It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on at the Vatican?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Just a day after the G8 meeting ended, president Bush hurried to the Vatican to meet the Pope.

This is interesting, does Bush need approval for his G8 decisions from the Pope, or must he somehow report to the Pope. Or is there something more sinister going on, like say a paranormal phenomena like the return of the Messiah that needs to be adressed by both pope and president?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
or maybe Bush, just wanted to go over and say hi

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator

This is interesting, does Bush need approval for his G8 decisions from the Pope, or must he somehow report to the Pope. Or is there something more sinister going on, like say a paranormal phenomena like the return of the Messiah that needs to be adressed by both pope and president?

Sounds like Ratzinger had a message to pass on from his Jesuit handlers to Dubya...

Maybe something like "Yeah, we realise you're not going to be our puppet after next years election, but this is what we want you to do in the meantime to help keep the NWO agenda on the rails"

The mind boggles...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i don't think bush has that much respect for the pope, but its like they are part of the same gang, with different roles, and they just need to be seen together.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Bush? Respect for the pope?

You betcha its something sinister. Who knows, maybe Bush knows the REAL third secret of Fatima and he's getting the lowdown so he can help whatever it is along.

Whatever it is, must be evil.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
:shk: He was nearby. He made a visit .. just as other presidents have done ... because he was in the neighborhood.

Geeeeze ...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
:shk: He was nearby. He made a visit .. just as other presidents have done ... because he was in the neighborhood.

Geeeeze ...
The chances of you being right are 50% and so are mine.

Fair enough?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
The chances of you being right are 50% and so are mine.

NO!

This is what politicians do. This is what presidents do. They make state visits all the time. They all have. They all will. Even your bud Clinton visited the Pope. It's part of what is expected. Bush43 was in the neighborhood. He stopped by.

I know you want to subscribe evil to every thing Bush43 does. (I do the same with Hillary). But the fact is that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. In this case - a visit is just a visit. Bush doesn't listen to the pope. The pope doesn't listen to Bush. The Vatican is anti-American and is euro-centric. So is Ratizinger (the pope). Bush claims to be a fundamentalist - and those fundies can't stand the Catholic faith.

I'm going to put the odds at 95% in favor of me and I'll be nice and give you %5 ... just because I like you.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A 'Return of the Messiah'?? heheh. More like a 'Return of the Budweiser' methinks...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator
Just a day after the G8 meeting ended, president Bush hurried to the Vatican to meet the Pope.

more then likely your correct...Planet X is on its way and "they" know it.

how much longer do we have to wait until they will slander these celestial beings?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
A 'Return of the Messiah'?? heheh. More like a 'Return of the Budweiser' methinks...

Jimbo999

nice.

Back to topic. This kind of thing happens before Bush makes a major decision.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   

...Back to topic. This kind of thing happens before Bush makes a major decision.

Definitely, SteveR..Like I said the puppets turn up to kiss the pope's ring in order to get their next set of orders...And as you said, this kind of thing could well be a precursor to some sort of major decision by Dubya and perhaps others...

The Vatican being a sovereign state was something that always puzzled me, as to how a religious center in a small part of a city was allowed nation status...

As I began to learn about the NWO, Vatican and Jesuits, I realised why....

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

...Back to topic. This kind of thing happens before Bush makes a major decision.

Definitely, SteveR..Like I said the puppets turn up to kiss the pope's ring in order to get their next set of orders...And as you said, this kind of thing could well be a precursor to some sort of major decision by Dubya and perhaps others...

The Vatican being a sovereign state was something that always puzzled me, as to how a religious center in a small part of a city was allowed nation status...

As I began to learn about the NWO, Vatican and Jesuits, I realised why....

what possible connection could the vatican have with the NWO ? If the NWO is all about satan then why would the Pope align himself wth them ? And what relation does being a sovereign state have ?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
If the NWO is all about satan then why would the Pope align himself wth them?

nice.

Twice in one thread!

Back to topic. Bush is making one big ole grand tour. Reminds me of 2003.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   

what possible connection could the vatican have with the NWO ? If the NWO is all about satan then why would the Pope align himself wth them ? And what relation does being a sovereign state have ?

Hi admriker

Here's a link to a good article about the Jesuit/Vatican connection to the NWO, I believe this might answer the questions you've asked:

The Black Pope

It basically discusses the influence the Jesuits have had/still have over the Vatican and how the Jesuits "fit" into the NWO picture, particularly from a historical perspective

Peace

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were going to mention the vatican library which is to close this summer and won't re-open for another 3 years.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Bush? Respect for the pope?

You betcha its something sinister. Who knows, maybe Bush knows the REAL third secret of Fatima and he's getting the lowdown so he can help whatever it is along.

Whatever it is, must be evil.

I agree. I am very doubtful that the visit is as simple as some would suggest. There is something going down and it aint just Mrs Bush.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by NJE777]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I agree. I am very doubtful that the visit is as simple as some would suggest. There is something going down and it aint just Mrs Bush.

[edit on 11-6-2007 by NJE777]

Yeah NJE, I'm sure its not as simple as it might seem to some...Either its a case of Dubya making a grand tour in his last days as President as SteveR suggested, or there something more to it as the OP suggested and others have suggested throughout this thread...

Interesting times indeedy
I'm sure if we dig a lil and discuss, we might find something interesting

Anywho, thanks for a great post and peace

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh, come on...Lets get real here. I'm sure Bush didnt beat his kids when they were growing up, i'm sure he would help a little old lady across the street, i'm sure he's fun at a Barbeque, but that being said, the man has an immense agenda in this world and for him to drop by the Pope's neighborhood just to say "Hey" just doesnt jell will me.

I'm being "real" in my thinking and like i said, its 50/50- Dont forget, the man is a messiah wannabe, and he's probably trying to get to the Third Secret of Fatima so he can get the ball rolling, whatever that ball happens to be.

I think its more than fair to say he could be up to no good. I'm giving him also a chance to beleive he just loves the Pope and maybe wanted to try on his robe or something over an Espresso.

ITS FAIR. And i'm not usually fair.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Dub to Ratzinger:

"Hi, I really like your white dress-thingie.... can I try it on. Neat-o. Hey daddy, look at me! I R Pope!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join