It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peyton Manning on SNL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I know this one aired a few weeks ago, but I just caught the full episode this week, and I think it was one of the better ones in a long time. Peyton in a comedic role, was side splitting hilarious.

This one where he was in the locker room on the basketball team, damn.. I didn't know he had moves like that. What was funny, but the video doesn't show too well, was how bad he was trying to hold the laugh in while the coach's character was dancing.

Of all of his skits, this one was probably the funniest, in my opinion. Every time I've watched it, I still manage to bust out laughing.

And this one is wrong on so many levels, you can't help but laugh.

The 300 skit was hilarious as well, but it's the other three guys that make this one.

SNL has fallen from it's glory days ever so slightly, but this show was a good reminder to how funny the show can be.

Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Well of course I thought it was great. Like anything Peyton does could be less than stellar.

So my opinion is not objective.

But yes, Manning has a great personality which shows in interviews and the commercial work he's done. He's a naturally funny guy.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yes, it was all funny. Even though I don't like the Colts, Manning is still one of the best QBs in football today.

I just hope since he got his first Superbowl win, maybe he'll pull a "Manning" this coming season.....lol

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The United Way commercial parody is epic!

You've got to hand it to Manning, most athletes are such stiffs when it comes to this stuff, but he pulls it off quite well. Very self-depricating.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I posted the United way video a few weeks ago.
I immediately thought of you Chissler.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I recorded the episode onto my DVR on Saturday night. Just watched it again about an hour ago. That scene in the locker room, when he starts dancing.. ahhh I might bust out into laughter just typing this.

I tend to watch Mad TV now, instead of SNL. But I noticed on the info that it was the Peyton Manning episode, so I had to record it. After watching this four times in the last couple days, my faith in the show has been restored and I'll be tuning in this week.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That was very funny, Peyton is a funny guy.
The man can throw one hell of a football, I know that for sure. I really liked The dancing vid and the kid video. I just know I wouldn't want to get hit by a rocket in the head, OUCH!!
Here's the Peyton spoof on Letterman.
www.jibjab.com...
OK that wasn't Peyton Manning , but this one is.
www.youtube.com...
Like to see his bank account

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I can't stop watching these.

Truly one of the best SNL's in a long time.

top topics

join