It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals I Hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'. So I says to myself, Self? What are some really cool animals and stuff?
Hmmmmm...............

Snakes? Snakes think they're so cool. Slitherin' around, stickin' out their forked tongues, squeezin' people and stuff.
I hate snakes.

Cats? Cats think they're so cool. Walkin' around, chasin' mice, meowin', coughin' up hairballs and stuff. And they use their own fancy litter boxes and stuff.
I hate cats.

Ducks? Ducks think they're so cool. Swimmin' around, quackin' and stuff. Everyone always wants to feed the ducks. They don't care about the other animals - those ducks think they're so superior.........
I hate ducks.

Sharks? Sharks think they're so cool. Swimmin' around, bitin' people, showin' off their big teeth and stuff. Yep those sharks think just because they got their own fancy music whenever their sneakin' up on people that they're better than all the other animals.
I hate sharks.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
LMAO Sharks getting special music! Lombozo you are truly one of a kind.

I'll add to your list.

Ants. I hate ants. Always walking into my kitchen stealing my food. Trying to build a nest in my crab tank. Sneaking in through the tiny cracks in my shower grout. Stupid ants.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah MM, you're right. Ants think they're so cool. Crawlin' around, makin' ant hills and stuff. They're such show offs. They think they're so cool because they can lift up stuff that like a million times their own body weight and stuff.
I hate ants.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
LOL

let's see... animals I hate.

Monkeys and Apes. I have no idea why, I just really, really don't like them.

Mice. I live in a old house on the prairies. I remember one summer killing 17. They ate/destroyed EVERYTHING. Attacked my pet bird, ate pills from under the couch, and couldn't be caught with the 'nice live traps'. Blah!

I'm adding Wasps to this list as well. Nasty, nasty little buggers. Here's a video that pushes fear into my brain further.

www.metacafe.com...

I now blame wasps for the decline of bees everywhere. :p

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozoSharks? Sharks think they're so cool. Swimmin' around, bitin' people, showin' off their big teeth and stuff. Yep those sharks think just because they got their own fancy music whenever their sneakin' up on people that they're better than all the other animals.
I hate sharks.

This rocks so much.

DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I hate Birds
I mean...whats up with the crappin on my head and car and stuff ?! They think their all that with those wings....well lemme tell you something.......lets reverse those roles and I'll fly over a bird and give him what for !!

Bet that dang bird will think different then huh ?

Birds......ahh the heck with them !!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I can't stand Giraffes. Tall, Orange and stupid. What the hell do those 2 horns do anyway? They can't fight.

Wombats. They're stupid and slow. Australians don't care about Wombats. They're like fat mice-bears or something.

I also hate Poodles, the gayest of all dogs.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I also hate Poodles, the gayest of all dogs.
I have a miniature poodle! he's SO NOT GAY hahahaha we don't groom his hair all poofy and sissy like most do. i do admit that the people who choose to groom the dogs to look like little sissys are lame though. haha to each his own i guess. but aww i love my poodle.

anyway well i love animals even spiders and ants ants are pretty bad ass to me but yes they can be annoying little things but no need to kill them. what if something found us little annoying creatures and stepped on us just cuz.

but worms..i DO HATE worms..they are jerks .and ughhhh the squirming around and the whole being able to live after being cut in half wtf?? i 'm actually scared to death or worms so therefore i hate them hahaha i know sounds idiotic but whatevs i jsut ughh have this fear. i think they have some hidden agenda and will turn into worms like on tremors iuughhhhhhhhhhh HATE THAT MOVIE. anyway yeah worms.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
i do like cats though BUT i think they canbe a little stuck up haha

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Spiders. Spiders think they are sooo cool. Creeping around with all those legs, spinnin' webs, making nests in kids ears, hitchin' rides in coffins and matin' with local spiders, sucking blood from flies, writing things in their webs and junk. Some people let them crawl on their face!
I hate spiders.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm going with cats. I'm extremely allergic to them so maybe my view is a little skewed here.

Rabbits. I've got a whole mess of em in my backyard and they chew up my flower garden, if only i had a couple stray cats to eat the suckers.

Ants. My basement looks like a giant ant hill and no amount of ant poison seems to get rid of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Snails and slugs! They think they're so perfect, moving around really slow and leaving silver trails. What's up with the mucus, snails? They hang around on plants and go crunch when you grab them. Snails make me nauseated. I hate snails.

I hate slugs even more. They look like snot. Don't even have a decent shell to cover themselves up in.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Bird aren't my favorite animals. :shk:

Wake up at 5:00 to crazy noises they make. It's not even chirping, it's more like a something dying. :shk:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Poodles... all dogs, waging there tails, and slobbering all over you in greeting. Jumping up and scratching your legs up when they are excited. Barking at any little thing they see outside, and through the fence. Running around like they have no cares... I hate dogs

What else... Cockroaches, multiplying around behind my fridge, climbing on my wall, and not ever going away no matter what I do to be rid of them. I hate cockroaches.

Oh.. and Ninja Monkeys... don't get me started on the Ninja Monkeys!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
humans, Always running marathons and buying land, always think their fecal matter doesnt stink, they got this whole rock on lock down with their Intercontinental balistic missiles. Spreadin their seed like its the Plauge. Stupid mortals.

I hate humans.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaS
Oh.. and Ninja Monkeys... don't get me started on the Ninja Monkeys!

Did you say Ninja Monkeys?

ninjamonkeys.co.za...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Did you say Ninja Monkeys?

Yes I did, but I had no clue that site existed. ROFL. It's in my bookmarks now.

No I was referring to a crud cartoon I saw once at Chucky Cheese. I thought it was demented.

new topics

top topics

join