It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Past Life Memories/Dreams Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Minihawk, I believe you. Humans haven't been around that long, birds were flying around long before people were walking around on two legs. It doesn't surprise me if someone doesn't believe that reincarnation isn't only a possibility for humans. That seems a bit too egocentric for me...hell...I'll even buy the story from that poster above who said s/he was a molecule...although I suspect s/he was joking. Nevertheless....I stick to my story because it's true. The first time I heard of reincarnation that's exactly what I said. And at the time reptiles weren't really my thing. I was more into fluffy vermin.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
I was thinking about this topic today. I'm always having dreams that I'm some type of soldier/spy. I can't really explain much b/c I never really remember my dreams. Anyone know of a way I can find out more about my dreams, maybe even who I was???

Well, short of hypnotic regression, which I don't know that I trust, I couldn't give you a real solution, acegotflows. Maybe someone else wil have an answer for you. Thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Back in the early 70's, I took a class in Jr. college called " Literature of the Occult " but all we really did was meditate and experiement with stuff the young female teacher knew. It was a blast and really interesting.

One day, she talked about past life regression a little and then had this girl lay down and started talking to her...you know what I mean if you have ever heard it being done..and she had an awesome experience that was really something else to listen to. She was a little old Irish lady , gave her name and talked in a thick brougue about life in the 1800's for a few minutes..really compelling. She came around at the end totally convinced that it was genuine.

I was next. After doing the things she said to do all of a sudden I popped into a body walking down a street in some ancient town. I could see leather sandals on my feet, could smell the awful nasty odor of the animals, which were everywhere, crap all over, really foul.

I went to a place where I met with two other people; we talked a while and it was determined that a certain person had to be killed and I was the one chosen. I was most willing to do it and knew it was justified for the good of all. I watched as this unfolded and I approached the victim and stabbed him to death. I was shocked when I came out of it because I never really thought about killing anyone before, at least not seriously, and the ease at which I did it suprised me; not that it was physically easy..no way, I went through quite a skirmish with him before I prevailed.

But like others I am not convinced that reincarnation is a fact. As real as that was, still I think that a constant series of lives is a cruel and dreary way to advance spiritually; and as a Christian I have to believe that no more is needed for me to at least be able for God to work with me now and not after many more lives. Once and for all, as it were. Of course I am open to all possibilities and if it turns out that God chose reincarnation as the way to do it then cool, if not I will find out but for that scene to come out of my imagination, as real and intense as it was, is another factor to think about. Fascinating !!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I believe I have had a past life dream, and it's a reacurring one also. I fall asleep, and the first thing I feel is a falling feeling, then I see myself fall out of a pink house that was built in the 80's. It is your typical American home, just pink.
And for some reason I have had that dream way more that 20 times in my entire life.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Minihawk, I believe you. Humans haven't been around that long, birds were flying around long before people were walking around on two legs. It doesn't surprise me if someone doesn't believe that reincarnation isn't only a possibility for humans. That seems a bit too egocentric for me...hell...I'll even buy the story from that poster above who said s/he was a molecule...although I suspect s/he was joking. Nevertheless....I stick to my story because it's true. The first time I heard of reincarnation that's exactly what I said. And at the time reptiles weren't really my thing. I was more into fluffy vermin.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by laiguana]

Thanks. That means a lot. It seems like most people just think of the human-related aspects of reincarnation, and ignore other possibilities. Not that there's anything wrong with being more human-oriented - we're all different. You remember what you remember. That's just how it is. Some people remember being human. Some remember being something else.

I do think that seems a bit egocentric, thinking that it's just humans. I, personally, believe that animals have souls and intelligence, too. Just their own forms of intelligence, depending on what they are. I don't, however, believe that it's a heirarchy thing. You know... how some people think that if you lived badly, you'll end up a cockroach, or if you lived a good life, you'll end up human? That stuff, I don't believe in. I think it's a matter of who you are, what you decide in-between lives, and what lessons you need to learn.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I had this dream last December 20, 2008. Although this is not the first dream that was somewhat weird to me, the present, real, waking me. Ever since I was a little girl, old enough to remember my dreams, I've always dreamed of a person, a boy, whom I've never met nor seen my entire life but somehow is so familiar and so dear that I feel that I knew all of him. However, the boy did not (and does not) appear in all of my dreams, and the time period is not always the same. All of my dreams are vivid and in color.

This boy was the reason I started to write a dream journal and I'm always getting a kick out of reading my past entries. LOL. I kick butt.

Dream File:
December 20,2008

I was seated inside a horse-drawn carriage which was being driven by our retainer. We went through a path in the forest to the meeting place. I was worried about the whole affair - worried that we would be caught meeting someplace in the dead of the night.

After what seemed hours of nothing but dark trees outside the carriage window, we arrived. There was another carriage there - waiting. Apparently, the one I'm meeting with arrived before I did. I stayed inside the carriage but looked out the window and exchanged words with the passenger - a man - dressed in a clothes that only belonged to the upper echelons of the Ton.

I couldn't remember what the conversation was but as we finished speaking I sighed in relief. However, I watched in confusion as I recognized the driver of the man's carriage - the constable. I panicked and looked at the man I conversed with. He looked at me with those eyes so filled with sadness as he was driven away.

