It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS link graphic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi all,

OK, so i've been around here for a while, and I probably should already know this but I have what may be a really dumb question...

I want to put a link to ATS on my personal webpage (it's not up yet, will be soon though) and I would prefer to have a logo/graphic button to make it stand out. After all, ATS is possibly my favourite website EVER, I would like to do it the justice it deserves!

I have done a couple of searches, flicked through the handbook and wombled around the forum looking for a thread about this but I haven't found one yet. That's not to say that such a thing does not exist, it's just that I haven't found it and i'm..erm..impatient shall we say?

So, if you would be so kind, could somebody please enlighten me?
Is there a graphic available that I can use? Or could I possibly just grab the ATS logo and use that as the link image? It would only be linking here and free advertising should always be welcome yes?

Anyway, thanks in advance and I really hope that this isn't as stupid a question as it feels!

Q

[edit on 5-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

From here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SimonGray
We are more than happy for people to link to ATS from their webpages and websites. In fact, we actively encourage it as it helps to increase our audience and hopefully bring in more great contributors to the discussion forums.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
AHA!

Fantastic!, although I'm not quite sure how I managed to miss that thread! Anyway, that's quite a banner there, very eye catching!
I'll see if I can fit that one in, but I wouldn't mind knowing if I could be allowed to make my own also? I would, of course, submit it for approval before using it if that would be required?

Just for your information, my webpage will be primarily for my university work (digital media) and will not contain any 'disreputable content', i'll also submit the site for verification in a couple of days if you would like me to?

Many thanks,
Regards,
Q

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Springer...

top topics

join