It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to party with a famous star...WHO would you choose?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Alrighty folks, don't just name them...give me a reason too!

Here's a few of mine:

* Jim Carrey - This guy would crack everyone up. I don't think I'd keep a straight face around him.

* Adam Sandler - His dry humor/crazy antics are pretty wild.

* Jeff Goldblum - Believe it or not, Mr. "..And, and, and," (He likes to repeat this phrase alot lol) would be great to sit down and have a philosphical Q&A with. He's a pretty smart guy and funny to boot.

Now YOUR turn!

[edit on 29-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok...I got to get this guy in here too, and mabey some of his cohorts!

* Johnny Knoxville - I wonder what kind of stunts we could pull off? This guy is completely insane! There would be tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
OOOhhh I'm feeling naughty today. The only person I need to party with is Criss Angel and it would be a private party. He is all the entertainment I need.
Whhoooops! Did I say that out loud! It's that Russian Soldier! He's starting to have an effect on my posts.LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey Access!!

Good choice! Chris Angel and David Blaine? 2 of them in the same room or just Chris himself? Wadda ya think?

(Btw, the color black looks good in your avatar; like you said, you're favorite anyways?)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'd like to be in a conversation pit with Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Lewis Black, with maybe George Carlin thrown in for good measure. I think I would probably die laughing.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I'd like to be in a conversation pit with Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Lewis Black, with maybe George Carlin thrown in for good measure. I think I would probably die laughing.

George Carlin - Another one of my fav's! MajorMalfunction, what's the title of the stand-up video - the one where there's a back-drop pic of his dog and cat are um...'getting it on'.. and the cat turns to look at the poochy perpetrator on his backside? My jaw was sorer than ol' hell afterwards. LOLOL

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Al Pacino. He's like a cute little teddy bear .. with very big teeth!

He is an amazing talent.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sorry Duckster, but it would be just me and Criss.No threesomes in my world .lolI do love the new background, just not the negative points I have now to get it.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

George Carlin - Another one of my fav's! MajorMalfunction, what's the title of the stand-up video - the one where there's a back-drop pic of his dog and cat are um...'getting it on'.. and the cat turns to look at the poochy perpetrator on his backside? My jaw was sorer than ol' hell afterwards. LOLOL

Somehow I missed that one. But when you find out, tell me so I can see it too.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Eddie Murphy that once existed in the 80's, or Dane Cook.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow , I guess I have a different way to party than everyone else huh?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh wow...chisler, I forgot all about Eddie Murphy! I agree, his 80's style was way funnier back then.

He 'primed up' alot of other comedians; setting the stage for off-beat and controversial topics.

Another choice of mine is:

*Robin Williams - Way back when... he could put the energizer bunny to shame with all that 'energy' he had. He's mellowed through the years though, but I think we can manage to pump out some more laughs with this puppy! Over-all, from what I've seen of him, he comes across as a down-to-earth person with a great sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Wow , I guess I have a different way to party than everyone else huh?

Not at all Access! I like your line of thinking... Hee Hee

How you want to party makes a difference! WHO you party with...now, THAT makes it a bit more interesting. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Let's operate in a G rated environment here people.

SR

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I would of wanted to party with Rick James R.I.P to see if he was really as crazy as 'The Dave Chapelle Show' made him out to be.

But just for all out lolz i'd want to party with Britney Spears and encourage her to do more whacky things

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Let's operate in a G rated environment here people.

I was looking back at some of the postings...'What the??!' lol ...(uh oh).

Ok..Chislers' right folks. Seriously. The pot got a little stirred up.

Far be it for me to keep the spoon spinning. Sorry.

Another famous person(s) that I'd include in the party list would be:

*The Cast of Stargate SG1 - I've seen them in their interviews and the 'blooper' scenes. What a great bunch! They look like they'd be a riot to hang around with. (I love the dry humor of Richard Dean Anderson/General Jack O'Neil)

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I hope you don't think this is too strange, but I would love to sit down for lunch and a few drinks with Lucille Ball, Betty Davis, Eva Gabor, and Carol Burnett.

I think they are, or were, very classy woman with amazing talent. After a few drinks I think this crowd of ladies would be a hoot to sit around with while they shared stories.

Sadly 3 of them have passed away, so I may have to wait for some little bistro in the afterlife for this dream to come true.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I hope you don't think this is too strange, but I would love to sit down for lunch and a few drinks with Lucille Ball, Betty Davis, Eva Gabor, and Carol Burnett.

I think they are, or were, very classy woman with amazing talent. After a few drinks I think this crowd of ladies would be a hoot to sit around with while they shared stories.

Sadly 3 of them have passed away, so I may have to wait for some little bistro in the afterlife for this dream to come true.

Not strange at all anxietydisorder!

Lucille Ball & Carol Burnett - I would choose as well (mabey because I'm on a comedy kick now, and saw them more frequently on t.v. when I was younger).

There's alot of people, I'm sure of (living and passed-on), that I'd love to sit and talk with in my life-time. I can imagine the stories they'd tell and the advice they'd pass on to everyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would want to see Cole Sprouse. Only the younger people on here will probably know who he is. I would want to see him because he is one of the few actors my age.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by minnie]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
is this living or dead?

for my sake I will assume this is not an issue...

I would have loved to have Met Carl Sagan, The man seemed to know so much about how our universe works... and imagine the secrets he knows from his NASA years.

If we went the living route I would have to say 1st would be Jack Black... he seems like a cool guy and would just make the party amazing...
then I would have to have Penn & Teller and Bill Maher there for the Conversation. That would be sweet.

and I guess so we would have a comfy atmosphere we could party at the Playboy Mansion. Sippin' Martini's and Talking about the crap that is going on our world.

lol I must be dreamin

woot Spam

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join