It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RV Test # 5: Results will be posted Sunday 8:30 PM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
I'm actually scaring myself now..... :S Seriously! Sorry this is kind of a one liner, but I'm feeling pretty speechless :S

I know what you mean fudge ... most of you here got close to the target in some way.... and I'm just so amazed at the results here!!

Fudgestix viewing response:
sea

- ships, harbour maybe (I get the feeling of somewhere tropical)

- bright blue, sky blue maybe?

- the colour indigo

- pansies?? Kinda weird, but thats what I'm getting

That's amazing Fudge!!!

[edit on 24-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yarcofin's viewing response:

"...but it is taking place on a place that has both a volcano and a port/ship/sea area, so I am going to say that the final picture will likely be from Hawaii, maybe a Luau."

That's amazing Yarcofin!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
If you look, I also got Hawaii, and when I think about it look at the flowers on a Lui

compared to a pansy

not identical, but not far off!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I saw a bird. A lot of water. Sun. Sky. openess was very prevelant.

AAC

Not bad AnAbsoluteCreation...
And Lex's response pretty good too -- the dune buggy.... not bad!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
If you look, I also got Hawaii, and when I think about it look at the flowers on a Lui

compared to a pansy

not identical, but not far off!

I see what you mean... pretty close!!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The good thing I documented everything because a couple of responses in this thread to what the target was was so close.... I'm just glad I've got everything timestamped here.... amazing job!!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Yarcofin's viewing response:

"...but it is taking place on a place that has both a volcano and a port/ship/sea area, so I am going to say that the final picture will likely be from Hawaii, maybe a Luau."

That's amazing Yarcofin!

Looking at it objectively, I wouldn't say that I had a hit except for the Hawaii thing. No volcano in the picture. If you really want to stretch it, the volcano pattern I drew slightly matches the outline of the waves. Honestly, I considered changing the word "Luau" to "Maui" when I was writing up that response, but decided to stick with Luau.

Or maybe it's just a weird thing going on, because in the past few RV tests I've been seeing things associated with the final picture, not the actual picture itself, or at least not from the same view. More vague symbolic images that match the whole theme yet don't make an actual appearance.

I don't know if I have actually gotten hits in every RV test on here so far, or if I'm just doing "cold reading" where I look for any possible way to associate my description to the final image. But I guess if you look at all the coincedences together, they aren't really coincedences any more.

I'd really like to have a test result where my sketch undeniably matches the target, not just being loosely associated with it.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

AAC

If that sail was a bird, which is relevant in itself, pretty damn close.

AAC

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm very impressed with all the answers. Looks like we have some RV's on our hands. And I don't mean recreational vehicles
Pretty cool!!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Right you are Yarkofin! As you can see, when someone continues to get a hit or near hit on each RV test, one does have to seriously consider that such 'hit's' are more than just coincidences.

And if the same person continues to get one hit after another for each test we have here (at least the last 2 which includes you and Fudge), then I think it's fair to say that some people here in this forum are better RV viewers than others.
But even just getting one hit or near hit in these experiments is very exciting and it's clear that everyone has a chance to improve in this area -- practice is probably what it's all about -- so eventually those same people will start getting a hit of some sort everytime that try to RV!

Anyway, when the scene in a target is showing Hawaii and then one viewer actually says it's in Hawaii and the other gives a series of descriptions that indicate Hawaii.. to me this is mind boggling! Granted that 'windsurfing' is the actual target of this RV test, still, to be able to say that it's taking place in Hawaii or a place like it is truly remarkable!

[edit on 25-6-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   

AAC

If that sail was a bird, which is relevant in itself, pretty damn close.

AAC

This one is also a good near hit! You could have come up with any kind of 'action scene' yet you came up with one saying that there's a bird flying in the sky probably over the ocean on a bright sunny day!
The bird would be a good representation of windsurfing too!
Good job!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join