It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Just Admitted To Seeing UFOs In Launch, Live On FoxNews!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I will update this post as I can, but wanted to post it as soon as possible!

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was just on Neil Covuto on Fox News and said:

"We just about could have said 'Look, we see a UFO out the window going along with us.' You know what would have happened, the public would have gone crazy. But we were smart enough to say 'where is the upper stage rocket, we think we might be looking at that out the window"

I have it recorded on my DVR, but will need to find a way to get it online.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Look, I'm not trying to rain on this parade, but this has been on YouTube for quite awhile, months at least. By that I mean this is not the first time he's gone into detail about that. I haven't seen cavuto, but I bet he said something like this: Houston, can you confirm the distance of the S4B? (Saturn 4 Booster), and they said it was something like 800 miles away, so Aldrin said they were trying to clue Houston into the fact that they we're seeing something. Houston didn't get it, so the astronauts went to sleep! That's from memory, but that's more or less the story, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Look, I'm not trying to rain on this parade, but this has been on YouTube for quite awhile, months at least. By that I mean this is not the first time he's gone into detail about that. I haven't seen cavuto, but I bet he said something like this: Houston, can you confirm the distance of the S4B? (Saturn 4 Booster), and they said it was something like 800 miles away, so Aldrin said they were trying to clue Houston into the fact that they we're seeing something. Houston didn't get it, so the astronauts went to sleep! That's from memory, but that's more or less the story, right?

No, the quote above is exact, and just said minutes ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket

This is interesting we haven't had much happen on the UFO front in a few weeks or so.

Was this on a news program or what?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket

Astronaut Buzz Aldrin was just on Neil Covuto on Fox News and said:

"We just about could have said 'Look, we see a UFO out the window going along with us.' You know what would have happened, the public would have gone crazy. But we were smart enough to say 'where is the upper stage rocket, we think we might be looking at that out the window"

I was just watching Cavuto, not too intensely though, and those were the words that I thought Aldrin said.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So it's a re-telling of the story? Same story differnt day? It is still interesting and I'm interested to see if a video or audio rcording turns up.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
removed video and posted to ongoing thread

[edit on 6/8/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Baskett

No, that's not what I mean. :-) I got the rest of what Aldrin said from memory without seeing the cavuto show, right? My point is that this is not the first time Aldrin has expressed this issue publicly. there is a YouTube video of him telling the exact same story which has been there at lease several months, if not longer.

That's great, many of us have seen that as well. But this thread is regarding what he just said on national news live.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There is an existing thread in this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

closed.

top topics

join