It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA Inconsistency?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Simple question...

Why did the FAA have the ATC towers in Cleveland, Johnstown, and Pittsburgh evacuated when Flight 93 was in the area, but did NOT have the ATC towers at Dulles and Reagan International evacaute when FL 77 was approaching?

Anybody know if there is an official explanation for this?

My first thought is that the FAA did NOT want the controllers in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Johnstown to see something, but DID want the controllers in Washington to see something.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A good theory, but absolutely no way to prove it. And then again, we're looking at it in hindsight. It could have just been that whoever ordered it was a bit more paranoid of a plane crash on the runway than the people in charge elsewhere.

Strange things do happen by accident in times of crisis. It would be hard for ALL the odd events of 9/11 to have been part of an overall sinister plot, that would have meant a lot more people in on it, which is the least effective way to maintain a long term secret.

Still, it is food for thought, and it would be worthwhile knowing who gave that order. Was it a local decision? Phoned in from someone higher on the food chain?

Interesting.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As far as I can tell, nobody has been able to identify who gave the orders to evacuate the 3 control towers relating to Flight 93. I just find it inexplicable that at a time when a hijacked plane is approaching an airport, anbody would order the control towers evacuated.

Wouldn't the controllers be needed in the tower to direct traffic away from the approaching hijacked flight?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Good observatiom. Again, impossible to prove, but possible to illustrate. Could have many explanations but selecting what the towers saw for the psyop might be a good clue.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Good observatiom. Again, impossible to prove, but possible to illustrate. Could have many explanations but selecting what the towers saw for the psyop might be a good clue.

I started thinking about this last night after watching the interview with Danielle O'Brien that you posted.

There was quite a contrast between what she described was going on in the Dulles ATC compared to the Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Johnstown towers being evacuated.

I'm guessing that in the entire history of the FAA there were never any ATC towers evacuated during a hijacking except on 9/11.

new topics

top topics

join