winter water , the roof ,dipper
red bird south summer fire red fire

we use 4 cardinal points nsew the use same as we do but addeded a long pole into center pointing up..That stood for earth..the fifth element

when we look for idrections we never look up they did..and could tell by theshapes that certain forms only showed up in specific seasons..the stars would always appear to be moving except the ones at the very top..the north star, ie the roof if you inagine you are in standing in the middle of a dome you will see them move almost all along the curve in a circle. thats why they say winter empty..summer fire sring soft wood..etc.

did you get the pix of the planes? its f22 on last post..I invited om and ufc ..to help but..I don't know..Those links have everything you need as info and charts..

oh oh someone hijacked my pc oh no its

Thats right Wu Tang and I have a message ..You will never find any of us the ship, Arthur, or me..you, your precious Pj Assasin and Shogun..Klatuu Siddharta , khidi Yuefo..Ha!an army of you will never succeed stop now and be happy with the little clues you found..and you will live to see your grandchildren..however Silly Sys old feeble Man! if you and your pathetic little army proceed..then I will make you regret it!

Behold my three against all your college educated ninnys..and those 5 elements steps and you you you..are not even Chinese! don't make me laugh..I have said enough ..take this toy back now..I am bored..and you are no match for my Exploding Fist of 5 elements..

wow..There is Big trouble in Little China now!.

don't worry PPJ//I have a surprise..look who is here to help..I don't play
courtesy of Ryan area 51 great gifs

OK folx..its show time..

Sys

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Actually upon beginning work on the web page, I formulated a "thesis statement", which thankfully is not very longwinded.

The nature of the language, its properties that Isaac claims, and the scientific framework it is in may bear little or no resemblance to our own modern science and scientific application. However, it may bear a significant resemblance to our science of antiquity that has been passed down to us through the ages. Many believe, myself including, that the science has been forgotten but not ultimately lost. Its remnants include the ancient chinese geomantic science of feng shui and its western equivalent of the study of archaoastromical sacred sites (stone megaliths and cathedrals) and ley lines AND how these mirror the patterns in the heavens, as well as the unexplained energy phenomena attached to them; also, sacred geometry and mathematics, including the pythagorean school, and Hebrew and Greek gematria, and their significance to the above subjects.

"We all live within the ruins of an ancient structure, whose vast size has hitherto rendered it invisible. The entire surface of the earth is marked with the traces of a gigantic work of prehistoric engineering, the remains of a once universal system of natural magic, involving the use of polar magnetism together with another positive force related to solar energy"
John Michell

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Khidir]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Welcome Khidi. .Yes I noticed that we do need shorter posts..Isaac stated openly that it did not matter what the letters say..the function stayed the same..so..if we understand basic laws of astronomy physics etc..they will stay the same..justs as they stars will flow the way they flow in the seasons..that is why I saw that the triangle clues corresponded to summer winter sprring and fall perfectly. they may say white tiger and we say west..but west is west. note that they lettering is similar (actually same) to chinese..even if english..up is up and down is ..we have to use intuition as well as science logic..they have to balance.. aliens are subject to same laws. The Chinese just understood a few more..thats where you come in..amen
the craft on the pole was still and balanced..he left english numbers..and that was key..everything must be used..anagrams..which are incomplete..thats not good..Ifyou khidi can take the the narrative portion and play with anagramer and break it down list it ..we can interpret . or wordsmith.org heck I forgot..it will do that..we can use u2u to save space and time.. again welcome my brother..there is a storm gathering..I am glad you are here.

Sys

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Hey sys! You're absolutely right. It doesn't matter in what context you place things in, the function remains the same. However, our science has abandoned the inherent functions of geometry and astronomy. How many know, for instance, that "if one takes the unique 3-4-5 right triangle... and strings a continuous fine wire to each of the three points of the triangle, it is then possible to tune one of the sides to a particular note, and have the other two sides be in a tuned harmony." How many people know for instance that if the moon was a teensy bit bigger or smaller, or just a teensy closer or farther away from Earth, that solar eclipses would be impossible? Plus, that solar eclipses result in a dramatic drop in magnetic activity on earth AND that stone circles exhibiting profound anomalous electromagnetic phenomena still predict solar eclipses to this day?

For our overly rational science, this correlation of information is not very useful.
Because our science does not leave room for a science of harmonious interrelationships, and because it insists that chance is responsible for all the disparate phenomena.

