It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News- How to prepare for an Alien Invasion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ok ..suprised i am.

But put us humans in their shoes..we find a planet where we are so far advanced where these inhabitants/alien specie don't even know what fire is ..we land with our "ship" our guns/weapons/whatevers... we would feel/know/see "Hey we are more superior than these aliens" and thereby as our human nature takes over we enslave them to do our dirty work..take their resources ..well just take over the whole planet for our personal gain..

Now i am not saying we all think or feel this way (i know a lot of us are non violent..reasonable just great people) but a lot are not..humans love to feel & know they are stronger than the other ..even human against human..country against country..it has always been about the strongest ..survival...

So yes seeing that humans could stoop that low (proven on earth on a daily basis) i am sure if there is a more advanced and God forbid a more ferocious alien specie out there that they don't find earth ...Ohhh damn i forgot Voyager 1 & a few other Sats have that lovely gold disc message with what/who/where we are in the universe .."Hey We Are A Kind Lovable Specie Our Music Will Hurt Your Ears jk ..WE ARE RIGHT HERE AT THIS DEGREE IN THIS SOLAR SYSTEM ...

Hey it could maybe just happen ..or not

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
...what's interesting about this "news" is they aired it around the
opening of the Transformers movie, maybe they're just trying to
get bodies in the theater. I didn't read all the posts, maybe not,
anyone w/ further, Faux News updates on this?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

When reading this topic, I thought they had started disinforming people that aliens are a threat and so on... but its a old thread.

Dont worry, soon this crap will be all over the Faux News propaganda machine...as soon as the government is ready to carry out the false flag attack.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah Copern, still going thru vault files of Aliens/UFOs -- want to get thru all of them by the end of the weekend, I haven't even make it to the 60th page out of almost 160 threads! So many repeat themselves, ATS should hire (hint, hint -- a little work from home position?!) someone to consolidate and delete a lot of the stagnant posts --- there really is the same UFO story up there again and again, how much server space is on this thing?!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join