It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima third secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Perhaps I have been living under a rock for the last decade but came across this information yesterday. I believed the 3rd secret had not been disclosed and wasn't to be disclosed until a week before some impending doom.

The third secret was released in 2000.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Tuy-3-1-1944

Sister Lucia had already given an indication for interpreting the third part of the “secret” in a letter to the Holy Father, dated 12 May 1982:

“The third part of the secret refers to Our Lady's words: ‘If not [Russia] will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated' (13-VII-1917).

But the actual content of the third secret would be held under wraps by the Vatican until Easter 2000 – despite the Virgin's declaration that it could be released to the public after 1940 and must be released by 1960. When 1960 passed without any such announcement, it led to immense speculation over the content of the secret. People began to speculate that if the Popes chose to oppose the will of the Holy Mother, it was because it would have been far worse to reveal the content than not to reveal it.

There is much controversy and speculation that the third part of the secret revealed in the year 2000 was not the real secret. The most basic argument for this revolves around the decision to release the secret much later than as specified by the Holy Mother. It was thought that the secret might contain condemnatory remarks about the current pope, or the Church itself, or that it might contain inflammatory remarks about Russia (which would not be good to release during the cold war).

Link

I am a puzzled why the Fatima secret was not released in the required time span. I am also a little suspicious of the country named. Why Russia? Perhaps it was relevent at that time to the cold war? If that is so, why not release it?

I am interested to hear others view point on this.

Apparently, the inclusion of Russia is debated:

Father Kramer added that the Vatican commentary makes no reference to the Conversion of Russia predicted in the first two parts of the Secret. "The conversion of Russia is identified by Our Lady of Fatima as the very Triumph of Her Immaculate Heart, the focal point of the Message of Fatima. Amazingly, the Ratzinger commentary on the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart in the Vatican booklet on the Secret makes no reference whatever to the conversion of Russia to the Catholic Faith. This conversion of Russia has apparently been written out of the Message of Fatima, never to be mentioned again by the Vatican. Meanwhile, the abortion rate has soared in Russia, its government is dominated by atheistic 'ex-communists' and recycled KGB agents, and Russian society is falling to pieces."

Link

Here are some other threads on ATS regarding Fatima

Mysterious forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Predictions and Prophecies

UFO Forum
(Recent - Vatican Official Declaration ET are real)

Conspiracies in Religion
(2003) Earth Fourth Dimension and Virgin Mary Message

[edit on 7-6-2007 by NJE777]

[edit on 7-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No,k in fact it had been disclosed. You can find the legitimate prophecy in varius places on the net. As I recall, it was released after Pope John Paul was shot in an assassination attempt.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thanks Byrd

I will look for the legitimate prophecy today.

Yanno, if that is so, what is it with all the hype? And the sites that claim incorrect info?

farout...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
well I saw a show about this recently in Canada and yes what byrd said is true.
If the prophecy is correct then the fact the church is not in the position that the prophecy required of it in Russia it says bad things will follow.

Who knows, that plays in perfectly with Ezekial
and the setup for revelations.
we see putin is acting different, cold war talk, etc.
we shall see if the church being absent in russia is gonna be the undoing of things

russia will rise and fall according to ezekial in the middle east
the missle defence problem is over missles aimed at Iran.
will russia and iran take a stand?
will russia and iran fall?

then the beast shall rise if these things occur

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Honestly,

Anything that comes out of that so-called church of God is not to be taken as coming from God. Holy Father? There is only one Holy Father in existance, and it's our Father God. To even consider for a split second being called holy, or calling a man holy is an abomination to God.

The so-called holy father who sits in the vatican is nothing more than a spiritual criminal, along with his bishops and cardinals, and the women in black.

The reason they were all killed in the vision, isn't because they were martyrs, but because they are, and have always been, an evil construct, created by evil, for the purpose of leading spirits away from the truth. He was trembling because he was scared. The souls of the corpses he met along the way, were the true martyrs, murdered by that evil institution. The fact that they were shot with arrows and bullets, is symbolic of the ages in which their abominations have occured. The sprinkling of their blood, is a reminder to all those who were lead astray, but somehow managed to find their way back to the truth.

This is why they waited. Because they understood they were being condemned. And if they waited until a time when men were ignorant, like now, they knew men would see them in this vision as holy martyrs instead of the criminals they are.

Russia is mentioned because of the orodox abomination of a church in russia, is an even greater mess than the vatican. There you'll find all sorts of kissing of statues feet, bowing down to statues, kissing preist feet and hands, and preists in bed with the state, litterally, and figuratively. Holy mackerel!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatansQue
Anything that comes out of that so-called church of God ...

:shk: a little biased, eh

Considering your screen name, I'm not surprised. Satans .. que. Que .. as in 'word of'. That makes you The Word of Satan ... which of course hates the Catholic Church.

ON TOPIC -

Originally posted by NJE777
Apparently, the inclusion of Russia is debated

No. It was there. It was a large part of the Fatima secrets. Pray for the conversion of Russia so that it's errors would not spread. Russia had to be consecrated to Mary in order for it to stop spreading it's errors (godless communism). Once Russia was finally consecrated (the whole world was consecrated), the Berlin Wall fell and the USSR fell apart... rather quickly. It was actually amazing how fast it happened once the official consecration took place.

The Third Secret of Fatima has been out for a while. It has been fulfilled. PJPII is the pope of the secret. The 'dead bodies' at the Vatican are those who are spiritually dead.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Considering your screen name, I'm not surprised. Satans .. que. Que .. as in 'word of'. That makes you The Word of Satan ... which of course hates the Catholic Church.

