It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & Aliens: The TV Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It will never happen...disclosure not now, not later.
All governments and organizations (religious & social) in the world will never admit or disclose any stuff relating to the UFO phenomenon.
They will always leave us in the dark for the simple reason that is too much to loose in disclosing all to the public.
They will loose too much in telling the world that others have raising from the material needs to the spiritual needs
We live in a hierarchical society based on kings and servants, presidents and citizens, employers and employees...and so on.
Do you think seriously that they will tell the world that contact have been made with non earthling intelligent being and that they have find the way to live in harmony with them self and the universe, and that the path of a better life is the search for your won soul in accordance to the material plain where we stand. I don’t think they will.
Here in Europe I dint see any increase in UFO TV programs, they are still very few programmed in TV channels.
But we have seen a large increase in Environment TV programs threw all European TVs at large.
So I am asking you; is this increase in UFO programs (in USA & and some Latin American Country) a diversion to the real issue of environment threat.

Thank you for answering ...if any.

Kacou

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i have read through this tread and find it interesting to read what has been on my mind for quite a while. I believe that the acclimation and the desensitization of aliens / ufo's et al. started along time ago. The example I was going to use was Star Trek tos / ng / ds9 / enterprise etc.... Introducing new technologies in an entertainment media and in a relatively short time later , to have these gadgets and theories to be proven fact and commercially available.

You ask me what is my point. We have been desensitized from the beginning and have been programmed to think that Et encounters are not a big deal. The theory being desensitization of the subject material will not produce another war of the worlds panic , like it did on October 30, 1938.

pretty much what has been said in this thread I agree with.

With that being said ... it is time for me to step off my soap box and enjoy the rest of the show..

Jonathan Thomas Chance

new topics

<< 1   >>

join