It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas teaches terrorism via Mickey Mouse lookalike

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hamas teaching terrorism

This is sickening.

Hamas terrorists are using a Mickey Mouse lookalike to teach young 'Palestinian' children how to be good terrorists. Hamas put on a TV show using a person in the Mickey Mouse - like costume and then they have the show in a brightly colored happy looking environment .... and then hate and death spew forth from the mouse. He's teaching them to hate and kill Jews and Americans. Instead of teaching them how to read or count numbers, he ridicules American leadership. :shk:

Is there any wonder that nothing good is coming out of the middle east?

All that time, effort, and money spent on teaching children to murder. If all that energy went into teaching them to read and count ... or went into teaching them science ... then they would be raising their own people up instead of chaining them down.

:shk: Sickening. Sad. What a waste.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Everyone knows theyre teaching their children to watch out for the Jews who will kidnap them in the night and slit theit throats and use the blood to make matzo's for passover. They have to get the message out somehow. There's no difference between this mouse telling their kids to kill Jews and Smokey the Bear telling our kids only they can prevent forest fires. God life is brutal.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Sadly, this is what we are up against... a society that is more interested in teaching hate and violence than creating a better world for ALL people.
Even though political correctness has run amok in the free world, there is still a huge benefit to teaching tolerance and understanding. These people are simply ensuring another entire generation of unrest and ill-will towards anyone different from them.

As much as I hate to say this, they have brought this war to us and WE need to end it before they get a hold of biological, chemical or nuclear weapons! It is time to exterminate this enemy of freedom like the cockroaches that they are.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Kinda ironic they use an icon sooo much of America and its lifestyle.

To make it almost morbid the character of Mickey Mouse, if any, was Walt Disney himself. And he was a Jew.

What it shows is American cultural imperialisme reach far ...even into Hamas.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
To make it almost morbid the character of Mickey Mouse, if any, was Walt Disney himself. And he was a Jew.

Does anyone do any research... Or do we just make up convenient "truths?"

Walt Disney was born into and raised in a family of devout Congregationalists. Walt was named after the preacher at his family's Congregationalist church: Walter Parr, a close friend of his father's. [Source: Bob Thomas, Walt Disney: An American Original, Hyperion: New York, NY (1994), pages 24-25]

www.adherents.com...

So that you know what a Congregationalists is:

Congregational churches are Protestant Christian churches practicing congregationalist church governance, in which each congregation independently and autonomously runs its own affairs.

Many Congregational churches claim their descent from the original Congregational Church, a family of Protestant denominations formed on a theory of union published by the theologian Robert Browne in 1592 and arising from the Nonconformist religious movement in England during the Puritan reformation. In Great Britain, the early congregationalists were called separatists or independents to distinguish themselves from the similarly Calvinistic Presbyterians, and some congregationalists there still call themselves "Independents".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I never did trust Mickey Mouse. He's always wearin' gloves and stuff. And
like he talks in that really high voice. And who calls his best friend Goofy? Sounds like that freakin' mouse is pretty insensitive to the mentally handicapped.
I hate Mickey Mouse.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
foxnews with their humorous news reports i swear there sister companies aljazeera

On the weekly program "Tomorrow's Pioneers," Farfur and a young girl name Saraa' tell children to pray five times each day and drink their milk, while urging the children to "resist" the "oppressive invading Zionist occupation."

lets define resist

defy: elude, especially in a baffling way; "This behavior defies explanation"
stand up or offer resistance to somebody or something
protest: express opposition through action or words; "dissent to the laws of the country"
withstand the force of something; "The trees resisted her"; "stand the test of time"; "The mountain climbers had to fend against the ice and snow"
resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ; "His body rejected the liver of the donor"
refuse to comply
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

where is the hate? apart from teaching their kids to resist israeli occupation

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by khunmoon

Does anyone do any research... Or do we just make up convenient "truths?"

Walt Disney was born into and raised in a family of devout Congregationalists. Walt was named after the preacher at his family's Congregationalist church: Walter Parr, a close friend of his father's. [Source: Bob Thomas, Walt Disney: An American Original, Hyperion: New York, NY (1994), pages 24-25]

www.adherents.com...

Sorry about that, I must have fallen victim of anti-semmitic lies. I always heard Walt was a Jew.

I did search to confirm it, but didn't find any, except his middlename 'Elias'.

Thanks for enlighten me Mirthful.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This is sickening.

I hate to be blunt, but it's time for we in the west to get over our terror-sickness.

This is the reality of the world we live in.

To fundamentalist Islam, we are THE enemy.

They will not relent.

They will not go away.

They must be defeated or they will defeat us.

Right now, the west is making a half-assed effort to fight the threat of fundamentalist Islam on the backs of a few good soldiers, sailors, and Marines, while the rest of us watch videos of our enemies and exclaim our horror.

This is real.

This is now.

It will be our future.

It will hit us where we live.

AGAIN!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They have a terrorist Big Bird look alike too. I guess it wasn't Hamas, but it was some Palestinian terror organization.

www.teachkidspeace.org...

[edit on 5/7/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Everyone knows theyre teaching their children to watch out for the Jews who will kidnap them in the night and slit theit throats and use the blood to make matzo's for passover. They have to get the message out somehow. There's no difference between this mouse telling their kids to kill Jews and Smokey the Bear telling our kids only they can prevent forest fires. God life is brutal.