Metaphorically, The Caret ship is a pointer..an eye to the sky..the document anagrams and diagrams a map to the heavens ..the device armorilla itself is like a recorder or translater as the stars speak to us..and guide us in our affairs.

I really think you're hitting the target here, but my point is that humanity once possessed such technology with capabilities very close the drone ships.

"Stone levitated by sound could become a flying chariot, moving long the line of a certain magnetic intensity, whose course was marked out on the ground by alignments of stones and earthworks, linked by raised causeways and rides through the forest. With the earth's magnetic field regulated and the streams that run through it diverted conform to straight lines, the stone craft and its navigator could float from center to centre, picking their way through a canal network of alternating currents and choosing the level of intensity to which their vibrations attuned."

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Anybody ever heard of coral castle?
www.world-mysteries.com...

"According the The Enigma of Coral Castle, “Ed flatly disagreed with modern science, and claimed that the scientists were wrong, ‘that nature is simple.’ He believed all matter consisted of individual magnets, and it is the movement of these magnets within materials, and through space, that produce measurable phenomena, magnetism, and electricity. These concepts ‘involved the relationship of the Earth to celestial alignments.’ He claimed to see beads of light which he believed to be the physical presence of nature’s magnetism and life force, or what we term today, chi."

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Suggeestion Place link fortune city in your signature box for handy ref
yes WE have.one of his numbers oddly was 7129 but thats cepheus .and here is a list of words you are familiiar with the last go around..we may chnge definitions as we compile..yes we had that technology..mastered sound as lemurians and atlanteans...if he named a person ..lookemm up..even subscript..which I did..and got interesting info..that could have saved me steps..but it reinforced the metal sphere the chinese and later peoples used. yes if you look at summary of data one is a rt 3 4 5 triangle , other things to know are golden ratio, as you pointed out. thank God its not calculus. By the way you write well..

spiritualism,(refer to something other than physical)
sin (bad karma)
smiling (as in the Buddha)
imaginary (picture in your head)
yin, (yang ?)
iris (eye, or with seeing, new astronomy satelite),
angelical, (quality of higher self, or beings, ETS of Old)
cat (see thru the dark, also 9 lives)
it is a secret, (intentionally hidden
act (intent? to will))
Enigmatic(hidden mystery)
sinus, (nose)
air (breathe in breath out)
ritualism,(formalized practice Zen, Yoga, meditation),
military (rigid inflexible)
rest (source of creation , used to renergize),
escalating (expand self)
Truism (absolute or relative)
aces (element of chance)
areas (universe dimensions or )
magnetism (that which binds us.attractions)
maps (star charts, (diagrams) guide of paths to be followed?)
ascertain(seek look into)
empirical (immutable laws , highest) universal fundamental
urn (death, vessel, ashes ..) possible klein bottle beginning middle end, carbon
Rip (for tearing or pierce the veil)
Cactus (life that springs from the desert ..where no life appears possible(a sacred space for indians, used in sacred spaces for meditation) , used in holistic healing, also the grand symbol of TEXAS)
illusion (is reality such)
similar (we are all the same yet different)

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I counted 45 paragraphs ..actually about 35 excluding short lines.we have 5 people..including sidd who can help that cuts it down to 7 per..
what say ye I know soloist wont mind its actually the fun part. I saw something else but willu2u..

I have the isaac link in my signature box..so..use it for reference..i will add stuff as we need it also post times you are on pc . I ususally am on 9pm 100am and 1200-300pm saturday anytimes

Sys

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
First, I'd like to say welcome to Khidi. It's always good to have new participants here!

Originally posted by Sys_Config
blue dragon east asociated with spring wood
black tortoise north empintess winter water , the roof ,dipper
red bird south summer fire red fire

we use 4 cardinal points nsew the use same as we do but addeded a long pole into center pointing up..That stood for earth..the fifth element

when we look for idrections we never look up they did..and could tell by theshapes that certain forms only showed up in specific seasons..the stars would always appear to be moving except the ones at the very top..the north star, ie the roof if you inagine you are in standing in the middle of a dome you will see them move almost all along the curve in a circle. thats why they say winter empty..summer fire sring soft wood..etc.

Thank you for clarifying that for me.
You are the man!

did you get the pix of the planes? its f22 on last post..I invited om and ufc ..to help but..I don't know..Those links have everything you need as info and charts..

