It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All for cheap tomatos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I received this in an email today, and thought that with all the talk of how we should just let illegals into the country it was appropriate.

Cheap Tomatoes

This should make everyone think, be you Democrat, Republican or Independent.

From a California school teacher - - - "As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you should be aware of:

I am in charge of the English (as-a-second language) department at a large southern California high school which is designated a Title 1 school, meaning that its students average lower socioeconomic and income levels.

Most of the schools you are hearing about, South Gate High, Bell Gardens, Huntington Park , etc., where these students are protesting, are also Title 1 schools.

Title 1 schools are on the free breakfast and free lunch program. When I say free breakfast, I'm not talking a glass of milk and roll -- but a full breakfast and cereal bar with fruits and juices that would make a Marriott proud. The waste of this food is monumental, with trays and trays of it being dumped in the trash uneaten. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I estimate that well over 50% of these students are obese or at least moderately overweight. About 75% or more DO have cell phones. The school also provides day care centers for the unwed teenage pregnant girls (some as young as 13) so they can attend class without the inconvenienc e of having to arrange for babysitters or having family watch their kids. (OUR TAX DOLLAR S AT WORK)

I was ordered to spend $700,000 on my department or risk losing funding for the upcoming year even though there was little need for anything; my budget was already substantial ... I ended up buying new computers for the computer learning center, half of which, one month later, have been carved with graffiti by the appreciative students who obviously feel humbled and grateful to have a free education in America. (OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK)

I have had to intervene several times for young and substitute teachers whose classes consist of many illegal immigrant students here in the country less then 3 months who raised so much hell with the female teachers, calling them "Putas" whores and throwing things that the teachers were in tears.

Free medical, free educati on, free food, day care etc., etc., etc. Is it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements?

To those who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

Higher insurance, medical facilities closing, higher medical costs, more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding, new diseases etc., etc, etc. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

We need to wake up. The guest worker program will be a disaster because we won't have the guts to enforce it. Does anyone in their right mind really think they will voluntarily leave and return?

There are many hardworking Hispanic/American citizens that contribute to our country and many that I consider my true friends. We should encourage and accept those Hispanics who have done it the right and legal way.

It does, however, have everything to do with culture: A third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that refuses to assimilate, and an American culture that has become so weak and worried about "politically correct" that we don't have the will to do anything about it.

If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to everyone you know.

CHEAP LABOR? Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?

Businesses doesn't want to pay a decent wage.

Consumers don't want expensive produce.

Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs.

But the bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce, and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor."

Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He takes a job for $5.00 or $6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents, he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.

He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent.

He qualifies for food stamps.

He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care.

His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.

He requires bilingual teachers and books.

He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.

If they are or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI. Once qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare. All of this is at (our) taxpayer's expense.

He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners insurance.

Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.

He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in benefits.

Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6.00/hour left after paying their bills and his.

The American taxpayers also pay for increased crime, graffiti and trash clean-up.

Cheap labor? YEAH RIGHT! Wake up people. THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS WE SHOULD BE ADDRESSING TO THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES FOR EITHER PARTY; AND WHEN THEY LIE TO US AND DON'T DO AS THEY SAY, WE SHOULD REPLACE THEM AT ONCE!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE PASSED ALONG TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE OR WE WILL ALL GO DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE A FEW DON'T CARE.

Sorry, no source since it was an email.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So I wonder what this teacher will do if there is no more need for all the extra teachers to teach all those kids? I guess when shes on unemployment she can enjoy those nice expensive tomatoes that she doesn't seem to mind paying for while shes employed now.

BTW it aint just gonna be produce that will be more expensive...its going to be any by-products as well as other areas of industry.