I cannot believe you said this bunch of crap. Furthermore I cannot believe that nobody has said anything about this yet. And I am further apalled that a moderator has not deleted your hateful post. How can you possibly equate stopping forest fires with killing Jews?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Truly sickining to manipulate children. Those creatures simply don't care about children, they teach hate. Hate towards Israelis.

However, you should reflect both sides. In Israel people also teach hate towards anyone oppossing Israel.

Remember this?

and the result:
*Pic of dead kids*

I've little hope the situation will ever change over there.. unless both sides are really willing to stop the violence, which both don't want. Doing consessions is part of it, if the Palestinian goverment doesn't recognize the Israeli state and the Israeli state continues to abuse Palestinian civilians, occupy the Palestinian territories, continue to construct new settlements on Palestinian soil, etc, no peace agreement will ever be reached.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Mdv2]
*Removed picture*

[edit on 9-5-2007 by dbates]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think people have lost their sense of humor.

Mickey Mouse Club is something we all can fear!

PS: Where is the SOURCE of this news? I would like to see the original.

[edit on 9/5/07 by Souljah]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Where is the SOURCE of this news? I would like to see the original.

www.pmw.org.il...

Click on other selections of Furfar ... you can see a video tape of one of the actual TV shows where the mouse is indoctrinating the children in a call for Islamic world domination etc etc

[edit on 5/9/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
From viewing this clip, I can see where problems arise.

It's probably true about the saying in this case: 'you can't teach an old dog a new trick'. (but you can with the children)

In other words: We can't change the minds of men and women in islamic countries.

These people IMO are walking contradictions.

They feign to be 'peaceful' -extending one hand in co-operative gestures - while at the same time they hold a knife in their other hand, hidden behind their back.

These ludicrous ideas are 'instilled' into them from day 1.

Don't look at the so-called Mickey mouse garb and see 'just that'. Look at the ideas portrayed behind the mask.

Fanatical and brainwashing tactics to warp impressionable little minds.

In Canada, U.S., and other countries, this would be concidered CHILD ABUSE. Social workers would have a field day with this.

These impressionable little minds grow up to be the adults carrying the AK-47 rifles that perform suicidal manuevers, bomb innocent civilians, and carry out strategic attrocities against the rest of mankind.

These are the type of people who (if they don't sacrifice their own lives for the sake of their beliefs) will have children of their own - to bestow their inane customs upon them. The cycle repeats itself over and over again.

"Get them while they're young".

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
PS: Where is the SOURCE of this news? I would like to see the original.

[edit on 9/5/07 by Souljah]

How's this for a source. You guys should read the anonymous submissions more often. That's were I found this article and video.

It's it sweet at the end when they sing "It's a time of death, we will fight a war."? Kid's say the darndest things. Seriously, this is some messed up propaganda. As long as there are television shows like this the fighting in Israel will never stop.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by dbates]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
There's no difference between this mouse telling their kids to kill Jews and Smokey the Bear telling our kids only they can prevent forest fires. God life is brutal.

I cannot believe you said this bunch of crap. Furthermore I cannot believe that nobody has said anything about this yet. And I am further apalled that a moderator has not deleted your hateful post. How can you possibly equate stopping forest fires with killing Jews?

Ummmm.... what?

If some moderator had deleted it for being hate-speech or whatever Id be pretty freaked out. It shows there are at least a few people in the world who can pick up on sarcasm

God life is brutal
. If that doesnt identify the preceeding sentences are sarcasm the whole bit about draining the children of their blood to make matzo really should have set off a few light bulbs. That is, unless you believe it?

Next time Ill be sure to put in a bunch of asterisks, end notes and disclaimers just for you. Maybe a big sign saying "caution, edges of sign may be sharp."

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here is an unedited clip of the show. On it, a child on the phone says that he wants to anniliate all the jews and commit martyrdom. How lovley. Next, Mickey describes the steps to take over the world. Yes, take over the world. That's what the mouse said. Then he gets chastized for speaking in the devil's tongue, English! Last, Mickey asks for us to come back and see him again for more tips on ruling the world under islamic leadership.

Wow, the thing is like a fever dream, but the horrible truth is that it's not.

[edit on 5/9/2007 by Cowboy Clint]

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You know... on the one hand it is pretty ironic to see them using a very Western concept in their efforts to make children hate the West.

On the other hand I stopped being shocked by this after years and years of seeing people in Muslim countries burning American flags and shouting "Death to America" while wearing Levi's and Nikes.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
You know... on the one hand it is pretty ironic to see them using a very Western concept in their efforts to make children hate the West.

On the other hand I stopped being shocked by this after years and years of seeing people in Muslim countries burning American flags and shouting "Death to America" while wearing Levi's and Nikes.

I always wondered about that too. Its like they dont even notice the clothes on their backs or the shoes on their feet when burning the flag and shouting 'death to America!' But I guess people gathering in mobs to burn effigys and shout "death to" anything arent exactly behaving rationaly to begin with.

I find this Mickey Mouse thing especially interesting because these kid show messages have been around for generations and this is definitely nothing new to anyone paying attention. So why all of a sudden is this clip getting mainstream coverage? Either our media is working to set the U.S. up for something or this was intentionally sent out showing the warping of a Western icon to directly thumb their noses at us.

I really want to know what makes this instance so special it deserves this level of mainstream coverage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join