It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheyenne Mountain Facility to be moved

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My granparents tell me that during the Hong Kong flu in the 50's people just stayed home when they got sick and took care of themselves, they did not report anything nor go to the dr. They just stayed in and ate lots of chicken soup and drank lots of liquid. If people would do the same now it would help stop the spread of this pandemic. But the people that get sick are often at work (so they are spreading it after contracting) and then taking it home to their kids who take it to school. I wish people would just stay home when the flu season hits.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
From what I've heard in rumor and from other sources, that's one of the options to fight an epidemic. They just close everything down, and keep everyone in their homes. Only essential services keep running. That way it eventually burns itself out, and hopefully keeps casualties to a minimum.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ok how will goods and services be shipped across country if they call for a shut down? Could the Mexican truckers rolling on in be any more timely?If there is a shut down and only military personnel can travel freely on the major roads, then does that include non residents and aliens? (human type)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join