It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I hope this is the right forum. My answers will be paranormal, to be sure. Mayhaps the creation forum would be better for these? It's sort of a toss up from my point of view which forum this belongs in.

I'm begining a writing project, in it I will attempt to answer all of the big questions people have. Once I'm done, I'll post the finished project under this thread.

Who are we?

Where do we come from?

What happens to us when we die?

Fate, freewill, is there such a thing?

Is there a God?

What is the nature of man?

Are we alone?

What is the meaning of life?

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Are there any other questions that belong on this list?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What makes you think you can answer these questions? Do you have some sort of "special" gift we should know about? Or are you just going to give it your best shot?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Any one of those questions can be a thread in itself

Life can have many meanings on various levels. But the most important meanings pertain to spiritual growth and serving others. Why? Because when we leave the flesh we get to clearly understand how our lives impacted those in our sphere of influence. We get to feel how we made other people feel.

Moreover, the more selfless we become, which corresponds to our ability to love genuinely and deeply, the more we can ascend into The Light after our incarnate existence is over.

The higher the vibration in The Light, the greater the expansion of consciousness, the brighter the plane, and the more powerful the dimension of energy.

Near-death experience research points to this.

The choices we make in life matters deeply.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

(My emphasis.)

Source: Near Death Experience Research Conclusions

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
What makes you think you can answer these questions? Do you have some sort of "special" gift we should know about? Or are you just going to give it your best shot?

Didn't you know, I have the one and only hotline to the big man upstairs!

Not really. Nor am I channeling some ascended master, or casting tarot for the answer. I'm simply giving my interpretation.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is there a God?

Yes and no.

I first wish to explain a common deception that is done on the Other Side.

Many discarnates who are only basically spiritual at best - typically those in the Mid Realms of Spirit who have a Dominant Aura Color of yellow - often combine their energies into a Group Entity (GE) and project the persona of being a god or God to people in the flesh.

This is how all the traditional and most non-traditional religions started.

Their combined energies enable them to perform minor miracles of healing and telekinesis (e.g., utensil bending, the teleportation of small objects, an occasional creation of food, an occasional spontaneous healing, etc.), to further this god or God persona. In truth, they are not a god or God and they do not represent one. They are actually just a community of people on the Other Side, often in the hundreds or thousands, who use their combined energy in The Light to further a FALSE GOD icon.

Why?

Because they crave the adulation, sexual energy, political and theological influence, and other benefits this manipulation brings to them.

The drawback of being part of a GE is that it prevents one from spiritually evolving beyond the angels into stable Sainthood and eventually into stable God Realization.

One cannot walk the highest mountain of evolution while being part of or aligned with a Group Entity.

Group Entities are also severely limited in scope of power. It is unheard of for one to have a billion or more members. The reason: they cannot handle that much energy because they are not highly evolved.

Consequently, Group Entities will never be able to do much more than the miracles attributed to telekinetics and prophets like Sai Baba, Issa/Jus Asaf (who never rose from the dead), Uri Geller, David Blaine, and Criss Angel.

See this Great Reference Links page for a list of online accessible videos that point to a Gift of Telekinesis.

GE's will never be able to create an island, a planet, a solar system, or a galaxy. To my knowledge, they have yet to be able to manifest with The Light a superior, fully-grown, humanoid body. (Which is why a prophet of old will never be able to come back from the dead, fully grown and as he or she looked in the prime of life.) All of this is beyond them. Moreover, none of the miracles attributed to any one traditional religion outshine those found in any other traditional religion because none of them represent a true god or God.

The upshot:

There is no God in the Judeo-Christian sense or any other god or Ascended Master at present. Collectives of angels (the yellow discarnate energies) have been impersonating gods and God from the beginning but cannot demonstrate the power of a true Ascended Master. Regardless, there is a Higher Power that many Near Death Experiencers, metaphysicians, psychics, channelers, and mediums refer to as The Light.

The Light Of The God Force is infinite, nonliving, and governed by Universal Law which cannot be changed one iota. We are all judged by The Light by our spiritual conscientiousness - or lack of it - after we leave the flesh.

