It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Deep Space Probe Discovery Substantiates Astounding Theori...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Latest Deep Space Probe Discovery Substantiates Astounding Theori...

curezone.com

New Discovery Evidencing Solar System Traveling Different Direction To Milky Way Substantiates Astounding New Theories -- Coming To Be Called The 3 Most Pivotal Discoveries Of Our Time...

-- Breakthrough Surprise Discoveries --

SOLAR SYSTEM & MILKY WAY DOING THE SPLITS [NEWS-LINK]:

abc.net.au...

3 Discoveries Article LINK:
curezone.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Not a day goes by that we don't hear that nobody can seem to figure out the actual biggest cause of GLOBAL WARMING --

--and here it is ALSO with the solving of the Mayan Calendar and WHY it ENDS in 2012 --

AND also one of the biggest Science findings in History about WHY the Milky Way is COMPLETELY SIDEWAYS in the Sky...

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Scienceguy]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
DISCOVERY OF MAY 30th 2006: We are from another galaxy in the process of joining with the Milky Way. The Milky Way is actually not our parent galaxy. The mystery of why the Milky Way has always been sideways in the night sky has never been answered -- until now.

We are part of a smaller galaxy that the Milky Way has put the 'come hither' on and we are just now coming down even with and apparently going to be turning and righting ourselves, turning and joining with the Milky way after some 2 billion years of circling around it at a near right angle as part of our parent galaxy called the Sagittarius Dwarf.

DISCOVERY OF JULY 20th 2006: The overall biggest contributing cause to Global Warming, and the melting of the polar icecaps of -- both -- Earth and Mars is actually caused by our arrival down into the brighter, more energetic equator region of the Milky Way galactic disc as we are coming in from deeper space.

CHANGES-- FROM THE TOP DOWN:

While the rising atmospheric carbon dioxide levels cyclically charted by such scientists and researchers as quoted by Al Gore are powerful indicators, and even possible contributors to the unmistakable levels of climate and other changes, and pollution from the choices man has made are an increasing burden to the ecosystem of the planet, the larger cause of global warming by far is the first time in history event of the permanent merging of Earth and the Solar System with the higher energy state equatorial-orbital-disc region of the spiral armed Milky Way Galaxy.

DISCOVERY OF NOVEMBER 30th 2006: The real reasons for both global warming and the ending of the Mayan calendar in 2012. We are part of a smaller galaxy that the Milky Way has put the 'come hither' on and we are just now coming down even with and apparently going to actually turn and join with the spinning whirlpool Milky Way disc after some 2 billion years of circling around it at a near right angle as part of our parent galaxy called the Sagittarius Dwarf.

This grand turning is also the root cause for the discontinuation of the Mayan calendar (the most accurate on the planet) because the 'read-point' of the Pleiades star cluster from Earth the calendar was based upon could no longer be a constant as we begin to steer away from the earlier chart-ably predictable movement. This is a third discovery made 5 months after the first two, and possibly gives 2012 ancient prophesy issues a somewhat different perspective and footing.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I developed a theory in 1977 that a "wandering" planetoid 4.7 billion years ago smashed through our solar system causing the Asteroid belt, the Kupier belt and that Earth's moon is the captured, cooled molten core of a planet which once occupied the asteroid belt's orbit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The question of where a wandering planetoid could have come from was the most unlikely aspect of my theory, however this new concept of two colliding galaxies helps to fill in the blanks.

Two colliding galaxies could and probably has wrenched whole planets off solar systems as sun systems came close to each other.

It may explain the bizarre origins of binary star systems where the suns are so different in brightness colour ages and heat.

This new information makes us ducks in a cosmological shooting gallery.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Of course solar systems and galaxies "collide" (more like gravity fields interact) and result in new matter coagulations. This is not rocket science but elementary logic.

It is not to be feared. We are so far out on a spiral arm of our galaxy that we can see anything galaxy sized coming our way tera-years in advance. Nothing in sight yet. Our sun will start expanding in about one thousand million years making ol' Sol our soonest predictable celestial threat.

The human race will self-destruct within the next 100 years rendering all projections beyond that point moot.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's very interesting, but its far from one of the "most pivital discoveries of our time" IMO

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry the story didn't include the latest on Paris Hilton for you...

-- 4 -- Discoveries in Total

The linked ABC NEWS story Discovery opens up whole set of breakthrough findings:

The REAL CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING:
Not a day goes by that we don't hear that nobody can seem to figure out the actual biggest cause of GLOBAL WARMING --

WHY THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDS:
--and here it is ALSO with the solving of the Mayan Calendar and WHY it ENDS in 2012 --

THE BIGGEST ASTRONOMY FIND OF OUR TIME:
One of the biggest Science findings in History explaining WHY the Milky Way is COMPLETELY SIDEWAYS in the Sky...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think you're jumping the gun a little..

There's no evidence that it's the "REAL CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING". Just more speculation to add to the mountain of speculation we already have.

It's not the reason "WHY THE MAYAN CALENDAR ENDS". The Mayans were good astronomers for their time but this movement can't be detected from Earth and they didn't launch interstellar probes that could plot the path of our solar system. If we're part of two galaxies merging, it will be a long slow process and 2012 will be no different than 4012.

It doesn't explain "WHY the Milky Way is COMPLETELY SIDEWAYS in the Sky". Any planet that is near the galactic plane will view the galaxy "sideways" to it's own orientation. That would be why we've always assumed we were already a part of the Milky Way.

The linked ABC NEWS story Discovery opens up whole set of breakthrough findings:

No, the whole set of *cough* breakthrough findings *cough* came from somebody's blog.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
HA! HA!
HA! HA!
HA! HA!
HA! HA!
HA! HA!

I don't mean to pop your bubble bub --
but most everything you have been told and that you "think you know"--

IS--

WRONG..!

WRONG..!

WRONG..!

We live in an amazing time.

Just with the ABC NEWS Release it was proven that all previous science has been proven to be based on INACCURATE FOUNDATIONS--

--All the way back to Copernicus...

You See -- they didn't even know WHICH WAY WE WERE ACTUALLY GOING IN SPACE.

abc.net.au...

HA! HA!
HA! HA!
HA! HA!
HA! HA!
HA! HA!

I don't mean to pop your bubble bub --
but most everything you have been told and that you "think you know"--

IS--

WRONG..!

WRONG..!

WRONG..!

We live in an amazing time.

Heck-- just last week I discovered SantaChrist was a plagiarized myth-story!
Imagine my shock-- with my Greatgrandfather a minister, my Grandfather a minister, my Father a minister, and my Mother a cathedral organist!

Ready for a real shock?

See the actual prebiblical text that story was taken from side by side in print on the screen:

www.youtube.com...

Everything you have been told is a lie or wrong mr. know-it-all. Stop spreading your ignorance please.

Is there a God? Of course!

Is true spirituality the same as manmade religion? Of Course Not!

Is there a Heaven world? Of course... it is within you.

Is there a hell? Of course-- it is also within you.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Scienceguy]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Please accept my apologies.

I had no idea you were suffering from mental stability issues.

Good luck and don't give up the fight.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
...o.k. you run along now

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Duplicate thread.

Please add to the discussion taking place here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join