Sorry but obviously this is some kind of propaganda letter being passed around. Much like those "life is so beautiful in Iraq" letters and the "watch out for poison perfume in shopping mall parking lot" letters

Biting our nose to spite our face. We wasted billions on "freeing" Iraqis and had even more stolen without a trace, but to this teacher and others its a problem to feed, or medically care for children that are living here in America. Amazing.

s

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
propoganda or not, there are many facts in that letter. i'm just glad i don't live on a southern border where these illegals come into the country praising La Raza "One Race" and Aztlan thinking California, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, ect. are theirs. i do live by a global city in the north but the illegals seem to be less vocal because they know their homeland is 100's if not 1,000's of miles away. and they know they can't just sprint 100 yards to re-enter Mexico after they rob, steal, rape, and kill american citizens as well as tourists like they do every year.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh, so now TRUTH is somehow PROPAGANDA!? Hmmmm... what this teacher is saying is absolutely correct. Don't be lazy - check it out - do your homework - you'll be stunned!

I have yet to have one single person offer a rational explaination how deporting these illegals will hurt our economy. Not one single one! I have seen, however, dozens upon dozens of studies showing how these illegals are killing our economy - higher taxes to pay for people means LESS money in your pockets to spend. Less money in YOUR pockets means you purchase and consume less. Do you understand what happens then? It's economics 101 - you demand less, so companies supply less. In short, layoffs, slow job growth etc...

This is so simple people. Stop apologizing for these ILLEGAL aliens. Look, if you are so concerned about them - why not adopt a family. You can house them, feed them, educate them, provide for their medical care etc. - all out of YOUR pocket! Put your money where your mouth is - Hector and his abuela will be so grateful.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm a liberal usually, but this new immigration policy they're trying to pass is bad news. All I can think of is that, when 12 million illegals are made legal by a stroke of the pen (and some bureaucracy) the word is going to get around the world that we are letting people in without them having to follow the rules, and even MORE illegals are going to show up.

In 20 years, what then? Our government signs off on 25 million more illegals that get in and settle here, demanding equal treatment of citizens born here who've been contributing all their lives?

I'm in California. I don't like that I can't get my family into Section 8 housing because the wait lists are so long, have trouble getting state medical insurance for my kids renewed every year. It's not all illegals making the lists longer, but they have a lot to do with it.

Even legal immigrants can't use means-tested public benefits without their sponsors paying it back. So why should people who didn't go through the proper channels get these benefits? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

The neighborhood I used to live in was full of a gang, that was a Hispanic gang. Most of them had been born here, but their parents were illegal immigrants. So these people come here, maybe they are really working, but they leave their kids unsupervised to run the streets shooting each other and breaking into the houses of other people? Raping little girls and shoplifting?

No, thanks.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
...In 20 years, what then? Our government signs off on 25 million more illegals that get in and settle here, demanding equal treatment of citizens born here who've been contributing all their lives?...

Its funny you actually used the number, "20 years" because 20 years ago this is exactly what happened. Ted Kennedy wrote that one too. There were only, supposedly, 8 mil illegal aliens and we all had exactly the same fight on our hands. President Regan signed it.

America stood up and asked the same questions you're asking now and we were all assured that the borders would be sewn up and there would be no more illegal immigration...sound familiar?

Nobody can tell me that America can afford for our schools and prisons to fail due to over-crowding, or our hospitals to close because of free emergency room visits, or all the rest of the things we are losing due to illegal immigrants who dont even want to be American- but America can't afford a friggin bus ticket to Mexico!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I see no problem.

I hope they do legalize the illegals who are here, not to mention allow 11 family members to come along with those who can get here before the deadline. What's wrong with these immigrants getting the red carpet treatment? Someone else should.

It doesn't matter if the kids are wasting food and computers. Buy some more. Plenty of money for that.

And btw, why do they have to assimilate?

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This "amnesty" bill, call it what it is, is bad news indeed...

My area, the Pacific NW, Southeastern Washington state is rife with illegals who use food stamps, and other social aid programmes to "get by", yet most drive better cars than I can afford. They don't work any harder than I do, but most of their money, or at least a good portion of it, is paid under the table, and therefor invisible for the purposes of taxs. So not only do I pay my share, but theirs too.