That was when I realized that he was being sent to jail; he was charged with a crime. Yet, I knew he was innocent.

Later that same night, I found myself running down a street in downtown London. For the first time, I noticed how I was dressed: in a true red gown of silk in a design also wore by the upper class and my golden curls were arranged in an updo with tendrils just enough to frame my hair. I was wearing a black, fur hat.

I stopped outside a building (think of Grimmauld Place), ascended the small, flight of steps and knocked on the door. A stooping, balding old man with round glasses opened the door and said nervously, looking around outside for witnesses:

"Ms. Mahoney, he's down in the basement. Please hurry!"

I went inside into the foyer as the old man moved to lead me down to the basement.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.TopSecretX
This is a little different from yours. One day me and my girlfriend were driving in my truck and we were just talking about random stuff. She started talking about one of her dreams. She was in the desert running away from someone. She ran to this abandoned house and was hiding. That person went inside the house also, so she quietly snuk outside. Before she told me where she went and hid, I told her did you hide under a car. She was startled and couldnt believe I knew that. When she was telling me her runaway story I was starting to get some clear recolection of what she was talking about. To make this short, I had the same dream as she did, except I was the person chasing her. And thats how I knew where she hid. I swear im not making this up. Do you know why or what kind ot dream this is.

Never had a past life experience, but I have had a dream that I shared with someone before. It was my cousin, and we were both really little. The dream was about me being the blue ranger from power rangers, and the pink ranger was also there. We were fighting the boogyman. I was a kid, give me a break
. Anyways, I told my cousin about it the next day and before I divulged much details, my cousin said she had the same dream.

Also, my friend has told me about a shared dream he had where he was looking at his friend, and his friend was looking at him. Don't remember much else what he said about it, but apparently his friend had the same dream.

Fascinating stuff.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ayanamifaerudo
I had this dream last December 20, 2008. Although this is not the first dream that was somewhat weird to me, the present, real, waking me. Ever since I was a little girl, old enough to remember my dreams, I've always dreamed of a person, a boy, whom I've never met nor seen my entire life but somehow is so familiar and so dear that I feel that I knew all of him. However, the boy did not (and does not) appear in all of my dreams, and the time period is not always the same. All of my dreams are vivid and in color.

This boy was the reason I started to write a dream journal and I'm always getting a kick out of reading my past entries. LOL. I kick butt.

Dream File:
December 20,2008

I was seated inside a horse-drawn carriage which was being driven by our retainer. We went through a path in the forest to the meeting place. I was worried about the whole affair - worried that we would be caught meeting someplace in the dead of the night.

After what seemed hours of nothing but dark trees outside the carriage window, we arrived. There was another carriage there - waiting. Apparently, the one I'm meeting with arrived before I did. I stayed inside the carriage but looked out the window and exchanged words with the passenger - a man - dressed in a clothes that only belonged to the upper echelons of the Ton.

I couldn't remember what the conversation was but as we finished speaking I sighed in relief. However, I watched in confusion as I recognized the driver of the man's carriage - the constable. I panicked and looked at the man I conversed with. He looked at me with those eyes so filled with sadness as he was driven away.

That was when I realized that he was being sent to jail; he was charged with a crime. Yet, I knew he was innocent.

Later that same night, I found myself running down a street in downtown London. For the first time, I noticed how I was dressed: in a true red gown of silk in a design also wore by the upper class and my golden curls were arranged in an updo with tendrils just enough to frame my hair. I was wearing a black, fur hat.

I stopped outside a building (think of Grimmauld Place), ascended the small, flight of steps and knocked on the door. A stooping, balding old man with round glasses opened the door and said nervously, looking around outside for witnesses:

"Ms. Mahoney, he's down in the basement. Please hurry!"

I went inside into the foyer as the old man moved to lead me down to the basement.

Sorry, ayanamifaerudo, but your post made me LOL! It reads just like an excerpt from the kind of fantasy/romance/historical novel that fills the shelves of my local library...
Especially the last line! It's the "golden curls and their tendrils what done it!

Vicky
(Ex-believer in reincarnation, current sceptic - Christian all the way along.)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Before I was born I remember looking into the eyes of a man with long flowing silver hair wearing white armor. This man had a long white sword with a golden engraved hilt with a rose on it. The man made me feel terrified and scared, like I didn't want to go through another life without him or my memories. He then thrust me out away from him after telling me this is your last chance to not forsake your family. After that I had a vision of white, I was trudging through snow with an intense hatred for a man named Azreal, thinking I'm positively alone forever.... and he killed the only one who ever loved me. After that I remember being born into the world and that is it. For now that is the most vivid one in my mind.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

For those who doubt reincarnation there is scientific proof: reluctant-messenger.com...

And for Christians here is some biblical teachings on it: christian-jesus.blogspot.com...
edit on 8-12-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I have done some group guided meditations and been taken back to a past life in the early 1700's and was a soldier probably in the French and Indian wars. I was in a trench in one instance and saw lots of British soldiers all around I was in frontiersman garb. Another time I was patrolling up a river and came into a town of adobe buildings and was looking around for something in the village and it was deserted. I have a hard time going back in a group setting and one of these days will do it in private so I can learn more.

<< 1   >>

join