With regards to my sighting? Yeah, I saw your pic, thanks. No, that was not it. What I saw looked closer to the B-2. I have an active thread on the sighting that is up to 4 pages now. It is in the science forum, under Aircraft projects. Yuefo has come to participate. I hope you do, too!
My thread

oh oh someone hijacked my pc oh no its

Thats right Wu Tang and I have a message ..You will never find any of us the ship, Arthur, or me..you, your precious Pj Assasin and Shogun..Klatuu Siddharta , khidi Yuefo..Ha!an army of you will never succeed stop now and be happy with the little clues you found..and you will live to see your grandchildren..however Silly Sys old feeble Man! if you and your pathetic little army proceed..then I will make you regret it!

Behold my three against all your college educated ninnys..and those 5 elements steps and you you you..are not even Chinese! don't make me laugh..I have said enough ..take this toy back now..I am bored..and you are no match for my Exploding Fist of 5 elements..

LOL! You've decided to get funny and cute, eh?
Silly Sys, don't make me break out the fried rice and wontons and throw them at you! Heads up!

[edit on 9/25/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khidir
The entire surface of the earth is marked with the traces of a gigantic work of prehistoric engineering, the remains of a once universal system of natural magic, involving the use of polar magnetism together with another positive force related to solar energy"
John Michell

That is a very interesting statement. It is very relevant to the CARET primer. After all, the way it supposedly functions is, to us primitive humans, magical.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khidir
Anybody ever heard of coral castle?
www.world-mysteries.com...

"According the The Enigma of Coral Castle, “Ed flatly disagreed with modern science, and claimed that the scientists were wrong, ‘that nature is simple.’ He believed all matter consisted of individual magnets, and it is the movement of these magnets within materials, and through space, that produce measurable phenomena, magnetism, and electricity. These concepts ‘involved the relationship of the Earth to celestial alignments.’ He claimed to see beads of light which he believed to be the physical presence of nature’s magnetism and life force, or what we term today, chi."

It's funny that you mention that. I was just thinking about it. Strange place with a strange story and an even stranger man. I saw it on the History Channel program Weird U.S., or something like that. I'd like to know how he moved those blocks by himself. The little explanation they provided about rotating the stone with a hole in it was severly inadequate, and sounded like they were dancing around the truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanx PJ for the welcome. Yes, good way of putting it. Coral Castle is strange indeed, and modern science always does such funny dances around these strange kinds of things. Esp considering that even with our advanced equipment and precision engineering we were unable to reposition the stone door as it once was.

And concerning the natural magic of the prehistoric engineering, when seeing pictures of the ley lines connecting sacred sites that distribute energy throughout the countryside, don't the diagrams bear an interesting resemblance to this same pictographic idea. It is interesting how through the field of astroarchaeology, we've been able to realize that these terrestrial alignments and the cellestial alignments are intimately tied together. It seems the ancient science revolved around utilizing these alignments for the purpose of utilizing this cosmic network of unified magnetic fields and its currents. I believe this is similar to the alien technology.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
sys, I must be honest and let you know that while I do believe anagrams can be very helpful, I always hated doing them. I don't know why, I just don't have the brain type for that sort of thing. So I'm just letting you know that I can't join up with you there. That sort of activity always makes me cranky for some reason. But I will applaude your efforts and add any thoughts to the process.

By the way you write well.

Thanks!

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Khidir]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I've been doing a lot of thinking about the nature of antigravity in regards to the technology. I think the word is misleading. First of all, I don't believe in gravity as such. If Edward Leedskalnin is right and if indeed “all matter consisted of individual magnets, and it is the movement of these magnets within materials, and through space, that produce measurable phenomena, magnetism, and electricity”, then gravity as such would merely be the action or property of this magnetic substance, acting under the right conditions or frequency.

The word “antigravity” seems to suggest that gravity is being cancelled out, but if you read the PACL documents, there are some statements there that blow this notion out of the water. From what I’ve read, that’s not what happens at all:

“A1 gnerates a field of (presumably) arbitrary size and any shape that can be expressed as a convex volume. Within this field, gravity is effectively redesigned [italics mine] with any desired strength and oientation….Surprisingly, A1 does not seem capable of generating a field with any degree of concavity, nor can the strength of the artificial gravity within the field [italics mine] vary from one point to another.”

So what it seems to me is that the field generated by the device is not necessarily an “antigravity” field, but some kind of magnetic one.