I recently, Friday infact, just fininshed selling my house, because my property taxes almost doubled in one year, actually more than doubled, that coupled with the outrageous gas prices made the fifty minute commute to work unrealistic, so sold it. I'm supposed to feel sympathy for these criminals coming across both northern and southern borders? I'm supposed to be OK with the "amnesty" bill? Not #ing likely. Where's the sympathy for others like me, who unlike me, didn't have a fallback option? Mr. Bush and others like him, who support this "amnesty" bill have betrayed our country, yet will never be held to account, at least in this lifetime. A pox on all their houses.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What everyone seems to not realize is, the exact same benefits these illegals are enjoying are also being enjoyed and exploited by MANY MORE of our own born American citizens.

the following is specifically attacking the health insurance issue:

Illegals bringing up health insurance? MY ass. The thing that brings up health insurance are fat ass McGOBBLERS who also smoke their whole lives and drink away, a whole generation now of which is hooked up to multi-thousand dollar machines with equally high daily operating costs. Record multi-thousand dollar heart surgeries for those who just said "I have a right to be a fat ass, to eat whatever I want, to weigh over 400 pounds and have multiple surgeries because I HAVE INSURANCE!!

Insurance should be terminated and people who choose to live unhealthy should fork up the full amount of their hard earned cash for all the surgeries, medications, and machines they will be required to use once their body begins to break down from abuse and neglect. Anyone living a healthy lfie should have no problem saving enough money for those unfortunate yet extremely rare emergencies (ie fractured limb, shot, stabbed, food poisoning, vehicle/machine collision mishap)

!---END INSURANCE ISSUE---!

As far as the rest of that stuff though, it is pretty sad to hear from this teacher, but the sadder part is you can go to many a schools across America with little to no illegal immigrant population and you will find the exact same problems. What this teacher is stating has nothing to do with illegals at all, it has everything to do with a disrespectful and apathetic culture that has been bred and burned into youth of America. I can bet you anything many of those students were not that way in their Latin homeland, why?

the majority of Latin nations still allow teachers to physically discipline their students for misbehavior. Granted this loses its affect in high school, but by then most of them are respectful enough to behave in class. I have just recently left school and I noticed many things. Some foreign kids that I was with from middle school on, many of them came here and were well behaved, respectful, and politely mannered. After a few years, they, myself included began to become ruder, more self-centered, and generally more disrespectful to each other and most authority figures.

All of my females cousins that came here from Colombia however, have studied hard, stayed on course, continue to be very respectful and very hard working and focused.

I am starting to believe this corruption of our behavior is targeted at the male populace, because anyone wants to compare American public school to foreign ones, many of the thirld world and developing countries have a muc higher academic standard, and stricted discipline and less cases of misbehavior/criminality.

I do not know what it is, but most American youth from the "urban" culture get terribly corrupted in the public school system. The school sytems themselves need to be completely redone.

Some basic ideas

• physcai discipline (but not abuse) , can also apply as a physical acitvity like taking one bad student and forced to clean up a half acre debris riddled field or strecth of road, regardless of duration(this concept is also an excellent deterrant)
  • Strict physical education and development classes and the proepr enforcement.
  • Shift from a slave based teaching system (ie, get a good-basic education to get a good-basic job working for someone else) to an innovation inspriring and job creating system (ie focus on learning not to work for someone, but to better society, mankind, develop new technologies)

