It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human found with green blood ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
The link provided by maxseamus takes me to this page maxseamus's link

Also the link by JohnnyCanuck ---->johnny's link

Am i missing something?

Yes you did miss something

posted on 7-6-2007 @ 07:16 PM

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wasn't there another weird story years back? I remember actually seeing something on the news about someone being admitted to a hospital, and when they cut them open they had white powder coming out of them.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Every link I tried no longer had the story on this. Here are some articles dated June 2007, if anyone else has the same results.
www.cbc.ca...
www.foxnews.com...
news.softpedia.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 22-11-2008 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So it was sulfur... interesting.

Anybody who made stink bombs as a kid knows how bad sulfur dioxide smells, but it's also poisonous. I'm not a doctor, but if I remember correctly it stops your lungs from working.

If this guy had that much sulfur in his blood to turn green (meaning it was going through his lungs and oxidizing) I have to ask, how on earth was this guy breathing???! One thing is for sure - he must have smelled like a giant rotten egg. His breath must have been horrible.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

Anybody who made stink bombs as a kid knows how bad sulfur dioxide smells, but it's also poisonous. I'm not a doctor, but if I remember correctly it stops your lungs from working.

If this guy had that much sulfur in his blood to turn green (meaning it was going through his lungs and oxidizing) I have to ask, how on earth was this guy breathing???! One thing is for sure - he must have smelled like a giant rotten egg. His breath must have been horrible.

interesting points you make. perhaps the copper/alien solution is more plausible? did they actually test the blood?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

interesting points you make. perhaps the copper/alien solution is more plausible? did they actually test the blood?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by subliminaut

I smell reptilians ........Could this be evidence?? isn't reptilian blood usually green\blue?

yeah, I smell em as well-----

But I guess its too "david icke" to get much attention on here.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
its probably not totally impossible you know.

i read something about dna and experiments where they used external means to 'beam' the dna imprint of one animal onto a different animal, and the animal would change into whatever the new dna imprint was. said someting about experiments being done in sth america with animals. i think it was a book about chupacubras that i was reading. reminded me of the dna shapeshifting stuff.

there is a lot of focus on dna in ancient history; and also a lot of focus on reptiles as well/dragons. and there are TONS of stories about shapeshifting gods, demons and witches worldwide. perhaps an alien species has unlocked the secret of switching their dna with another animals dna via this external means i was reading about - maybe it is scientifically possible?

what we think of as magic is probably just advanced science and looks like magic to us. maybe there are humans with dna that is coded for either reptile or human function and some external means can be used to 'trigger' the reptile dna into action....who knows.

my advice to anyone who cares to take it, based on, shall we say, personal experience, is to perhaps not totally write icke's theories off just yet.

'there are things in this universe horatio that are not dreamt of in our philosophy' - shakespeare.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
When I was a kid out fishing with my farther I caught a Gar fish, see the picture if you don't know what they are...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0743a44a71b8.gif[/atsimg]

A pretty useless fish to catch, I always threw them back. I clearly remember one having green blood, a kind of dark emerald green - my dad said it was de oxygenated blood which I kind of just accepted.

But I've caught and thrown back many Gar fish, I've caught and eaten many other fish! - only ever seen that one with the Green blood.

Oh to add, the site was pretty close to a navel dockyard - it has some nuke subs in there sometimes plus god knows what other chemicals and stuff that could potentially get into the water, so don't know if that would have anything to do with it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join