Follow-up question:

Was there a finite yet rarefied God billions of years ago who started The Big Bang with The Light? And who then divided the Godhead up completely into trillions of only basically spiritual souls or angels?

Most likely.

See An Alternate Mystical View On God.

Dr. Melvin Morse is a pediatrician and author who is well-known for his research into the near-death experiences of children. He said a beautiful woman once suggested that he try praying, so he gave it a try. He knelt down and prayed for understanding about the relationship of man to God.

The answer came back to him in a flash of insight: the word fractal.

A fractal is a mathematical concept as well as a blueprint of something which is part of a greater whole but which contains the representation of that greater whole.

Like a holographic picture, if you break off a piece of it, that piece still contains within it the larger picture.

This leads to the understanding that souls are fractals of light of The Original Creator and also are what is left of that primordial soul.

A common idea that has been espoused by the traditional clergy in most of the world's religions is that a piece of God is in all of us. This also leads to the understanding that all souls are what is left of the rarefied (but not infinite) God who orchestrated The Big Bang with The Light.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I though the swordsman was answering the questions in this thread? Are these up for anyone to answer or did I miss the point?

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
at this point anyone can ask questions. specifically, I'm looking for any other questions I may have missed in my list. I'll respond once I finish my project.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here's a nice question to give your opinion on...is Gods nature of good, or evil.

What is God's nature? Can God and the Devil be the same person?

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
Here's a nice question to give your opinion on...is Gods nature of good, or evil.

What is God's nature? Can God and the Devil be the same person?

Good question. I will incorporate that in my answer. I'm sure Paul or someone else will bring you their version a bit sooner

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Let me give this one a whirl.

I do not have any definite answers for these questions. I will probably raise more questions on my own than be able to answer. This is only for a learning process, do not take anything as 100% fact. These are thoughts.

Who are we?

We are beings of light, portions from the Supreme Deity. It is a part of everything just as we are a part of it.

We are all one energy though we cannot see it with our imperfect eyes. Other senses can detect this field.

Where do we come from?

Beyond space and time. We are infinite beings created by the One God. Spirits do not come from the material world, but the immaterial timeless realm.

What happens to us when we die?

We return to the unified field to start a new life. Some souls are spiritually advanced enough to leave the material world forever unless they chose to come back. Other are forced to work off negative karma (energy) until they can break the wheel of samsara (Enlightenment).

I am not sure I believe our Creator would let us suffer in the wheel, but it is more of a learning experience for us so we can further perfect our light rather than punishment. I do not view it as such.

Fate, freewill, is there such a thing?

I believe we are somewhat bound to experiences although we can change individual outcomes. We do have freewill in the sense we can chose what we want to do. However, a guilty conscience comes into play for most people slightly restricting behavior. For sociopaths, they do not have the same problem with remorse.

Is there a God?

Yes. I cannot point over here and show you God in the flesh because I do not believe its possible. God enters this realm through us as humans, animals, and plants. The Spirit of God is everywhere, not separate from us. God is all.

What is the nature of man?

The nature of man is to be gardeners of eden, our Mother Earth. We are here to tend the garden, but we have neglected our duties as of late. We must change our ways.

Are we alone?

I find that laughable considering how many billions of galaxies there are. We are probably one of the more primitive species existing. Earth has only been here for several billion years. Some of the older sections of the universe are twice as old. Would it not be possible for them to have much older planets and star systems? It is likely they have already visited Earth in their advanced crafts and seen us as the most "intelligent" species (possibly RFID tagged us too
).

I cannot say, but I know it has something to do with loving all and living free. I know we were not meant to live in boxes and work 9-5 jobs our whole lives. We should be communing with nature. Back to the old ways?

Why do bad things happen to good people?

There are not such things as good or bad, only learning experiences. The good man would not learn lessons if he had an easy life all the time. The bad man chooses not to learn and therefore cuts himself off from others. He takes advantage of good people, but that does not mean he is "lucky." Somewhere down the line karma will catch up with him.

I do not say these as facts. I welcome disagreement with open arms.

bs

top topics

join