I am fully aware of what my name means. And I chose it, because Satan knows the truth. In fact, if you are a "true" believer, then you would have to admit, that it would be impossible for Satan to catch you a-sinning, unless, Satan knew all about sinnin'. Remember, your so-called "good" book was so kind as to speak of Satan entering heaven, and chatting with your God, face-to-face in Job.

So, of all the beings on the face of this earth, the only one, who has actually seen, and spoken to God in person, is Satan. Or do you call Jesus a liar, when he said that no man has seen God.

So if Satan, who has seen God says, that in God's eyes, the Vatican is an abomination, wo you gonna believe? Because Satan is right at home in the Vatican. They even have a special chamber where the Devil's advocate speaks to Satan on the regular.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The 'dead bodies' at the Vatican are those who are spiritually dead.

And the dead bodies at the vatican represent - thank God, the death of that evil institution. The same institution with the blood of countless saints, and martyrs they so callously murdered, in the name of the God of Love, and His son, the Christ Jesus.

Oh yeah, I know the Christ, and I speak with the Holy Spirit daily. In fact, it is the Holy Spirit, which accuses the Catholic abomination of treason against God.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Taken from Whats going on at the Vatican by dgtempe

You betcha its something sinister. Who knows, maybe Bush knows the REAL third secret of Fatima and he's getting the lowdown so he can help whatever it is along.

Whatever it is, must be evil

well I was so pleased to see this in another thread.

I do feel there is a conspiracy regarding Fatima

The Catholic Church are so influencial and they have the power to inform the public, people would have listened. What if they lied or withheld information?

We are all screwed.

Sorry in advance but as soon as I saw Russia singled out and ok I have read the information regarding the assassination of the Pope and perhaps it does relate to that but what if the country was America? What if the vision said, 'if America doesn't change their greed for oil' there will be major problems???

[edit on 11-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I believe that Fatima itself when the "sun" swooped down out of the sky and was witnessed for about 35 square miles by about 75,000 people was a UFO.

Not off topic too much, if we are to give any credence to the third prophecy I think it is important to consider that something of significance took place in front of thousands, and I believe it was a UFO

[edit on 11-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
I believe that Fatima itself when the "sun" swooped down out of the sky and was witnessed for about 35 square miles by about 75,000 people was a UFO.

It had been raining heavily. The ground was soaked. Puddles everywhere. Everyone was soaked. Then, when the sun danced, everything became dry instantly.

Can a UFO dry up the ground, people, houses, trees, grass, fields, etc .. for 35 square miles instantly?

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hard to say what a ufo could or could not do.
I for one cannot come up with any other explanation and dont believe in "miracles"
everything has a scientific explanation.
I dont think a believe in UFO is unscientific.
Not sure of any weather phenomenon that could duplicate the events of that day.
So we look at the options, miracle, weather, ufo, do you have any other choices?

[edit on 11-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
No,k in fact it had been disclosed. You can find the legitimate prophecy in varius places on the net. As I recall, it was released after Pope John Paul was shot in an assassination attempt.

If you are referring to the prophecy given by the OP, I think you may be wrong as well as a lot of other people. Of course that is the one given by the Catholic Church, but it is highly self-serving and frankly not a very important prophecy to begin with.

It was said that when the 3rd secret was revealed to the Pope originally, he was speechless and that it was so important and terrible that he could not easily divulge that information to the public.

The prophecy that it was merely an assassination attempt on the Pope is sort of a let down. Why would it be so important to give us signs and miracles in front of thousands only to warn us that the Pope will be shot many decades later:

he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

As regards the passage about the Bishop dressed in white, that is, the Holy Father—as the children immediately realized during the “vision”—who is struck dead and falls to the ground, Sister Lucia was in full agreement with the Pope's claim that “it was a mother's hand that guided the bullet's path and in his throes the Pope halted at the threshold of death” (Pope John Paul II, Meditation from the Policlinico Gemelli to the Italian Bishops, 13 May 1994).

Link

IMO, if the OP's quote is the real 3rd secret message, it is a sham. It has came and went without much fanfare. It probably talks about the renewal of the heavens and earth, but to let out that information would be too much for the world to bear.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'm Catholic and i just dont know what to think anymore (God forgive me)

It all went sour for me when so many priests commited horrible acts against children.

Anyway, I do beleive those children experienced miracles and that there is a Third secret- so far, i dont beleive anything i've read pertaining to the last secret.

I also (God forgive me again) think there is evil going on at the vatican.

I beleive in God and that he is inside me, you, and all around us- I am not sure anymore about *sigh* the religion.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'm Catholic and i just dont know what to think anymore (God forgive me)

It all went sour for me when so many priests commited horrible acts against children.

Anyway, I do beleive those children experienced miracles and that there is a Third secret- so far, i dont beleive anything i've read pertaining to the last secret.

I also (God forgive me again) think there is evil going on at the vatican.

I beleive in God and that he is inside me, you, and all around us- I am not sure anymore about *sigh* the religion.

There is nothing wrong with hate towards church when they do things like rape innocent children, who a lot of times go to priests to find some advice what to do in order to escape abusive parents.

Instead of advice some priests choose to put erect penis into children's rectum. Is this what God wants? I doubt so, so logically it must be something very wrong with priests today and with church too.

"But not all of them!!" you may argue, but let me ask you one simple thing - is being silent and looking down what good catholic should do? Is this what God wants you to do? How many innocent children need to suffer in order to form a wakeup call for all of you who do nothing and by doing nothing serve Satan.

top topics

join