I don't know that is just some very basic outline type stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yesterday while at the parking lot at my work I broke up a fight between one white kid and 20 "paranas" pummling the kid into the ground. 20 on one. 13 year olds running around the street from 3 when they get out of school until 7 cause they know that there ain't no family going to be home and there is no parameter to their behavior set up by the parents so they decide that they are going to just randomly ambush kids from a neighboring school in a privetly owned parking lot at a corporate building. So i get out of my parked car break up the worlds most one sided fist fight. Pulled the main offender who a second before was really trying to crush this kids windpipe with his forearm while the kids head was pinned on the ground between the gutter and the curb and pummled in his bloodied face by said kid over and over and over and over. SO I grab this kid off of him, break up the fight. scare off all the other kids. and all I get for it is bendejo from a bunch of little sht's. SO I grab the one kid who was beating the crap out of the other kid and refuse to let him go and I called the cops, he's crying. wants me to let him go. I'm like NO I just stopped you from going into a rage and killing some little kid, when you and your buddies jumped him 20 to one. Your meeting the sheriffs. f you. SHeriffs come up thank me and call the parents. guess what the parents weren't even here legally. The parents now want to sue me because I had to physically restrain their little piece of crap off spring while his entilement issued ass was trying to kill another kid.. I told them to go ahead and sue me. That will last them maybe through the first consultation where the lawyer gives them the standard 300 dollar and hour bill. yeah you go ahead and try and sue me...retards. maybe if they knew more about the legal system other than how to evade it than they would know that sueing me would be a hopeless endeavor for them.

I told one little girl who insisted on calling me a bendejo over and over like she had turrets because I broke up the fight. I finally snapped at her and told her to tell me that in english because the spanish word for it doesn't have the same bite to it.

all this while going to drop off the mail at my office.

yeah it's a problem over here in southern califirnia. trust me. and the entitlement of it all. makes me sick. and they need to actually learn what aztlan was. and they need to stop pretending that this land is theres. not historically. only for a short time. who had it before them. a lot of nations. who had it after their short and ieffective reign of the south western US. we do. you guys handed it over in a treaty. you guys lost it all in war. you guys weren't doing anything with the land, you guys took it from the origional inhabitants. so blame your selves. it's not americas fault your home country is disappointing and ineffective at manageing it's self. take that up with your leaders. stop ruining our system taking advantage of everything you can, stop feeling your entitled to anything over here. and stop bitching that this was once your land, while the entire time you never did anything with it and hardly even lived on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I must congradulate you for what you did. That was just a horrible situation and there was no justification for what they were doing. I also agree that the ignorant parents will fail in their endeavor.

Keep doing whats right man. Just do not forget that act had nothing to do with them being illegal, because the same thing happens everyday across America with born citizens. Has nothing to do with their nationality or legal status, just keep that in mind.

But I agree with the having him arrested. Personally I think if there was a way you could have detained them all, I would have supported it. Was there noone else around to help?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I agree that ultimatly ones national offiliation has nothing to do with scenerios where kids get jumped 20 to one. I also agree that it's the parents fault largely for the behavior of their kids.

I think some famous shrink once said "the price of admittion in life is your parents" meaning you largely become what your parents have taught you to become. Nature vrs nurture argument favoring nurture as the primary modifyer of human bahavior as a child developes mentally.

I wasn't trying to get the kid arrested. and I don't think the sheriffs did anything more than detain him to sort stuff out for a few hours. He was only like in the 8 or 9th grade. I had to call the police. One. it keeps happening about once a week in the same parking lot. the sheriffs said we need to start developing a paper trail and a history of calls regarding this issue so that they can justify with their superiors a better patrol that includes the parking lot. Second. a kid got the living crap beat out of him and was staggering around in a daze afterwards. There are parents involved so police need to come and document everything and such. so I basically go by the numbers in this scenerio. three I need to proove my role in the incedent so that I can't be held for blame. 4 there were lots of witnesses I would probably be breaking the law myself if I did not call the police to report the incedent.

PS the other kids parents have dropped any claim against me. Called that one.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
speaking of not developing the proper mental atributes to be effective in the adult world. what happened to me that I became such a bad speller. I blame my 2nd grade teacher for ...uggg. negative conditioning....post traumatic stress from a mean teacher....yeah thats it.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Naw man, every one of them kids should have been arrested. I have been through the juvenile system myself, and hold to the claim had I not been arrested early, I may not be here posting today.

Sometimes juveniles are criminals too, and exposing them to the justice department early in life coul very well possibly turn half of those kids to a more peaceful and pacifist lifestyle. even if just one out the 20 turns around, it is a success story. They have to be arrested IMO.

