It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you stand on Aliens and UFOs being Alien craft?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here is a link to a thread by brotherthebig.It is loaded with information about all kinds of anti-gravity aircraft and German saucers. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
UFO's ? Hell yes. Lots of pics and vids of stuff that can't be
readily explained. (note : I said "readily")

More pics and vids that are explained.

Aliens ? As I've said in another thread. Whole other ballpark, brother.

Evidence of a UFO is easy. It's flying. It's not readily identifiable. It's
an object.

We have these. Plain and simple.

Aliens ? Nothing. Nada. Zip. In my opinion, no evidence of aliens.

So, you are really asking opinions of apples and oranges.

Loaded question you ask.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Here is a link to a thread by brotherthebig.It is loaded with information about all kinds of anti-gravity aircraft and German saucers. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just ordered a book on this subject 5 minutes ago -is happy-

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hey thats sweet! Happy reading!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I believe that there are things that people see but I am not convinced that what they are seeing can only be explained as "space aliens".

[edit on 6/13/2007 by Blueracer]

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yourself included.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
After listening to hundreds of interviews over the years and considering the accounts of so many who have come forward--including but not at all limited, to Bob Lazar--and considering the HUGE volume of data, the first thing that boggles me was well stated by Whitley Strieber who noted that any other mystery of our world with such a vast amount of data, such as , photographic and now days, increasingly, video evidence, reported by so many people ( abductions for example), not to mention mass sightings like The Phoenix Lights, would have normally been more than worthy of honest scientific inquiry for the mystery it truly is. Yet the topic is virtually freaking shunned by the media and poo pood by academia at large. I believe first of all that our military and likely others have advanced aircraft—as well as other technologies-- well beyond what we are currently aware of. It's often said that military technology is at least 30 years ahead of the general public. For example stealth aircraft, reportedly having been around since the late 70's or early 80's at minimum on an experimental level. I personally am convinced that the many, many reports of triangular craft reports are ours. You can find the basic technology for the triangular balsa wood and aluminum foil minicraft, or "lifter", all over the internet See Here. In a fascinating C2C interview Here's a Summary David Sereda spoke at length with a retired and aging military officer who revealed that the government at some point took nuclear power to the next level and miniaturized it for an aircraft. The man further verified that the government has been in posession of alien craft. He is among MANY who report this.
In short, I think many of these craft are manmade. however, I'm a pretty firm believer at this point that there are others out there as well. Like Sleeper says, I believe certain compartments of our government and those of other countries are well aware of this, but are still struggling with how to deal with it. So, "Yay".

[edit on 13-6-2007 by Corbin Dalus]

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Yay, I look for aliens in our past. I think most of mankind ancient "Gods" were these space aliens, I believe that our species are genetically altered and created by them for a purpose.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I would like to emphasise the work that brotherthebig has done on this thread, theres a lot of good images and vids on this thread that should be seen.

Any my view on alians UFOs. I believe there is some type of life out there, but I think that they are more human then some believe. As for ufos I think they are craft piloted by the governments of today as well as some by time travelers and the other people of this universe.

-fm

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
After looking up UFOs on Google video and watching over 24 full length documentaries and video taped press conferences, its amazing how much information is out there regarding the subject.

Someone said on Digg.com about an article that was posted; "There is more physical evidence of extraterrestrial life than of any God." I felt it was a fairly ignorant gesture but a startling one at that. I have no doubts.

Using that statement, ghosts and teletubbies are also real...

Personally, I believe in ET life, but I don't believe they've ever been near Earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
No doubt not very exciting, not the origin of our religion, basis of the missing link, amazing Roswell books, the coverup of all-time, and backbone of internet sites...not politically correct, but we just might be alone.
Flukes in the water, moss growing a stone somewhere is great. Amazing visitors traveling to distant stars is a push for me.
Ourselves traveling back in time, feels less weird than the other...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I believe it’s *possible* that some UFOs are alien in origin, but 99.9999% of sightings aren’t extra-terrestrial imo and I’ve had 3 sightings already.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join