It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-22 Airshow Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here's a video from the Langley 2007 airshow. I don't think it's the finished demo but the demo pilot said he would be showing more than usual for this show. The real demo still is scheduled to be done in 2008.

Video

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's extraordinary footage.

The thing seems to defy gravity.

If it didn't look like an airplane, I'd call it other worldly.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Looks good doesn't it. Remember the days when the Raptor supposedly couldn't do the Cobra?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
... Or the days when it was not built for maneuverability and "dog fighting"...
... Ignorance is bliss until the truth catches up with you...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I saw it on the T.V. and it was awesome but did not see it go thru most of it's manuvers like we saw in this video. I am sure we did not see everything it could do they always tend to hold something back. Thanks for the video. Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Pretty damn impressive, cool find, thanks.

Of course for all the money and time that's gone into developing the beast, it had better be pretty damn impressive

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well some of the manuevers were trademark* air show manuevers and they were performed probably for the sole purpose of proving:
"Hey, we can do that too!"

Pretty much using that 2D TVC to its fullest:
Sharp banks,

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Now if this was at night, you'd have tons of people saying, "I saw a UFO, aircraft cannot do the things that I saw those lights do"

Great post. Peace...Mondo

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
Now if this was at night, you'd have tons of people saying, "I saw a UFO, aircraft cannot do the things that I saw those lights do"

Great post. Peace...Mondo

Exactly what I was thinking. Great minds think alike eh mondo? I give alot of UFO believes a run for there money because there are alot of ways to explain things. Not always right but still possible.

new topics

top topics

join