If it is in the same area, all you have to do is gather anyone else that lvies nearby who is witness, submit a letter of concern as a group, and ask the police to setup a steakout.

That was 20 charges of assault and batteyr with intent to cause harm. That is a crime in my book, and the book of law. Regardless of their age, they could 10, they need to at least be arrested, if not locked up temporarily as mental disciplinary action.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
what you write makes sense. I did what I could, I held onto one of them. no way i could grab all 20 at once. What irks me is that when they scattered they didn't go in one direction. as if they infact had some place to be. They scattered in everydirection when they found the police were in route. They had no where to be, so it didn't matter where they ran. thats sorta sad in some ways. and also, one more justification to curb this type of behavior before it changes a whole community.

Personally i am pretty sypathetic to kids, usually seeing them as a product of their parents and get angry at the parents, but htere is still a very big place for personal accountability for ones actions. I guess that part could tie in well with the too late for sorry threads. The kid didn't think at all about his actions and in a typical Antisocial Disorder reaction didn't have any remorse until there were persoanl consequences for him, which is when he started to say sorry perfusely. Again a good example of a little late for sorry. besides he ripped my collar on my shirt. not cool.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

What irks me is that when they scattered they didn't go in one direction. as if they infact had some place to be. They scattered in everydirection when they found the police were in route. They had no where to be, so it didn't matter where they ran. thats sorta sad in some ways. and also, one more justification to curb this type of behavior before it changes a whole community.

this represents a strategic mentality to me. See, depending on how you made your call to the dispatcher, they probably just alerted the nearest patrolman. One-two men are not going to go after 20 people, especially if they all went in a different direction. Also, it is quite a bit easier to spot out a group of 19 individuals that fit the profile as suspects.

When you just have a couple of individuals walking calmly in a neighborhood, you would not know if they were up to anything or not, unless you are looking for the weak link (that is, the person, or peoples in the group whos facial expressions and current demeanor show fear, or possibly guilt.)

Now that may be reading into it a little deeply, but either way it goes to show these people were aware of their actions, the consequences, and should IMO serve some good ol juvenile detention time. I doubt the one you detained will rat out any of his buddies, it would make no sense. He would still carry the same charges, but unnecesarily take down one of his friends and lose the trust of all others. This is the belief of STOP SNITCHEN, also just my opinion. It has nothing to do with those capitalizing on the phrase, just how it always is in the lower tiers of society most societies, civil or not.

Good luck, I reccomend you try to have your neighborhood association or the local business district or whatever conduct a stakeout on the area if this is a persistent issue in the same property, or surrounding area.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
actually I pulled into work this morning and the sheriffs dept were just hanging out in the lot over looking the street and making sure no interlopers were hanging out. I also am having the dean of the School roll up on these kids and start getting involved. I made sure every suite in the office building also had this guys number. he wants us to call him along with the police everytime we see any more of this stuff happening.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good work. Thats how communities become safer, by citizen participation. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For those that say illegal immigration isn't an issue, here's another email I just got for you.

I don't think that Americans want to believe this but maybe it is time you take a look at what is happening to OUR country.

"You old white people. It is your duty to die."

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

"Go back to Boston ! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over. Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets:

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay." Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council.

"The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot." Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico :

"We have an aging white America . They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . .. I love it. They are #ting in their pants with fear. I love it." Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas

"Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California ." Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party,

"We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back." Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor,

" California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave." Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton

"We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California " Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General ,

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . " Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U. S. VS MEXICO : On February 15, 1998, the U. S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U. S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U. S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U. S. pl ayers before and after the match. The coach of the U. S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts?

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U. S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L. A. Times, Orange County , California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members; 98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing
30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island . They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breath free. They wanted to become Americans. Now too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just a simple question, if all the mexicans werent here who would harvest the tomatos, oranges, peppers, cucumbers ect ect.
Not the american born folks for sure. Who then? We actually need these people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join