This idea is corroborated by another statement in the PACL documents that illustrates a point we don’t get to fully read about, but only get a fragment of, although we do get enough info to get the gist. It seems to relate to the information that the ship is held together without welded metal, adhesives, nails, etc. and talks about two parts of a device that somehow become inseperable once the A1 “antigravity” generator is activated.

“Only when the effect of A1 is deactivated will they once again behave as separate objects.

“As an example, imagine cutting a broomstick into two segments, each one foot in length. Once seperated, each segment is its own object, capable of being moved or rotated independently of the other. Under the effect of an RSR, however, the segments might behave as if they were a three foot rod, consisting of both foot –long broomstick segments seperated by an additional foot of empty space. While the two rod segments would still appear to be separate, to the point that an observer would be able to pass their hand through the space that seperates them, they would be unable to move on of the rods without the other behaving as if it were directly attached.”

Come on, folks, don’t tell me none of you spent hours playing with magnets when you were a kid. How much fun was had manipulating one magnet with another, sensing the energy that bound them together.

So the properties within the field appear to mimic the properties of magnetic attraction, while anything outside the field is effected by a property that may mimic the effects of magnetic repulsion: repulsing ballistic weapons, protecting from weather etc. In other words, a kind of shield -like magnetic forcefield.

My theory concerning the functionality of the language is that it defines how exactly the magnetic attraction operates, organizing it into a cohesive field that would allow certain parts to come together in certain ways, and not the same way for all parts. The generator generates the field and the language somehow codifies it, so to speak.

Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Khidir]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Ok.First PJ you look smashing in that dress , second KhiDir..Do not underestimate the word..! lets make this simpler..I will study the words..after all n the beginning was the word..the word said let their be life. etc etc etc..I will take it on by self....I will demonstrate I give you an example of why every detail is important and has its own life..look at them all as a forest from afar
SPRING

SUMMER

FALL

WINTER

ie the 4 seasons and Special guest "Star" : Drone aka God Buddha Allah, Shango, The Orisha Eleguan , O batla, Orum, Yemaya , Gaiea ,.. The Seed The Force THe Wave The Particcle The String the five elements ,

And down below But my most favorite favorite of all time is "THE MAN" Yes friends Lets take it to "Da Man" and a give him a
High"Five" !
ALONE BUT IN ALL

how the seasons?
take the pictures in the front of the document..as in meditation be patient but focused intentful. You see five pictures a group of five Again the 5 elements. Now. look at the brightness or darkness of the pix..as well as darkness..you will see that these pix follow the seasons. winter looks blank and empt just a little life in the corner , spring has the green flowers brighter summer has the clear blue brightest and and fall winter..each Shot has the drone in it ,,and there is the fith shot all by itself ..the pix are our earth center of for our purposes .and a drone shot in cmplete emtyness ..what does that say..God inside and outside .the arrangent was intentional by Isaac. Is this whole thing an excecise in religion? no, in understanding..When the jesus of the Xians said what you do the least of my brothers..will be done to you..please do include particles and the word ignore..for if we ignore the smallest principles The Force will ignore you. (a rather nice unintended admonishment to Atheists..don't you think?)

By the way its not" in the beginning" but actually In A beginning..The Orthodox Jews understand this very well.It seems minor yet is major. In A beginning Not The..is a mistranslation of articles. The would mean this is the only one and why our science is limited. BUT in A beginning THe correct way then ieverything becomes .One of many..this allows for many endless acts and possibilities ie multi/parallel universes. It answers quandries..for me at least..If God is omnipotent Can God make a mountain so big he can't push..YES, How many Angels Fit on the Head of a Needle ? 0,1 or Infinite!just as we have choice to or not to and still retain our qualities but may be adifferent in character that leads to a different path..different spins gives different directions as well as different characters therefore this principle is applicabel to both matter, darkmatter, and plasma, down to the smallest gluon or quark..and is why we call them vanilla..chocalte etc....whats your flavor?
I have to do some reading..Its not some cheap dime store novel..yet contains volumes of thought..all to reaffirm the what who is in the pictures yet more
we can stop//or we can go on..and start over..literally and figuratively

and as for functional letters..look at the directions the ship is pointing note what letters are visible and you may determine the functions n e w s up down etc and refer to chinese script I posted earlier

Thats my " spin " and room for more

Sys

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I lived 20 minutes away from coral castle for 40 years , been there several times and drove past it so much that it was just another land mark to me
I’m only posting this link because it is somewhat curious “7129” is a prime number and Ed Leedskalnin, well see for yourself

Secret to the Universe ?

new topics

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join